Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Height increasing?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the statistical data
A lot of dots in politics can probably be connected by the phenomenon of people having "no doubt" despite not checking the data. Although considering the kind of "data" they may be likely to check, perhaps the alternative isn't an improvement either.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You're doing yourself a disservice by clinging to this delusional cope....
I agree. The young women certainly look taller and bigger bone as well compared to when I was in high school.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing yourself a disservice by clinging to this delusional cope....
Bruh, this isn’t a conspiracy. Google it.

A lot of dots in politics can probably be connected by the phenomenon of people having "no doubt" despite not checking the data. Although considering the kind of "data" they may be likely to check, perhaps the alternative isn't an improvement either.
Huh? What do you mean?

I agree. The young women certainly look taller and bigger bone as well compared to when I was in high school.
That’s confirmation bias talking.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? What do you mean?
I was referring to Xenom0rph saying he had "no doubt" about female height being this and that, despite the fact that he hadn't actually looked it up.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it everywhere, my man....

The population of Greater Los Angeles is ~ 19M people of every race and demographic. So I have a huge and diverse sample size on which to base my observations.....

.....and after 37 years I have concluded that males and females from every race have been getting taller every year...

...sorry, but medical reports based on a small sample size cant dismiss what we can observe with our own two eyes.....

In the 90's, I was considered tall....In the early ~ mid 2010's, i was considered above average....

.....in 2020, I'm a manlet.....

......Stacy, Lacey, Tiffany and Stephanie aint gonna love you unless you're north of 6'.....

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messed up dude.... GILFs, not MILFs. Get that sh it right!
LOL, I remember when a good friend of mine aged into the GILF market. o_O :eek: When he told me that, I could tell by the tone of his voice that he realized it had gotten ridiculous. He's now married to a sane, childless woman.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it everywhere, my man....

The population of Greater Los Angeles is ~ 19M people of every race and demographic. So I have a huge and diverse sample size on which to base my observations.....

.....and after 37 years I have concluded that males and females from every race have been getting taller every year...

...sorry, but medical reports based on a small sample size cant dismiss what we can observe with our own two eyes.....

In the 90's, I was considered tall....In the early ~ mid 2010's, i was considered above average....

.....in 2020, I'm a manlet.....

......Stacy, Lacey, Tiffany and Stephanie aint gonna love you unless you're north of 6'.....
Sorry bud, that’s just not factual. Average height in the US for males and females has been decreasing in the last decade or so.

Six foot I think I saw is the 80th percentile. And height really isn’t that important to women as it’s correlated with their interest level (you become taller to them when they like you more).

Edit: 6 foot is ~85%tile. 6’2 is 95% and at 6’4 a man is taller than 99% of American men.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I find that there’s a lot of deviation. I don’t see too many people who are actually ‘average’. They’re either taller or shorter, it’s like a divide. Guys are either 5’6 - 5’9, or 6’0 - 6’3. I hardly see anyone who’s 5’10 or 5’11.

Race also plays a role I think. I notice that ethnic people tend to be shorter than most, whereas whites and black are more on the extremes.

Chicks are the same way. I either see chicks above or below, not too often is it that I see them average tbh

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height totals are inaccurate technically. When thedoctors measure height it's usually in the morning. In the morning you can be an inch to an inch and a half taller. At the end of the day your height decreases from walking and standing all day.

So that begs the question is your morning or night time height the "real" one? In the morning I'm 5"11 at night I'm 5"10.

I went out last night to a bar/club with a mixed race crowd of Whites, Latinos, African Americans, and Asians everything in between. I made my way to the dance floor which had about 40 people and my being 5"11 or 5"10? I was the tallest guy on the floor full of men and women. Majority of the women were under 5"5 of varying races, so there's my anecdotal awareness

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting analysis. Nutrition and science has come a long way since the 60's. People are being fed better. That goes for asian societies too. Chinese are getting taller and south east asia.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could ask if you guys was sure its a woman, but nevermind that

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out these 3 tall s3xy blondes beating up on some short dude. They look about 5'10" but with them ho0ker heels they look like they're in the NBA....

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon if I ever have kids it will be by one of those Amazon types, good genes to pass on