Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Coworker Playing Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got a story about a girl from work, would like to hear some feedback from you guys. Much appreciated.

Part I: So I'm a bartender at this one bar&grill, almost finished with college. There's this 20 year old hostess who works with me that flirts constantly at work. Eventually this past Saturday she made things a bit obvious. She basically cornered me behind the drink bar and asked for my number. At this point I'm like screw it I'm gonna just make a move, she's been displaying choosing signals for a couple of weeks now. I ask her to get drinks with me after we clock out at this dive bar on the same block as the place we work at. After she accepted, the rest of the shift she got real touchy and started bumping into me purposefully and running her fingers on my back while I was working, bottom line is she was making it obvious as hell now and being super flirty.

Part II: While we were getting drinks later that night(I was buying), she finally told me that she had a boyfriend. I said "So if you've got a boyfriend, what are you doing here with me?" She said, "What, we can't have drinks as friends?" Yep, she pulled that card. My initial reaction was the girl was trying to use me for free drinks/attention, so I had her venmo me back the $ I spent on her. Been a foodie call before, didn't like that kind of crap. I didn't do it in an angry way at all, and she didn't seem too pissed about it, she jokingly called me an a**hole and bs like that. I carried on conversation for another 20 minutes so I could end the date on an amicable note and not leave things awkward (gotta see her at work the next day, otherwise I would've just walked away after I received the venmo payment).

Part III: The next day at work, she avoided me for a while, but when I said hi to her and broke the silence barrier, she immediately resumed her flirtiness all over again. Which confused the hell out of me because I thought I made it clear with my actions the night before that I'm not going to be sexual/flirty with her unless things are going somewhere with us.

So my question is... what do I do about this girl? Initially, I thought she was just being an attention wh*re and using me for free drinks (again, already got my $ if that's the case). Now I'm thinking she might have just thrown the boyfriend line out at me to let me know I shouldn't get emotionally attached. FYI, yes I am spinning other plates and no I'm not attached to this girl whatsoever and I'm not even texting her. Do I just cut my attention off from her and stop reciprocating her flirty behavior or what? Despite being a huge follower of redpill content I'm still stumped with this, would like to hear your guys' thoughts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She may have a boyfriend but you should know that women will usually monkey branch to a new man before they leave their boyfriend so this may be the scenario that is in play...

Or she may have been testing you to see of you would still go for it or back off.

Or she may just be a giant tease.

I mean who knows honestly. If you want to go fkr it then go for it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Female Coworker Playing Games?"

Is she playing COD again?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't care, that's none of my business"

was exactly what you should have told her when she brought up the boyfriend stuff (assuming it was really true), and proceeded to kiss her.

You have to date more, bang more, and learn the hard way that most of female's words are pure bullsh!t, and only their actions count.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By her flirting with you, teasing you, going for drinks with you and telling you she had a boyfriend, she was effectively saying “im open to fvcking for fun on the side if you fancy it, but dont expect anything serious to come out of it”. You dropped the ball there. The deal she was presenting was a win-win for you. Pvssy on the table without the boolchit of a committed LTR.

She is still engaging, so its recoverable, if you get your head in gear.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By her flirting with you, teasing you, going for drinks with you and telling you she had a boyfriend, she was effectively saying “im open to fvcking for fun on the side if you fancy it, but dont expect anything serious to come out of it”. You dropped the ball there. The deal she was presenting was a win-win for you. Pvssy on the table without the boolchit of a committed LTR.

She is still engaging, so its recoverable, if you get your head in gear.
Sadly many guys don't get the bolded part.

They easily get over-attracted to the woman, and try to make her their LTR, while they could have smashed the pvssy without having to deal with all the related drama of a LTR.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got a story about a girl from work, would like to hear some feedback from you guys. Much appreciated.

Part I: So I'm a bartender at this one bar&grill, almost finished with college. There's this 20 year old hostess who works with me that flirts constantly at work. Eventually this past Saturday she made things a bit obvious. She basically cornered me behind the drink bar and asked for my number. At this point I'm like screw it I'm gonna just make a move, she's been displaying choosing signals for a couple of weeks now. I ask her to get drinks with me after we clock out at this dive bar on the same block as the place we work at. After she accepted, the rest of the shift she got real touchy and started bumping into me purposefully and running her fingers on my back while I was working, bottom line is she was making it obvious as hell now and being super flirty.

Part II: While we were getting drinks later that night(I was buying), she finally told me that she had a boyfriend. I said "So if you've got a boyfriend, what are you doing here with me?" She said, "What, we can't have drinks as friends?" Yep, she pulled that card. My initial reaction was the girl was trying to use me for free drinks/attention, so I had her venmo me back the $ I spent on her. Been a foodie call before, didn't like that kind of crap. I didn't do it in an angry way at all, and she didn't seem too pissed about it, she jokingly called me an a**hole and bs like that. I carried on conversation for another 20 minutes so I could end the date on an amicable note and not leave things awkward (gotta see her at work the next day, otherwise I would've just walked away after I received the venmo payment).

Part III: The next day at work, she avoided me for a while, but when I said hi to her and broke the silence barrier, she immediately resumed her flirtiness all over again. Which confused the hell out of me because I thought I made it clear with my actions the night before that I'm not going to be sexual/flirty with her unless things are going somewhere with us.

So my question is... what do I do about this girl? Initially, I thought she was just being an attention wh*re and using me for free drinks (again, already got my $ if that's the case). Now I'm thinking she might have just thrown the boyfriend line out at me to let me know I shouldn't get emotionally attached. FYI, yes I am spinning other plates and no I'm not attached to this girl whatsoever and I'm not even texting her. Do I just cut my attention off from her and stop reciprocating her flirty behavior or what? Despite being a huge follower of redpill content I'm still stumped with this, would like to hear your guys' thoughts.
You do know that her having a boyfriend has nothing to do with you having sex with her if you want right?
You honestly probably could have pulled her back to your place after you went for drinks.

Now if you care about this job, like need it to survive.. I wouldn’t bang her. However, if this is just some sh*t you’re doing or a part time job go for it.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's gonna **** but she is gonna play games first , caause if there is a BF he is fvckin up bad, so she is gonna sh1t test the hell out of you first before jumpin off his rod to yours.so take your time play it cool and see what you can get .

like my man cola said tho, take some time to consider the collateral damage of messin with a chick at work.

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that her having a boyfriend has nothing to do with you having sex with her if you want right?
You honestly probably could have pulled her back to your place after you went for drinks.

Now if you care about this job, like need it to survive.. I wouldn’t bang her. However, if this is just some sh*t you’re doing or a part time job go for it.
After we walked out of the bar she asked “so what should we do now?” And I offered to go back to my place but she declined. She also worked the next day at 10 am but who knows, this is why I was confused

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best refer to this previous post.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's going to leave her boyfriend
Most likely. Could be wrong of course

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's going to leave her boyfriend
Most likely. Could be wrong of course
Please elaborate, because ive in the same situation with this chicks, she keep going strong on me beside maintaining her rs with her bf. I just ignored her cold turkey, but she hadnt gave up.. Oh man this so ridiculous.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please elaborate, because ive in the same situation with this chicks, she keep going strong on me beside maintaining her rs with her bf. I just ignored her cold turkey, but she hadnt gave up.. Oh man this so ridiculous.
They tend to find their next guy before breaking up with their bf. Personally, I wouldn't entertain it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They tend to find their next guy before breaking up with their bf. Personally, I wouldn't entertain it.
Its not worth entertaining, she will be basically rebound on you carrying baggage from her previous relationship, this girl would even stop me when im walking just for attention.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t just realized I've been in this situation before. My "friendzone" situation was a girl that kept messaging me and hanging out, but had a long distance bf. Basically she would say the nicest things. Touch me playfully a lot. Always excited around me. Then she just got colder on me and ghosted me. When I heard she split with her ex I asked her out, but she rejected me. Said she wasn't ready to date. I told her the best of luck in life. Then she dated some guy almost immediately, got married, and I ended up here.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would say things like, "You make my heart so happy." My early 20s bluepill a$$ ate that sh1t right up.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t just realized I've been in this situation before. My "friendzone" situation was a girl that kept messaging me and hanging out, but had a long distance bf. Basically she would say the nicest things. Touch me playfully a lot. Always excited around me. Then she just got colder on me and ghosted me. When I heard she split with her ex I asked her out, but she rejected me. Said she wasn't ready to date. I told her the best of luck in life. Then she dated some guy almost immediately, got married, and I ended up here.
This girl im in chasing me for 3 good years now, in these years i keep showing her im not interested of her having a bf.. But still man she has got even closer now despite her having bf.. And lots her friends knows it too.. Her bf must be a cucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.