Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Coworker Playing Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl im in chasing me for 3 good years now, in these years i keep showing her im not interested of her having a bf.. But still man she has got even closer now despite her having bf.. And lots her friends knows it too.. Her bf must be a cucks.
Wow

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get a random text from her. "I was watching this movie about blah blah and it made me think of you blah blah blah." It just messed with my head really badly.
Real kicker was she works in mental health. A therapist.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get a random text from her. "I was watching this movie about blah blah and it made me think of you blah blah blah." It just messed with my head really badly.
Real kicker was she works in mental health. A therapist.
Tell her to meet you at some hotel.. If she refused.. Replies.. Oh too bad.. I might fvks you all nite long

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workplace sex is always equal tons of drama.
Do you know how many servers and bartenders **** each other? Why? Because no one is in it for a longterm career. I've banged so many coworkers who worked with me in the service industry. Good times.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to meet you at some hotel.. If she refused.. Replies.. Oh too bad.. I might fvks you all nite long
That's the message she'd get if it was now. She's history now though. There was other people and drama that made move my social circle far from that train wreck.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the message she'd get if it was now. She's history now though. There was other people and drama that made move my social circle far from that train wreck.
Youre saved buddy.. Mine still crossed my big finger.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre saved buddy.. Mine still crossed my big finger.
I wondered if you started messaging her all the time and constantly complimenting her like a simp if she would suddenly turn ice cold. LOL

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wondered if you started messaging her all the time and constantly complimenting her like a simp if she would suddenly turn ice cold. LOL
Considering my reputation at workplace she wouldnt falls for it...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah even raised my voice once towards her.. She took it as challenge to even come on facing me, i took it as a trap of her trying to get closer in first place of her trying to get me annoyed and mad at her.. Oh man

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong shes very attractive.. A 9/10 for me.. But has a bf no go

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op you aren't doing it right. Comply or bye. Pull or next. #nextset

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work office based relationships are problem man.. When things die off and you have to see her ever day, it's a fukin mess.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar problem here. Chick at work chats me up and flirts. Sends sexy pictures. I offer a meet-up she either "forgets" to respond or is busy. She's just stroking her ego with my attention at this point.

Time to remove myself

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got a story about a girl from work, would like to hear some feedback from you guys. Much appreciated.

Part I: So I'm a bartender at this one bar&grill, almost finished with college. There's this 20 year old hostess who works with me that flirts constantly at work. Eventually this past Saturday she made things a bit obvious. She basically cornered me behind the drink bar and asked for my number. At this point I'm like screw it I'm gonna just make a move, she's been displaying choosing signals for a couple of weeks now. I ask her to get drinks with me after we clock out at this dive bar on the same block as the place we work at. After she accepted, the rest of the shift she got real touchy and started bumping into me purposefully and running her fingers on my back while I was working, bottom line is she was making it obvious as hell now and being super flirty.

Part II: While we were getting drinks later that night(I was buying), she finally told me that she had a boyfriend. I said "So if you've got a boyfriend, what are you doing here with me?" She said, "What, we can't have drinks as friends?" Yep, she pulled that card. My initial reaction was the girl was trying to use me for free drinks/attention, so I had her venmo me back the $ I spent on her. Been a foodie call before, didn't like that kind of crap. I didn't do it in an angry way at all, and she didn't seem too pissed about it, she jokingly called me an a**hole and bs like that. I carried on conversation for another 20 minutes so I could end the date on an amicable note and not leave things awkward (gotta see her at work the next day, otherwise I would've just walked away after I received the venmo payment).

Part III: The next day at work, she avoided me for a while, but when I said hi to her and broke the silence barrier, she immediately resumed her flirtiness all over again. Which confused the hell out of me because I thought I made it clear with my actions the night before that I'm not going to be sexual/flirty with her unless things are going somewhere with us.

So my question is... what do I do about this girl? Initially, I thought she was just being an attention wh*re and using me for free drinks (again, already got my $ if that's the case). Now I'm thinking she might have just thrown the boyfriend line out at me to let me know I shouldn't get emotionally attached. FYI, yes I am spinning other plates and no I'm not attached to this girl whatsoever and I'm not even texting her. Do I just cut my attention off from her and stop reciprocating her flirty behavior or what? Despite being a huge follower of redpill content I'm still stumped with this, would like to hear your guys' thoughts.
"I have a boyfriend" doesn't automatically mean "I don't want to have sex". Maybe she was just letting you know, so that you wouldn't get attached and start thinking that she was going to become your girlfriend.

What I would do is keep escalating regardless and see how she responds. If she was uncooperative, I'd end it and send her home. If she cooperated (by not resisting), I'd bang her. I've done that before with women that told me they had a boyfriend and/or married. Once, even with a girl that told me that she was lesbian and that she had a girlfriend.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar problem here. Chick at work chats me up and flirts. Sends sexy pictures. I offer a meet-up she either "forgets" to respond or is busy. She's just stroking her ego with my attention at this point.

Time to remove myself
Talk is cheap. What matters is Busy = not really interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.