Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feel like rantin

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
..frustrated at this same shyt happening twice ..

..this hb9 met at the train station..she's and exchange student...

she began by asking me for directions..so i do and then we part. I end up sitting at the table she just left .. later she comes back, and asks if her and her friend could join me ..but there are other desks there not tables I have the last one..she didn't have to be so upfront.

okay, she starts revealing tons of info along with her friend. shes from here..how she met her friend.shes talkative and friendly to me..and looking at me.. like a stupid i ask for her email instead of number.. and then she never responds to the email its been a day already.

This is the second time , same type of thing that has happened to me in the last sarging...
. I can't ****'n believe my luck. Why mE ??!!@! Is this shyt just bad luck or low IL , I have no idea what i did wrong.

Perhaps I could have raised her IL so that she's having fun, and not so dull boring convo so she'll reply to the email..

Perhaps I could have began by asking her for her number.

Perhaps I could have dressed a bit better..

Perhaps its my looks weren't so great for her..

I don't know !

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FIRST RULE OF AN EFFECTIVE SARGE!!! ASK FOR THE NUMBER!!!

comic_relief

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, you're not giving much details about the conversation, but it sounds like they clearly started with high IL, and you screwed something up.

The one bit of advice I can offer from what you wrote is get the phone number instead of (or in addition to) the e-mail.

Your clothes weren't the problem, she approached you twice. Also did you e-mail her right away? Better to probably wait at least a day or two.