Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel like calling.. need advice

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
like showing unannounced at her door? Hug/ kiss her saying I want you. ?
Definitely don't do this. My advice to you is never go back but if you're absolutely certain you can't kick your oneitis for this girl then this is what you must do;

1) No contact - this isn't the 30 day no contact b's you see on YouTube. This is indefinite no contact initiated by you. No texting, emailing, calling, stalking (online or otherwise).

2) level yourself up - work out, eat better, become wealthier. Read, write, learn.

3) date other women - essential. This builds confidence and self-esteem. Don't be a d1ck about it and post this all over social media as it'll just make you look weak and like you're trying to get to her.

4) find a way to showcase how much you've grown in a covert way. Never directly tell her anything about your life but if a mutual friend were to drop it in conversation that you're smashing it at the moment, that would more than likely do the trick.

5) if she's still your mental point of origin, this needs to change or you'll get her back but on her terms and in her frame. Not a place you want to be.

Note - This can't just be an act. This must be genuine change and the bonus is, once you do the steps above, you'll most likely realise that she was the one punching anyway and you won't even want her back anymore then you go and find someone better/hotter/more fun anyway.

But personally, I'd disregard all the blue pill "advice" I just wrote and move on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the most important truth of all...

“women will NEVER become better women through any form of legislation or enforcement. They need to be rejected as woman and human beings within the context of relationships. Government is incapable of fixing anything. Only men can fix the world and this includes women.”
Makes sense