Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel like calling.. need advice

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So much different information but thanks guys. I have no feelings for her. She ain’t responding my text even if it isn’t decisive so she doesn’t deserve anymore attention.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much different information but thanks guys. I have no feelings for her. She ain’t responding my text even if it isn’t decisive so she doesn’t deserve anymore attention.
the problem is that you do not really trust your instincts , which is ok , it happens to all of us .

most of the advice that you get is that you should be a man and not chase tail , which again is a really good advice .

truth be told is that you do things in a non attractive way you have to take more steps back , than if you would do it in an attractive way .

continuing , if you do not cross the line , by giving a needy vibe , the truth is that you can do a lot of more things that people say that you should not do .

being persistent in a non needy way is key to get girls that have at least some sort of interest in you . If you are not persistent most of this girls will be missed opportunities on which you gave up because you though that being needy = being persistent . This is a stupid reason to loose a girl , right ?

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is that you do not really trust your instincts , which is ok , it happens to all of us .

most of the advice that you get is that you should be a man and not chase tail , which again is a really good advice .

truth be told is that you do things in a non attractive way you have to take more steps back , than if you would do it in an attractive way .

continuing , if you do not cross the line , by giving a needy vibe , the truth is that you can do a lot of more things that people say that you should not do .

being persistent in a non needy way is key to get girls that have at least some sort of interest in you . If you are not persistent most of this girls will be missed opportunities on which you gave up because you though that being needy = being persistent . This is a stupid reason to loose a girl , right ?
Sure thing. It’s more like an ego thing. I like to conquer women even if it seems impossible. Happend a lot of times haha. It fun sometimes how easy girls are.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure thing. It’s more like an ego thing. I like to conquer women even if it seems impossible. Happend a lot of times haha. It fun sometimes how easy girls are.
if ego stands between you and whatever you want to do , then is a stupid ego .

there is nothing wrong in doing whatever it is possible , without giving the vibe of a needy guy , and failing.

actually the reason that you fail is because most likely you will do mistakes that will be corrected when dealing with future women.

when you want to get good with girls , for sure you will also do some things that are not ok , but you will learn from them . There is no easy way if you go on the path of the master :)

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
if ego stands between you and whatever you want to do , then is a stupid ego .

there is nothing wrong in doing whatever it is possible , without giving the vibe of a needy guy , and failing.

actually the reason that you fail is because most likely you will do mistakes that will be corrected when dealing with future women.

when you want to get good with girls , for sure you will also do some things that are not ok , but you will learn from them . There is no easy way if you go on the path of the master :)
Dont you think the perception is different for women. Especially everything is almost digital. No body language or frame

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you think the perception is different for women. Especially everything is almost digital. No body language or frame
not really mate :)

ylu might like it or not , but it is your job to command the ship through **** weather , as she is just a follower . Women just want to follow , and are super happy when they only Do that

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i responded with: make it up with me and bring my stuff. come friday im free. She answerd: im not availebe on friday. I say: then pick a date tell me and i say if i can. She responded with: What do you want to do then?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i responded with: make it up with me and bring my stuff. come friday im free. She answerd: im not availebe on friday. I say: then pick a date tell me and i say if i can. She responded with: What do you want to do then?
She’s not complying with anything you’re saying or making anything easy and smooth. No alternate date.

She doesn’t have interest in you.

Any more chasing I think you’ll just regret it and feel bad about yourself. Strongest thing you can do now is walk away.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're coming off really desperate there bro. Shouldn't have contacted her. But since you did that you should've stopped and vanished forever after she said she wasn't available but you also didn't do that. You're one of those people who we can advice forever but you'll always do what you want because you're lying to yourself.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , you are playing games with her , and she plays it back to you .

Playing games with girls leads no where

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not lying to myself. i know there is no interrest. i know im playing a game. just wanted to see what happens for experience:)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not lying to myself. i know there is no interrest. i know im playing a game. just wanted to see what happens for experience:)
here is where you get it wrong .In order to actually get experience , you need to learn to be manly and not playing games . To seduce a woman is different than playing games with her .

to be frank I do not see any lack of interest from her side , I just see a woman who just sits in stand by and wait for you to take charge :)

You only get to see it she is interested or not by talking a little bit with her , and then you make plans to see each other

I see a lot of guys saying that she is not interested , which might or might not be legit in your case , but in the same time it is a little bit to early based on your interaction to be certain about it .

if you see a girl and tell her to see each other out of the bloom , unless she is madly attracted to you ( which is rarely the case ) , she will be just washy washy with you , as it is the case with this girl

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is where you get it wrong .In order to actually get experience , you need to learn to be manly and not playing games . To seduce a woman is different than playing games with her .

to be frank I do not see any lack of interest from her side , I just see a woman who just sits in stand by and wait for you to take charge :)

You only get to see it she is interested or not by talking a little bit with her , and then you make plans to see each other

I see a lot of guys saying that she is not interested , which might or might not be legit in your case , but in the same time it is a little bit to early based on your interaction to be certain about it .

if you see a girl and tell her to see each other out of the bloom , unless she is madly attracted to you ( which is rarely the case ) , she will be just washy washy with you , as it is the case with this girl
oke, i understand. I just responded with her: bring my stuff and we will get a drink at my place. She responed back: if i can borrow a car i will come.

i find it funny to see, when im giving decisive "orders" she budges more. it's still an if but yeah.

i saw this happening more with women i quited. when i'm being decisive, they just budge and do eventually what i want.

One time i dated a girl. In the end she doesnt want to see me anymore. couple of months past and i just go for it again, being decisive. eventually she just wanted me again.

apologies for my bad english. just wanted to share experiences.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oke, i understand. I just responded with her: bring my stuff and we will get a drink at my place. She responed back: if i can borrow a car i will come.

i find it funny to see, when im giving decisive "orders" she budges more. it's still an if but yeah.

i saw this happening more with women i quited. when i'm being decisive, they just budge and do eventually what i want.

One time i dated a girl. In the end she doesnt want to see me anymore. couple of months past and i just go for it again, being decisive. eventually she just wanted me again.

apologies for my bad english. just wanted to share experiences.
well your past experience is telling you the same thing I am telling you , so it might just be something there that might be worth exploring more

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go, OP. Keep this in your hip pocket moving forward. You might equalize this one, but there will be plenty of opportunities with other chicks and you should always err on being direct. Her "ifs" are just micro tests. Ignore those.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the man figure things out for himself. Stop telling him what to think or do.
He knows the risks, just like any intelligent man does.

Let men evaluate life and things for themselves. If there’s mistakes to be made...let them be made. You are not saving anyone from anything.
True, but some muhfuggas need all the help they can get.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True but those things are said within the first ten posts. Trying to micro manage it and analyze every single little thing doesn’t really help. It hinders the flow of thinking.
I hear ya.