Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel like calling.. need advice

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should get in communication with her. Maybe ask her to come over. Play it like you just met.

If you go back to the other post. The one you linked to. If you noticed, “she thanked me for opening up to her.” Was in there.

You should know by now that you took the game away from her when you just solved the game for for her. You “opened up”, so to speak. This was where it went to hell in a hand basket.
In what way did she earn this?

This time you control the tempo and direction. But you MUST fuk her like a little slut. It’s important. See, she thinks she already owns you. By hammering her down and thoroughly using her at your whim, she biologically thinks that she now has to earn your “love and loyalty”. This is where she is at her best. the idea, from a woman’s viewpoint, is to gain service to her. It’s a type of emotional manipulation. She is born a professional at this. Just know that you will be manipulated and your only real purpose to her, is to serve her.
OP, he's not wrong. The consensus on this thread is ignore, which is fail safe advice. No man ever went wrong by completely ignoring a girl.

Anyway, I was skeptical of this option til I read your linked post. This post is another possibility, but your frame must be rock solid. You don't sound like you're in that mindset though, which is why "ignore" is probably the way to go. If you're an ice cold killah then you could do it this way. @TheFinalLine is right about what she would want, but it requires a seismic shift on your part.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get a stunning girl again.
PS, this is the reason I think your frame is shaky. But there's nothing stopping you from changing this. You just need a CTRL+ALT+DELETE on your mindset. She's just a piece of tail. Stunning? Pfft. They all look kind of schlubby when the bras and heels come off.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True this. But the only way to learn is to throw oneself into the fire. He has to see it to understand it. Ghosting is proper to heal up your wounds. But is never a long term solution or strategy. It’s a form of cowardice. Non confront. A man doesn’t confront women to learn about women. He confronts to realize they aren’t all that. They are simplistic children in many ways.

Weak men need ghosting and no contact past the point of recovery. What would a bad a$$ do?
Well I disagree that it's weak, but that's my personal opinion. Non-engagement can be a moment of great personal growth and strength as a man. And a lot of women just aren't worth the time once the Rubicon has been crossed.

But I agree he can likewise learn something if he goes straight into the belly of the beast. You've made a great case for it...I'll be interested to see what others have to say. Kudos to you for thinking differently. EDIT - he might also be doing HER a favor, lol.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you could. But you should probably start it like it’s new. An old friend. Profess nothing. You don’t love her.
let her do all the talking. Just add things to keep it going. If you “open up”, it’s over. Just relax and enjoy her stupid manipulations. She will only stick around if she thinks there’s something in it for her. She biologically doesn’t want to “own” a man yet. Unless you are loaded with money of course or have an affluent social environment that she can benefit from.

What’s the purpose of social status? The ability to climb the ladder of men. What you can do for her. You must stay her breeder. Her fuk boy. Treat her like the tramp she is. She understands this and relishes in it.
You have some tips ? I had abit of a weak mind that evening ****ed 4 girls already again. Would be fun to get her on the pole again xd

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the most important truth of all...

“women will NEVER become better women through any form of legislation or enforcement. They need to be rejected as woman and human beings within the context of relationships. Government is incapable of fixing anything. Only men can fix the world and this includes women.”
Wtf MAN ?

women are silly and cute , they are not the devils that you think they are :)

having a mentality like this will only Make you shoot yourself in the foot

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have some birthday wine in the fridge. Tell her to come over and help you crack it open and catch up on the current life things.

She can always say no. That would be your answer. Offer only once. Then do not contact her again...let it ride. Let her sit on it for a while. She knows what she is coming over for. Then you have to be a merciless lover. Do your shot at getting it i her a$$ too. Every hole.
Oke i texted that her back ;) we’ll see

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand why you say this to a man who has wrecked himself. Let me clarify this.

Women don’t wreck men. Men wreck themselves. He should already be a separate individual point of light. He already knows this inside of himself. This is why getting more women does nothing because he still isn’t a singularity. This is vital.

To blame even one single part of the equation on the woman is weak. A man becomes weak because he lessens himself to fit the social narrative. This is the true survival trait that no longer applies to modern man.

To think you are damaged (I’ve been there) is the evidence of a man who has degraded himself. Just because the social structure hands a young man a bag of shyt with a smile doesn’t change the fact that he was handed a bag of shyt.

If any man is waiting for women to be better or that there’s some hidden cave with amazing women in it, is a pathetic worm. AND women know he’s a pathetic worm. It’s not their job to make men better. We should already know this stuff.

This reduction of men’s awareness has been going on since the time of feudal Europe. The progression was very slow at first. But gathered amazing speed. Honor? What the FUK do women know of honor? They know so little about the internal workings of men that they are ridiculous little snotty nosed girls.

There is absolutely nothing a woman can teach a man. Not one damn thing. Hiding from women because a man thinks he’s damaged is disgusting. I find this so revolting that I want to take them out behind the shed and beat the shyt out of them at least once a day until they learn to fight back with the fierceness of a bengal tiger.

How can a man, a single point of light, be damaged? If he is a spiritual being of some type, how the fuk can you possibly kill him? He’s damn immortal.

naturally we have all been there at some point. I remember so well. But there is no pain. Just the knowledge that in her best day, she is no equal to me. With respect, I am not equal to her gifts.

Here’s a nice little gem of a secret...women know there are no women even close to a man’s ideal and there never will be. Women know we are fools to even think it. There’s no magnificent women in the heard. Because we think it...they rule over the present dominion of men.

they are laughing at you brother for even thinking you need no contact to figure this out. Since when does a raw boned killer need no contact? Her biology says you are a whimpering little girl. That bytch needed to be dumped like a piece of garbage. Until men figure it out. Any other words are useless garbage. Tell them straight.
Well I never said I was damaged or that I blame women for anything. Not necessarily disagreeing with you here. Maybe you meant this as a reply to a post by the OP.

My only personal difference here is that I don't care if people laugh at me or what people think of me. If I don't want someone in my life, she can go on thinking I'm a whimpering little girl, that's cool.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was really dumb of you to jump to the extreme. LMAO
Women are for sex and fun. Again. Men going to the extremes like a woman in an argument.

I adore women. I love the feeling of feminine around me. I’m a man. If you think that’s severe, then you haven’t heard the best of it.
well stating things like I quoted you the first time is not really screaming “ I love women “ , on the contrary , it just show bitterness :)

like I said , women are not sex and that”s it , even though in reality this is the most that you will get from most women ;)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. You sound like a woman. Are you going to ask who hurt me next?

Your smiley faces don’t hide your mocking resentment. STFU and move on. That’s all a woman has the capacity to give you. She’s not your other half like a symbiotic parasite.
no mate , I do not care who hurt you , because you are not cool and for sure you were not cool before you got hurt , or whatever happened to you .

Also do you know who pick up fights and are aggressive like you are now ? Low value people , because they think that by acting like this they gain value .The sad truth that is never the case and become even lower value than they previously were .

people do not end up where they end only because they were unlucky. It takes a lot of continued effort .

but I feel bad for you for shooting your self in the foot though

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand why you say this to a man who has wrecked himself. Let me clarify this.

Women don’t wreck men. Men wreck themselves. He should already be a separate individual point of light. He already knows this inside of himself. This is why getting more women does nothing because he still isn’t a singularity. This is vital.

To blame even one single part of the equation on the woman is weak. A man becomes weak because he lessens himself to fit the social narrative. This is the true survival trait that no longer applies to modern man.

To think you are damaged (I’ve been there) is the evidence of a man who has degraded himself. Just because the social structure hands a young man a bag of shyt with a smile doesn’t change the fact that he was handed a bag of shyt.

If any man is waiting for women to be better or that there’s some hidden cave with amazing women in it, is a pathetic worm. AND women know he’s a pathetic worm. It’s not their job to make men better. We should already know this stuff.
This is good.

Oke i texted that her back ;) we’ll see
Has anything happened? I'm going to assume not, or if it did she will lead you on to nothing.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have 2 options , either to do something either to not do something .
You decided to do something , but in the same time you were not decisive .

if you decide to do something be decisive . It is not like a woman does not know what you were actually meaning by what you wrote to her , and for sure women do not like to be treated like slut$ . Not even Slut$ like to be treated like slut$

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have 2 options , either to do something either to not do something .
You decided to do something , but in the same time you were not decisive .

if you decide to do something be decisive . It is not like a woman does not know what you were actually meaning by what you wrote to her , and for sure women do not like to be treated like slut$ . Not even Slut$ like to be treated like slut$
What do you mean ?with decisive

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her : yeah dirty thirty, I have some wine we could open for my birthday togheter:).

she responded: Dirty thirty XD

didn’t respond back but I think I got my answer :)
Too eager, gives her assurance and inflates her ego. These are not the words of a confident man. I'm not against answering her bday wishes, but i wouldn't throw in the last part immediately like that. I'd like to see some investment from her first, like: calling, saying she misses you, engages in the conversation, seemingly invested and interested. Then throw in "Hey, it's good talking to you but i'm really in a hurry. Let's catch up tomorrow tonight at 8 pm over a bottle of wine at my place."

There's alot of uncertainty after a break up and a period of no contact. The common response from most men is to become emotional in different ways, so no contact has the effect that it increases both anxiety and curiosity when you're not following the expected reaction. To soothe these feelings, women use different creative ways to reach out, to check the temperature, to see where you're at, if she 'won' the break up by seeing you miserable etc. Where a birthday/holiday gives her a convenient excuse to do this, also known as 'breadcrumbs', which is a low investment/possible high return action where she doesn't want you back whatsover, she's only looking at her self-interest.
You told her everything she wanted to know with that sentence. You responded to her, you don't seem mad and you seemingly want her too. Now she feels great again. This little 'dance' of no contact/anxiety and assurance can go on for a long time, until she's either got a new sure thing or the man genuinely moves on and away from her.

The theory goes like this.. if she wants you back you basically can do nothing wrong but if she doesn't, you'll just inflate her sense of self by interacting with her. A person who doesn't want to be with you and doesn't respect you anymore. The last part is unfortunately the case most of the time and men fall into this trap everyday and end up feeling even worse than during no contact, because of one feeling - hope.
This is not what a woman who's leaving you deserves. Because make no mistake here, you might think that you officially left her, but she had already been checking out from the relationship emotionally. Evident by her DGAF attitude towards the end in the linked post AND belated bday wishes more recently. Women check out of their relationships long before they actually cut the cord and officially tell you, you just beat her to it.

The only way you would have a fighting chance is if she had to earn your attention and followed your leadership, then got to sex asap, but like someone said, i think you need time away and other girls for a complete mindset shift to be able to pull that off. You're basically trying to negotiate attraction at this point with someone who's not interested.