Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel I am fighting a losing battle trying to delay aging

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've generally always looked young for my age thanks to a bit of a baby face and having a reasonably healthy lifestyle not drinking heavily or smoking and having a balanced diet and not overdoing the sun exposure and a bit of genetic luck as well. Once I hit my mid 30s I started knocking 5 years off my age on the dating apps to improve my selection and no one had the slightest clue. The main clue of my advancing age was genetic hair loss but I had a very good hair transplant so it is barely discernible.

Over the last few years though some white hairs have started cropping up in my beard and my chest. I do not know if it is genetics or possibly stress related as the pandemic was a pretty stressful period for me. But when I look around it is not uncommon for men in their 30s to have salt or pepper in their hair or beards. Still psychologically it has had a bad effect on me. I suppose I could always use beard dye or something and shave or wax my chest.

I am also starting to notice a few wrinkles and expression lines. Especially when the weather is cold. It looks fine but in harsh lighting it is quite noticeable. Again I suppose there is moisturiser, retinol and various other treatments. But it is hard to age gracefully especially as I've always been a pretty boy type rather than a macho rugged guy and it is the latter kind of guy who seems to age best as being a bit grizzly and rugged suits them and it makes them look more masculine.

Do any of you guys have anti-aging regimens you follow that disguise the signs of aging and allow you to keep dating younger women?
And how do you reconcile doing so as I have always been a bit scornful of the way women camouflage themselves with makeup, hair dye, beauty treatments, facelifts and now I find myself going down the same rabbit hole and spending loads of money on what are essentially cosmetic treatments.

And let's face it the days where a man in their 40s was seen as being at the peak of their attractiveness because of their resources, experience, maturity and so on are long gone. These days women seem to be as superficial as men.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine that for women it's advantageous to 'delay aging' as youthful women get more attention from men, but for men it's different. While some men age like milk, most of us distinguished gentlemen age like fine wine...

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aging is inevitable. Diet and exercise are the best tools to make this process graceful. Women try to fight it with all kinds of nonsense. I wonder if women make things worse with all the chemicals and garbage that are in cosmetics and treatments. Saw a funny meme once that said, “He uses the same soap to wash his face as he does his ass and his skin looks better than mine.“

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a funny meme once that said, “He uses the same soap to wash his face as he does his ass and his skin looks better than mine.“
Actually, male and female skins apparently differs to the point that a cosmetic surgeon operating transgender male-to-female remarked how the firmer skin around male pecs holds silicon breast implants better than female chest skin...

Reaction score
When it comes to Anti Aging skincare routine, i'd recommend this comprehensive, affordable and science backed one:

While mentioned also in the video, I'd really emphasize lifting weights, because it really, really makes difference. When you have a lean muscular body, the buzzed/bald head and rougher looking face are just more masculine look. When you combine them with sagging ass and skinny arms the look is frail and old.

Also muscle mass on the face makes big difference to look when you are older. Look is again totally different.

The growth hormone release of weight training (especially the metabolic stress based training "pump work" ) increases collagen synthesis all over your body. Aging related collagen loss causes is main reason for wrinkles.

Then of course there are bunch of things that need proper personal cost/benefit analysis:
Synthetic growth hormone, growth hormone releasing peptides and perhaps the most affordable MK-677 "research chemical" which is potent growth hormone secretagogue are something where you should really know where you are getting into.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Trying to develop a tougher look sounds like a good idea. At least I would look more virile.

I have heard it is possible to increase collagen through diet by drinking bone broths and taking collagen powders and this can be more effective than the various creams that try to stimulate it from the outside. Anyone tried this?

Did any of you guys notice you looked younger when you put a lot more effort into diet/exercise/basic skincare?

I think the white hairs are the main thing that bug me as that is an obvious tell that I am no longer a spring chicken. I have thought about electrolysis as there aren't so many. As well as Just for Men as they do a beard dye. Do any of you guys do anything like that?
It is a minor cover-up and lots of girls in their 30s have white or grey hairs.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've generally always looked young for my age thanks to a bit of a baby face and having a reasonably healthy lifestyle not drinking heavily or smoking and having a balanced diet and not overdoing the sun exposure and a bit of genetic luck as well. Once I hit my mid 30s I started knocking 5 years off my age on the dating apps to improve my selection and no one had the slightest clue. The main clue of my advancing age was genetic hair loss but I had a very good hair transplant so it is barely discernible.

Over the last few years though some white hairs have started cropping up in my beard and my chest. I do not know if it is genetics or possibly stress related as the pandemic was a pretty stressful period for me. But when I look around it is not uncommon for men in their 30s to have salt or pepper in their hair or beards. Still psychologically it has had a bad effect on me. I suppose I could always use beard dye or something and shave or wax my chest.

I am also starting to notice a few wrinkles and expression lines. Especially when the weather is cold. It looks fine but in harsh lighting it is quite noticeable. Again I suppose there is moisturiser, retinol and various other treatments. But it is hard to age gracefully especially as I've always been a pretty boy type rather than a macho rugged guy and it is the latter kind of guy who seems to age best as being a bit grizzly and rugged suits them and it makes them look more masculine.

Do any of you guys have anti-aging regimens you follow that disguise the signs of aging and allow you to keep dating younger women?
And how do you reconcile doing so as I have always been a bit scornful of the way women camouflage themselves with makeup, hair dye, beauty treatments, facelifts and now I find myself going down the same rabbit hole and spending loads of money on what are essentially cosmetic treatments.

And let's face it the days where a man in their 40s was seen as being at the peak of their attractiveness because of their resources, experience, maturity and so on are long gone. These days women seem to be as superficial as men.
Bryan Johnson blueprint. A bit hardcore though but apparently it works. Atleast check out his site..i guess.

Reaction score
I have heard it is possible to increase collagen through diet by drinking bone broths and taking collagen powders and this can be more effective than the various creams that try to stimulate it from the outside. Anyone tried this?
Yes, enough collagen building blocks trough diet should have an effect on collagen synthesis in body. (As the mentioned in video that I linked.)

Resistance training also boosts it, as does increased growth hormone levels.
For skin there are of course targeted affordable solutions, retinol, bha,aha, dermarolling jne.

Also collagen synthesis isn't only about the skin, it's also about the connective tissue health which allows you to train hard later in life. Collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid are included in my supps regimen.

Did any of you guys notice you looked younger when you put a lot more effort into diet/exercise/basic skincare?
Absolutely there's a huge difference!
Unfortunately gains from diet/exercise take time to build up, so there are no quick fixes on that front. Dying beard&hair, face peel and cream is quite a quick fix.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Trying to develop a tougher look sounds like a good idea. At least I would look more virile.

I think the white hairs are the main thing that bug me as that is an obvious tell that I am no longer a spring chicken. I have thought about electrolysis as there aren't so many. As well as Just for Men as they do a beard dye. Do any of you guys do anything like that?
Why are you trying to look young? I don't get it.

You're much better focusing on being a fit 35, 40 or 50 year old than pretending to be something you're not (here I mean fit in both senses of the word).

My advice would be, lean into it. Be the best version of yourself going forward rather than trying to recapture what's gone.

Wear it well. You'd be surprised, a lot of women prefer a guy with a few miles on the clock - as long as youre well serviced and maintained.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Speak for yourself, if women in their early thirties aint lusting over your body you are doing something wrong.

Diet, close to a galon of water, get enough sleep, pump iron, do cardio, shave all white hair or dye it, done.

The rest is finances and your personality.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you're interested my routine:
  • Add BCAA/Leucine to meals on workout days in order to boost the increase in protein synthesis from the meal.
  • Avoid vegetable oil (omega 6), avoid substances like caffeine or alcohol, and processed sugar or excess sugar like honey or excessive fruits.
  • Being hydrated keeps pH lower.
  • Eat stressed out plants
  • Fast intensely in the month of April, for two to three days around the 15th.
  • Take scottish showers if in the morning; warm water, then turn cold for up to a minute. relax and allowing the discomfort. Hot showers if before bed.
  • Consume glutamine powder after dinner to boost growth hormones.
  • Eat first thing in the morning in order to lower cortisol.
  • turkesterone
  • ZMA
  • Fish oil
  • Glutamine: 2g increases hgh by 400%
  • Glycine for improved cell metabolism
  • 2GLT2i for urinating excess sugar.
  • Multivitamin

mk-667 (or 677) promotes natural production of growth hormones

Ubiquinol (200 mg, 1x/day Protects certain cell functions

The Healthy Life guy sells “age free” it is a formula of anti-aging
herbs that he says he takes. Markusproducts.com

Grapeseed extract

FoTi

Jiaogulan

Astragalus

Tocotrienols

Turmeric

Ellagitannin

Licorice

Ashwagandha

Fisetin has been shown to kill senescent cells rosemary, cilantro, parsley, Green tea, Citrus tea, bone broth

Trance minerals: Dr. Berg’s liquid trace minerals.

Olive oil is a powerful anti-oxidant for the proteins involved in DNA probiotics and omega 3’s are essential, according to Dr. Bergman should be added

Diet:
  • 160 grams of protein per day; most of this at breakfast and lunch, less
    protein at dinner.
  • Four servings of vegetables per day.
  • Eat more foods rich in Cu. Cu channels the iron to the right places,
    and not take up O unnecessarily. Mg and Cu are needed for energy
    and Fe and Zn to be used correctly.
  • 5mg per pound of body weight for Mg. At 160 pounds, need 800mg of Mg
    per day.
  • You want high insulin levels right after the workout to stimulate IGF1.

Cook with Stainless steel

NMN and NR are precursors to NAD, and can be taken as a supplement, should be in a crystallized form. Should take NMN with resveritrol.

One gram of resverotrol and one gram of NMN. Look for GMP, good manufacturing practices, look for white capsules. Take in the morning. Resverotrol should be white or white-ish that indicates it’s freshness. Take with food and keep it in a dark place.
AKG as a supplement

Gray hairs:

Don’t stress

He Shou Wu to Reverse Gray Hair

Skin:

Dr. Berg sells wheatgrass powder. Says you can use wheatgrass topically for the skin

colostrum powder, half a teaspoon and apply it to skin. Add water and make a paste.

Herbs for skin: Perl herb, REISHI MUSHROOM EXTRACT, SCHIZANDRA BERRIES, carotenoids, bone broth. after a hot shower, the pores are open and absorb topical substances.

https://www.oneskin.co/

Get a shower filter.

Eat and use aloe on skin.

Digestion:

juice vegetables. Apple Cider vinegar increases stomach acid

Akkermansia is shown to increase the size thickness in the gut

Roundup kills the guy flora, so does non-organic meat with antibiotics kills the gut biom. Pickles are good for gut bacteria

Face the sun with eyes closed. It cleans the pineal gland

Thinking about being older has actual effects on your cells being older. Thinking and attitude is powerful. Be happy and dominant.

Breathing 5 seconds per inhale and 5 second per exhale calms

Green tea lowers cortisol.

Detox:

Consider a deprivation tank

Deep breathing, the exhale lowers the acid content in the blood.

Exercise shortens the time that you are sick, if you are sick. Exercise mobilize immune cells from the muscles.

Wheat grass or alfalfa sprouts to purify water, even fluoride elimination.

Controlled apoxia to reset the immune system and to induce apoptosis.

consider a glucose monitor

Being hydrated keeps pH lower

Chelation therapy take heavy metals out of the body.

Dandelion roots and leaves are good for cleansing the liver. As well as Goji berries and Schizandra berries.

For sleep:
  • Light and temperature are keys; low light and low temperature before going to bed.
  • No bright lights before bed
  • Stay away from electronics
  • Your brain temperature needs to drop by 2F, so cooler rooms and less brain activity
  • Hot baths, socks on feet in order to help your core temperature to drop
  • Lower sugar and no excessive protein before bed
  • Breathing 5 seconds per inhale and 5 second per exhale calm

Oxitocin is almost the opposite of cortisol

tv before bed = early death

practicing gratitude before going to sleep

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From rhonda patrick. Specifically on heart health

A few notes on the exercise regimen this study that showed 2 years of vigorous exercise in 50-year-olds were able to reverse the aging of their hearts by 20 years:

• The exercise intensity & frequency gradually increased
• By the end of 6 months, participants exercised 5-6 hours/week, with a large portion of their training being in zone 3.
• They also incorporated the Norwegian 4x4 VO2 max training protocol once per week (4 minutes at 85-95% max heart rate, 3 minutes recovery, repeat 4x).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Way too concerned about sh!t that is mostly irrelevant with the proper level of confidence.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Eat stressed out plants
  • Fast intensely in the month of April, for two to three days around the 15th.
So if I yell "phuck you" at my plants all day while I hungrily do my tax returns, and then savagely eat them after chopping them up with a cleaver, I'll look 10 years younger the next day?

Nice! I'll have to try this.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you can both endeavor to look younger *and* confidently own your appearance. It's not one or the other as our resident binary reductivists may suggest..

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I yell "phuck you" at my plants all day while I hungrily do my tax returns, and then savagely eat them after chopping them up with a cleaver, I'll look 10 years younger the next day?

Nice! I'll have to try this.
haha I should clarify that

Look up the concept of hormesis. When a plant or animal is stressed and builds adaptive tolerance of its environment, and then is consumed, the consumer gains what the plant or animal build up. So for example, grape vines growing in drought conditions enhance the ability to absorb nutrients in the soil and produce phytochemicals to ward off insects and cancer, those benefits are passed to you when you consume those grapes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the last few years though some white hairs have started cropping up in my beard and my chest. I do not know if it is genetics or possibly stress related as the pandemic was a pretty stressful period for me. But when I look around it is not uncommon for men in their 30s to have salt or pepper in their hair or beards. Still psychologically it has had a bad effect on me.
Your mindset is the problem here. I know this isn't what you're asking about, but a lot of women find a little gray in the hair attractive, especially the salt and pepper look which is kind of the best of both worlds. Women do not like signs of aging on women, but women don't view things the same. For instance, you could dye your hair, but a lot of women see this as vain, insecure, and fake. Women are practically expected to dye their hair. If you are really trying to look younger though, it's an option to shave off your facial or chest hair.

As for wrinkles, I would highly recommend a skin care routine. It isn't that difficult, it's healthy, and it might give you some confidence besides.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
46 years old here. Have salt and pepper on the sides of my head. I’m in great shape, look like I’m in my 30’s, hooked up with a 23year old this weekend. Lose that negative mindset my friend.