fear of stds

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant help but think that this site is a little crazy. Many concepts on this site do work. I am living proof that you can do a 180 turn around from not getting any girls to being a hot ticket. Now i have the ability to have sex with alot of girls that I meet but Im affraid of getting an STD. If I can meet a girl and seduce her that night, I still hardly know her. Some guys on this website have bragged about having sex with tons of girls but I dont know if thats a good thing even if you use protection. How protective are condoms really? I really enjoy seducing girls and getting them butt naked in bed but Im always scared I might get something. How do you guys go about protecting yourselfs? Do you make sure she is a clean girl? How do you know for sure?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were standing in a room, totally naked, no one would know that i had herpes unless i told them.
the guy i caught herpes from, didn't tell me he had it.
the condom did not prevent it the spread of it.

what else can i say?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a scum bag...

Pen, was this like a one night stand or did you guys have a relationship and he didn't tell you?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theNEWDJ said:
I cant help but think that this site is a little crazy. Many concepts on this site do work. I am living proof that you can do a 180 turn around from not getting any girls to being a hot ticket. Now i have the ability to have sex with alot of girls that I meet but Im affraid of getting an STD. If I can meet a girl and seduce her that night, I still hardly know her. Some guys on this website have bragged about having sex with tons of girls but I dont know if thats a good thing even if you use protection. How protective are condoms really? I really enjoy seducing girls and getting them butt naked in bed but Im always scared I might get something. How do you guys go about protecting yourselfs? Do you make sure she is a clean girl? How do you know for sure?
Most guys that sleep around and use condoms don't come down with anything. Chances are you'll be fine. But if you're that worried about it, then just keep it down to a few girls and use them as f-buddies.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
if i were standing in a room, totally naked, no one would know that i had herpes unless i told them.
the guy i caught herpes from, didn't tell me he had it.
the condom did not prevent it the spread of it.

what else can i say?
If he didn't tell you he had it and he was wearing a condom, then how do you know you got it from the guy you're thinking you got it from? Assuming you've slept with more than one guy that is.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
If he didn't tell you he had it and he was wearing a condom, then how do you know you got it from the guy you're thinking you got it from? Assuming you've slept with more than one guy that is.
because he broke out earlier in the day that i broke out. therefore, my doctor said he probably cheated on me and came right home and gave me the cooties before he even knew he had it.
he went to one party that i didnt go to, and then 20 days later, here come the herpes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this (almost gone, though):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum

Maxim magazine put in on a list of 'What's hot on college campuses.' Molluscum used to be found only in kids, but now over the past two decades the virus has become an std.

I got it from a ltr of six months, no condoms and near-daily sex. The girl I got it from denied having it, accused me of cheating, dumped me, and never had sex with me again. I was only with one woman over a three year period after my seven year marriage, but she didn't want to hear it. Now she has a new bf. She's going to be the molluscum Typhoid Mary of the law school.

Also on the std topic, my wife of that seven year marriage had genital herpes, but I never got it, although sex was more like weekly if that. After time, women get to know the tingle of an oncoming outbreak and can avoid sex. Daily Valtrex or Famvir help a lot.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
then 20 days later, here come the herpes.

WHAT!!!??? You have HERPES!!!!!?????

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theNEWDJ said:
That's what I thought too until my friend told me you have live.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it definitley scares me too man. Enless it's a relationship or a girl you REALLY can trust if you wanna stay clean your best bet is to steer clear. Handy's are still fun for those situations. BJ's are still pretty risky. I forget what it is...like 1/5 adults in the us or something. That's a shi't load!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
That's what I thought too until my friend told me you have live.
that is a very important point also.
std's are real, and easy to catch...
but you can not live your life in a bubble.

it boils down to YOU figuring out HOW to be safe and WHEN to be safe and WHOM to be safe with.
and guess what, no matter how safe or unsafe your sex practices are... you are gonna get what you are gonna get.
things are what they are, because they are.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Myth of the Dodged Bullet

In my lifetime I've had sex with over 40 women and I never once caught a venerial disease, nor did I get anyone pregnant. I can also point to men I know who contracted Herpes from the only women they'd ever had sex with. The fact of the matter is that you can equally be a rock star and tap hundreds of women without any consequence and you can be a virginic saint and contract a disease on your wedding night. The myth of the dodged bullet is an AFC social convention that's rooted in the rationalization that monogamy serves the purpose for controlling sexually transmitted diseases and thus fewer partners are more desirable than many. From a statistical standpoint this may seem logical on the surface. Fewer opportunities for sexual intercourse would indeed decrease the risk from a single individual, but unfortunately this isn't a practical estimate. You'll also have to base the numbers not only on how many sex partners you and your monogamous partner have had, but also how many prior partners they've had and how many those partners had as well and so on exponentially. Yet inspite of all this, the odds that you'll die from a form of cancer, heart disease, smoking or obesety related diseases or even an alcohol related traffic fatality far outweigh any risk of dying from a venerial disease in western society. The mortality rate for for contracting gonnerhea, syphilis, clymidia, herpes and even HIV pale in comparison to many - in some cases more easily preventable - diseases.

Of course, since this is a social convention, I would be grossly negligent and severely lambasted by the public at large for even implying that I'm condoning, much less advocating, that a man explore his options and open his experience up to having sex with multiple partners. This AFC social convention/rationalization is unassailable; it sounds like it makes good sense, "boy, am I sure glad I got married/shacked up and didn't catch a disease, pffew!" It sounds like conviction, when in fact it's a rationalization for a lack of other realistic options with women or an innability to deal with a fear of rejection from multiple sources. Beware of turning your lack of game into a virtue, you're only fooling yourself.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is right, there are all kinds of myths about sex to further agendas. HIV is not common among heterosexuals, but it has to be said because less money would be spent finding a cure if it were a gay disease. I knew a guy that slept with 40 women too, and he never got an std. People say the pull out method doesn't work, but I don't know one guy that has unsuccessfully used it.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this herpes thing is scaring me....how do you tell if someone has it and can you have sex with them without getting it? I'm seriously thinking of like, quitting women, it scares the s.hit outa me.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dodged bullets......100+ women...... when I was in college I was like a ****ing rabbit.... now days I'm puttin a helmet on that soldier.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your a lot more likely to catch stds if you have a weak immune system. i mean people are exposed to diseases all the time but not everyone catches them.

does that make sense?

like if your the kinda guy who's always getting sick then you probably don't want to **** around a lot.

do you guys think there is any truth in this?

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is an interesting subject. And thats what scares me man. I have always wondered about this to, to bad this even exists. This is what totally scares the hell out of me. Cause im sure sex is fun and all but damn I donT want a disease or something. I would probably kill myself afterwards..****.