Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Favorite DJ Guru (posters)?

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many great DJ Gurus, many of whom contributed to the DJ Bible we have today. List your favorites!

My favorites are:

Senor Fingerz
Anti-Dump
Pook

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best DJ i've ever met is my father. Met my mother when he was 19. He kept dating multiple girls till he was 32 and all this time he kept f@#ng my mother. In the end, he chose HER and stayed monogamous till today (he's 58).

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gpaq
The best DJ i've ever met is my father. Met my mother when he was 19. He kept dating multiple girls till he was 32 and all this time he kept f@#ng my mother. In the end, he chose HER and stayed monogamous till today (he's 58).
Did your father pass any knowledge to you? or did he keep it to himself?

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
He did not give me any advice on specific situations. He basically told me 3 things:
- Meet, enjoy and be loved by as many women you want. When it's time for you to settle down, keep your pennis to your pants and chose the one that gave you the best time.
- The only woman that deserves your true love and devotion is the mother of your child.
- You don't need a woman's company. What you need is the way a great woman makes your life more joyfull.

Last edited:

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
He did not give me any advice on specific situations. He basically told me 3 things:
- Meet, enjoy and be loved by as many women you want. When it's time for you to settle down, keep your pennis to your pants and chose the one that gave you the best time.
- The only woman that deserves your true love and devotion is the mother of your child.
- You don't need a woman's company. What you need is the way a great woman makes can make your life more joyfull.
So what lead you to this site, when you have a good role model at home?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- You don't need a woman's company. What you need is the way a great woman makes can make your life more joyfull.
Good tips, but I can't totally agree with the 2nd one. The mother of your child can turn out to be a total dush bag, I've seen it happen.