Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fav PUAs method and why

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a fool and think PUA techniques will land you a great LTR or a decent rotation.

You'll get lots of numbers, kiss closes and probably even same night lays. Dating however is a whole different level, these girls you seduced with tricks and canned material will see through this easily afterwards. Your real character will show and won't be congruent. You'll develop feelings and will go back to you AFC-self.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
PUA techniques...
You'll get lots of numbers, kiss closes and probably even same night lays
Only if she happens to think you're good looking. That's the whole problem with 'PUA' and why it's been dying a death for so long.
It doesn't actually work.

If it did, all guys would be getting laid with hot girls out of their league every night just using 'who lies more, men or women?' and then, ''Nice nails. Are they real??'' and then 'Anyway, my ex girlfriend who used to be a model bla bla ba'' and then ''So what do you have going for you other than your looks?'' and then escalating lol. A 9 year old could learn that stuff.

Trust me, people (especially ugly dudes) would be much happier if PUA actually COULD get them lots of lays with super hot girls, even if they didn't lead to relationships!!!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue is that people have realised that it's largely irrelevant what 'model' you use and even what you say. At least in terms of MAKING a girl attracted. It seems to be the case that you are either her physical type, or you aren't. If you aren't, nothing you say will 'convert' her or change her mind. (People aren't whispering 'omelette Du fromage' or poetry in girls ears and 'seducing' girls with language like a 1950's films) If you ARE her tpye, the only 'game' you need is to be brave enough to escalate on her, and not be so weird that you lose that initial attraction through a serious lack of 'game' (imagine awkward eye contact, complete inability to hold a convo etc)

For what it's worth, I think i've read about 50 PUA books and have watched just about every PUA 'program' (such as all RSD's and many others) that exists. I've tried it all, including 'the mysterymethod' (which other than a few concepts, most of which people should already know, is nothing special at all. And mystery isn't some amazing womaniser himself despite being the original PUA!)

There's lots of 'models' out there (you might want to looks at Saul's technical bible, or maybe Gabriel Grey)

However, the funny thing is that when you get through all of the fluff, the 'model' they are basically all teaching you is what we already all did is children and thus doesn't need to be 'learnt' ; Approach girl, chat and try to not be boring, and then make your feelings known/tell her you like her! That's basically every single PUA 'model' there is! Mystery's 'model' differs slighlty in that the idea is that you only state your intent only AFTER she has first shown her hand and given big IOI's and you have 'qualified' her, but in practice, that's not how it works (unless you are her type. Otherwise she won't show intent or try to qualify herself to you as she isn't SEXUALLY interested, despite yous 'negs', DHV stories, magic tricks etc.)
I agree with this 100%. It only works if she's physically attracted to you and sexually available. Then, like AMS says, "The Game is just so you don't fvck it up." If a girl sees you as a 2/10 or she's not sexually available, there's no game in this world that will help you lol.

I think the PUA is useful because what if someone doesn't know how to talk to or escalate on a girl once she likes you? You'll blow it. If it wasn't for PUA I'd still be a virgin, guaranteed. It's also nice to see what makes girls tick and what their attraction triggers are so you can understand them.

Of course, the free stuff at Sosuave is always the best... DJ Bible, Book of Pook, Weapons of Mass Seduction... but for a few off the top of my head...

Game by Roosh V is a very nice breakdown of the holistic process. Bang and Day Bang are really nice too, but older. Nice little trilogy.
Alpha Male Strategies has a good book. His videos on YouTube are also very good.
I like Todd V on YouTube as well. Pretty much the successor to RSD since they took down all of their videos.
Any RSD is pretty much solid. You'll have to torrent their stuff though since it's all been taken down.
Mystery Method is a classic. Magic Bullets follows the same model, it just has a different writing style.
Based Zeus on YouTube is cool and pretty funny.

A lot of these guys have really different styles and strategies though. There's more than one way to skin a cat. It might be best to choose one resource only along with the Sosuave stuff, and try it out for a while so you don't end up confusing yourself. Then try a different one.

At the end of the day, the base concepts are the same anyways.

Last edited:

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue is that people have realised that it's largely irrelevant what 'model' you use and even what you say. At least in terms of MAKING a girl attracted. It seems to be the case that you are either her physical type, or you aren't. If you aren't, nothing you say will 'convert' her or change her mind. (People aren't whispering 'omelette Du fromage' or poetry in girls ears and 'seducing' girls with language like a 1950's films) If you ARE her tpye, the only 'game' you need is to be brave enough to escalate on her, and not be so weird that you lose that initial attraction through a serious lack of 'game' (imagine awkward eye contact, complete inability to hold a convo etc)

For what it's worth, I think i've read about 50 PUA books and have watched just about every PUA 'program' (such as all RSD's and many others) that exists. I've tried it all, including 'the mysterymethod' (which other than a few concepts, most of which people should already know, is nothing special at all. And mystery isn't some amazing womaniser himself despite being the original PUA!)

There's lots of 'models' out there (you might want to looks at Saul's technical bible, or maybe Gabriel Grey)

However, the funny thing is that when you get through all of the fluff, the 'model' they are basically all teaching you is what we already all did is children and thus doesn't need to be 'learnt' ; Approach girl, chat and try to not be boring, and then make your feelings known/tell her you like her! That's basically every single PUA 'model' there is! Mystery's 'model' differs slighlty in that the idea is that you only state your intent only AFTER she has first shown her hand and given big IOI's and you have 'qualified' her, but in practice, that's not how it works (unless you are her type. Otherwise she won't show intent or try to qualify herself to you as she isn't SEXUALLY interested, despite yous 'negs', DHV stories, magic tricks etc.)
Can you list the books if you know the name and of that a small write up as to good or bad and why

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah... I take back only learning from one resource at a time. I've been trying that lately and it only worked averagely I'd say. No one man knows everything. I agree with AMS when he says "find what works for you." Learn a little bit from everybody, be like a scientist, test it out. Then make your own personal game that allows you to kill it in every single way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a classic video, but it's just to painful too watch the whole thing lol.

making a girl laugh has always worked and will continue to always work
There's that old saying that if you can make a girl laugh, you can have sex with her. That may not technically always be true, but there is some truth to it.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all dabbled in PUA back in the day. I learned quickly that most of what they teach is coping bullsh1t. Theyll tell you that you got rejected because you did A instead of B. Then when you do B and get rejected they blame you for not having confidence. Your game can be solid and on point but if she aint digging your looks/style its game over. Most guys give up pua when they realize they dont have the looks and the juice isnt worth the squeeze. The PUAs dug their own grave and its social suicide now to tell anyone youre a pua.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all dabbled in PUA back in the day. I learned quickly that most of what they teach is coping bullsh1t. Theyll tell you that you got rejected because you did A instead of B. Then when you do B and get rejected they blame you for not having confidence. Your game can be solid and on point but if she aint digging your looks/style its game over. Most guys give up pua when they realize they dont have the looks and the juice isnt worth the squeeze. The PUAs dug their own grave and its social suicide now to tell anyone youre a pua.
Well you know what they say... "Your looks get you in the door, your Game gets you the ass, and your personality determines how long you're going to keep getting the ass"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyll tell you that you got rejected because you did A instead of B. Then when you do B and get rejected they blame you for not having confidence.
Not to mention a lot of PUA ideas contradict each other. So you can get rejected for A and then for B, and they can explain them both away.

I remember when I was a young guy trying to figure women out, most people had never even heard of the internet then. I would take one approach and fail, so I would realize I had to go more the other way. But I'd go too far in the other direction and fail again. Eventually things did even out, that's the way you find calibration. But a lot of the time it depends on the girl and what she wants. What repels one girl, another girl might respond to.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Theyll tell you that you got rejected because you did A instead of B. Then when you do B and get rejected they blame you for not having confidence.
Or you do 'B' and you get her number! Sorted! Then you do 'B' again and she tells you to 'go away'. PUA now gives you a new reason for failure. (approach angle, maybe ;) )
You can spin your wheels for an eternity. I realised this quite early on in my journey into PUA. The fact that every 'expert' disagrees on almost every single aspect of 'game' is a HUGE red flag as too it's authenticity for anyone with a scientific brain lol. A game without rules isn't a game!
Instead of 'B' being the reason for the success, it was actually that you were just her 'type' and you weren't for the girl who told you to go away.
Even if it was a solvable equation in the sense PUA's want you to think it is, the almost unlimited number of variables involved in human interaction would make it impossible either way!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you do 'B' and you get her number! Sorted! Then you do 'B' again and she tells you to 'go away'. PUA now gives you a new reason for failure. (approach angle, maybe ;) )
You can spin your wheels for an eternity. I realised this quite early on in my journey into PUA. The fact that every 'expert' disagrees on almost every single aspect of 'game' is a HUGE red flag as too it's authenticity for anyone with a scientific brain lol. A game without rules isn't a game!
Instead of 'B' being the reason for the success, it was actually that you were just her 'type' and you weren't for the girl who told you to go away.
Even if it was a solvable equation in the sense PUA's want you to think it is, the almost unlimited number of variables involved in human interaction would make it impossible either way!
Yeah. Lately, I like how people have been pushing back against the BS that some PUAs market.

Alpha Male Strategies says that Game doesn't actually do sh*t to get a woman attracted to you. Game only works after you've met a woman's minimum Attraction requirement and she's sexually available. Then the only point of Game is so that you don't fvck it up after that lol. Or not coming off as so socially fvcked that you destroy any Attraction that was already blooming naturally.

I still think that the PUA principles are solid for actually learning the game AFTER you get your foot in the door though. There's definitely more than one way to skin a cat in terms of Game though .. they actually bring this up in the prologue of the DJ Bible

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And maybe it needs to be rebadged as dating hacks. Some of it is supported by science. The small touches on the lower arm thing has been proven to build rapport in multiple studies.

These hacks just improve your odds a little bit overall it's a numbers game just keep your funnel fed.

For example the small touches study showed that without this guy would get the number 10% with 20%. He d better get used to cold approach rejection 80% of the time he still fails.

But add a few hacks and you can get to a strike rate of 1/3. At that point it's easier to build a rotation and as we know that fixes many problems.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have no idea... I'm too old (52) to pull this off now. Some of you younger guys will have t try it out and let me know.
Is 43 too old too? People don't have to know my age as you don't write these things in your forehead. I could probably pass looking 10-15 years younger if my hair is really short and I lose some weight.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know that some PUA+NLP(nostly primal behavior+body language[touch]+hypnosis trance indicators [pupils]) + {SoSuave}, techniques helped me in relating to how to lessen the chances of not fvcking it up.

Touch+laughter are the best. Then utilize NLP 'echo' technique, especially in text/OLD.
SoSuave taught me how women respond with certain types of behavior and response from their actions.

If I am talking to a chick, meet one, I know what to do and can raise minimal interest to high interest within minutes.

Case in point: picking up a 25yo lawyer on a flight from China to Europe... made her laugh from a comment, touched her arm as I made a point she agreed with or when she laughed, closed space and whispered conversation in her ear, created comfort in that when she fell asleep her head was on my shoulder, by the time we landed we had been holding hands and finger playing for the last hour.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I do know that some PUA+NLP(nostly primal behavior+body language[touch]+hypnosis trance indicators [pupils]) + {SoSuave}, techniques helped me in relating to how to lessen the chances of not fvcking it up.

Touch+laughter are the best. Then utilize NLP 'echo' technique, especially in text/OLD.
SoSuave taught me how women respond with certain types of behavior and response from their actions.

If I am talking to a chick, meet one, I know what to do and can raise minimal interest to high interest within minutes.

Case in point: picking up a 25yo lawyer on a flight from China to Europe... made her laugh from a comment, touched her arm as I made a point she agreed with or when she laughed, closed space and whispered conversation in her ear, created comfort in that when she fell asleep her head was on my shoulder, by the time we landed we had been holding hands and finger playing for the last hour.
What about on OLD though? Obviously you can't touch someone via Match or texting on the phone? Could emojis and GIF images take place of that?

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a bunch of butt hurt beats above me whining about pua sucks....
when I started pua not only did I get more girls but hotter ones the better I got. It looks like you are using your bad looks as an excuse for why you are struggling to learn and get better at game

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is funny how much the basics change the game. I had this kraut friend. we set him up with a cute little Asian girl and after watching him f*** that up so very very badly I decided to begin at the beginning.

I took him off to the local market just to talk to people. on the way there we were walking and he was saying that you can't just walk up to people and say hi. so there was a hot mid-20s chick wandering past I went straight up to her I said hi ask her if she was going to the market blah blah blah. Talked 10 minutes then we saw her againat the market and sat down beside her by the lake and chatted some more. I don't cheat so I wasn't working anything and he sure as hell wasn't capable. I don't understand these guys who post here saying it's so very very hard to get laid. If you just talk to girls their randomness will provide and it's really really hard not to get laid.

BTW no good deed goes unpunished we're not friends anymore. He was a big fat salad Dodger. I tried him with boxing pads and golf. Guess I took him too far out of his comfort zone.

No doubt he still thinks he knows and I'm full of sh1t.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The woman has to qualify herself to you in order for you to keep your dominant position while being able to show interest at the same time.
^While that's true.

It's just too bad that many here don't have the talent to understand something so simple.

Even when the world was gifted with E=mc2, the vast majority of men knew not how to use it nor apply it even right now, even after a 100 years has passed.

Because of that you'll need to go beyond explaining - to the talentless men.

For those without talent you hv to go to the extremes, to allow them to exceed their limits.

Of course you'll receive multiple warnings of being banned but then you are not here to blog are you?

You are here to make a change, that's ur only purpose in being at Sosuave and nothing else matters.