Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fav PUAs method and why

U

user43770

^While that's true.

It's just too bad that many here don't have the talent to understand something so simple.

Even when the world was gifted with E=mc2, the vast majority of men knew not how to use it nor apply it even right now, even after a 100 years has passed.

Because of that you'll need to go beyond explaining - to the talentless men.

For those without talent you hv to go to the extremes, to allow them to exceed their limits.

Of course you'll receive multiple warnings of being banned but then you are not here to blog are you?

You are here to make a change, that's ur only purpose in being at Sosuave and nothing else matters.
Your only purpose for being here is to make a change, good sir? Lol

Only the gifted!

The most outspoken are the ones you need to keep an eye on. Psychos

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The most outspoken are the ones you need to keep an eye on. Psychos
It's the content that matter lil bro.

If a man keeps spouting red flags, crazy women and BPD in almost every sentence in almost all his postings then yes in that sense u r correct.

If a man on the other hand keeps giving a narrative that's not usually seen here then it's best to study it less you miss out on something good.

U

user43770

It's the content that matter lil bro.

If a man keeps spouting red flags, crazy women and BPD in almost every sentence in almost all his postings then yes in that sense u r correct.

If a man on the other hand keeps giving a narrative that's not usually seen here then it's best to study it less you miss out on something good.
That last one doesn't come around too often for me anymore.

Truth to God, that's the biggest thorn in my side as I get older...I don't have many of those "ah ha!" moments. Everything just is...the way it fvcking is....

There's a quote that resonated with me and I saved, that seems to be more pertinent the older I get. I'll leave you with it...

"A man’s heart is a grave long before he is buried. Youth dies, and beauty, and hope, and desire. A grave is buried within a grave when a man is buried."

@AttackFormation

Last edited by a moderator: