Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fav PUAs method and why

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I googled it and interested in reading it however I have founds links that do not have a direct download link if possible can you please link it below.

I am not "rich" but I run my own business and I am quite happy to pay for a programme if its complete and is effective I am not recommending that for people that are not as well of financially, nor do I want this turning in to a discussion about how you can learn some stuff at no cost, I have found the book by mystery more effective than any free crap on pick up I have seen on youtube over the years and wasted my time watching I could have put in my business and bought hundreds of copies of his book.

I am interested in studying pick up in every element of it and not only do I enjoy the research but the results speak for them selves.

I do not intent this being a thread of spergs saying that all they have to offer is a few canned lines and pick up lines at that is simply not true.

so thanks for the dj bible and please respect my thread in that's its for the discussion of effective puas and the the pros/cons of their methods.

I am sure de railing my thread might be fun for trolls but there is clearly intention for a genuine thread here
thanks in advance.
$400? Financially that isn't a problem at all for me, BUT what am I going to use it on? Old 70 year olds around here lol?

$400 no way though.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most people on this forum wouldn't advice you to study PUA and instead tell you to work on yourself, get on your purpose, get a social life etc... And they are right. That's the only way if you want to succeed in life. If you are young don't revolve your life around chasing girls, start investing in yourself.

Eventhough PUA is pretty shallow and won't bring you a fulfilling life in the end (unless your goal in life is to go out every night doing cold approaches) there is some good material out there to start in my opinion. It gives a structured way to start socializing with women if you have no experience, which can give you the confidence to actually start doing something instead of standing at the bar the whole night. So you do you and start learning the basics of pickup which will give you the feeling that you have an edge in the game.

I wouldn't advise you however to start buying a bunch of different programs, overthinking everything and trying to mix it all. Start with the basics, simple approaches and going for numbers, follow one program and stick with it. Don't try to run when you can't walk, it will only make it harder for yourself. Be careful with the advanced stuff when you have no social intuition and calibration at all, you'll be the weird guy.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I am getting knowhere posting....
Ok so I am about 105kg at 5 8 that’s about 230lb and average bf% so I am quite muscular. I would probably be slightly above average in the looks department. Now there are two ways of going about this there is the way everyone is discussing above which is talk to women and make conversation etc with a few touches of their personality and some belief they are high value etc .. that’s fine I am not here to discuss what you think about puas and their books or programs I am here to discuss what everyone has used and how it compares to others methods please stop de railing the thread with troll comments about how you don’t like puas ... I am realitivly advanced especially if what I have been reading from at least 60% of the people posting on this thread. I want to study it all and improve anyway I can for better results not the mediaorocty you seek. I have the time to learn and the will to do so....
Start your own thread about how puas suck infact I’ll even start a new one for you... please just respect my want to learn I feel this would be a great thread for people to have a good list of methods and pua books references of programs to compare notes

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I am getting knowhere posting....
Ok so I am about 105kg at 5 8 that’s about 230lb and average bf% so I am quite muscular. I would probably be slightly above average in the looks department. Now there are two ways of going about this there is the way everyone is discussing above which is talk to women and make conversation etc with a few touches of their personality and some belief they are high value etc .. that’s fine I am not here to discuss what you think about puas and their books or programs I am here to discuss what everyone has used and how it compares to others methods please stop de railing the thread with troll comments about how you don’t like puas ... I am realitivly advanced especially if what I have been reading from at least 60% of the people posting on this thread. I want to study it all and improve anyway I can for better results not the mediaorocty you seek. I have the time to learn and the will to do so....
Start your own thread about how puas suck infact I’ll even start a new one for you... please just respect my want to learn I feel this would be a great thread for people to have a good list of methods and pua books references of programs to compare notes
Unless you look like the Ultimate Warrior 5'8 230 pounds is obese. Im the same height as you and I only weigh 175.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$400? Financially that isn't a problem at all for me, BUT what am I going to use it on? Old 70 year olds around here lol?

$400 no way though.
I could easily afford his course, no prob, but his youtube channel gives you enough (plenty) and I'm sure he's demonitized because of course he's "Evil" for trying to help guys score. I appreciate the ToddV though he Californian and I can't relate as well, must be tough there will al the fake people around. He seems very "college-y" though older but that's where it's at - his audience so. It's like Mixed Martial Arts dealing with women, you must pick up the bits and pieces of all of em (gurus) and utilize/add to the tools in your imaginary bag draped over your shoulder that you carry with you to an approach. You're either in the fight or not. These biatches are constantly Testing (your mental, your physical, your emotional fortitude). She'll, in her mind, "Omg, he's really DUMB" no way! or "He doesn't 'get it'"...next or "what did he just say?" that's lame or "I don't think he could protect me let alone my kids (future)" no way he's gettin through or close and on and on she's calculating/judging as fiercely as she's judging her barber every iota of her hair how it's done. She's very 'gay' in that sense, but you must deal with it and override/out maneuver out-trick her to get into her panties.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypothetically, I could see $400 being worth it to someone IF they were being coached, and coached well. Like someone who invested time into them, went out with them, observed how they interacted with women and people in general, and made the proper adjustments to fix the problem, after analyzing it. But I can't think of anyone I would trust to do this. I wouldn't go on some PUA bootcamp thing, because PUAs tend to push that "one size fits all" approach, where they try to turn everybody into the same persona.

I think it would be more effective to evaluate someone's strengths, weaknesses, inner issues, personality, appearance, goals, etc. and then make recommendations based on that. A very individualized approach, as opposed to a meat grinder. But I don't see anyone getting that from the bootcamp experience. Anything short of that, I wouldn't pay for. I mean, I wouldn't pay for it now anyway, but it might have been helpful to me at a certain age.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brolly, you're going to have it easier than a lot of folks.
I say this based on the first impression you are projecting. You're holding your own and calling some of the smug regulars out.

If you're that comfortable with yourself (a lot of newbies leave or are dependent on appeasing anyone here) you'll do fine.

The same also applies with women. Try out different things and do that which is most comfortable.

Think back to when you were in high school. It's a time of trial and error. Back then, we all did something stupid that we thought would be 'cool'(and convinced ourselves that it would be) only to find out that this behavior dropped like a led balloon. And more times than not, someone else could pull it off well. It's not that we were failures... it's more about finding behaviors, attitudes etc... that we 'wear' well.

Once we (still in school) found that sweet-spot that worked to our favor, we went with it and perfected it. It's no different with women (no matter our age).

Most of the PUA books, videos etc... try to sell the illusion that it's a 'one-size-fits-all' ball game. They've got something to sell and like a pitchman, do their best to convince you of unrealistic results.

Think of stepping up your game is no different than the first time stepping into a new class room and knowing no one. At first, you're more conscious of your surroundings, a bit more reserved and initially... more careful about putting yourself out there.
or the first time driving a car. At first you are more aware of everything and wouldn't think of multitasking. After practice, we do various things while driving on auto-pilot.
I use the above two examples because once you become more accustomed, you lose the self-awareness and become more confident.
The same theory applies with women. The more you practice and approach, the more comfortable you become. The more comfortable, the more confident. The more confident, the easier it becomes to achieve additional results.

Unlike the PUA books, I'm going to say .. "expect rejection." This is more realistic. It happens to everyone. Sometimes rejection is a result that has nothing to do with us (they could be having a bad day etc... ) and sometimes, it does. With each rejection, look at it as a learning tool. Modify your attitude, behavior etc.. and try again.

There's no crime in just saying "hi." If you notice something unique about them (jewelry, band name t shirt, tattoo etc... ) go with it. As an over thinker and analyzer, I can say that it's best to keep the mind free and act on impulse.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP and reading body language
Likely the 2 most effective techniques used properly

note: NLP is not about "running phrases/lines"

I highly recommend 'David Snyder" (but not all of his stuff)

using these basic techniques and principals as guidelines, I have literally had women fall in love over texting (and one on a airplane trip seatmate).
these are not "pickup lines".

Watching/buying the PUA "boot camp" videos etc = worthless and do not recommend them (most 'in-field videos are fake)

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi I'm Mike. I drive a beat up VW Jetta, unemployed, and live in my mom's basement, and you are?" If she laughs... then you keep the joke going tell her the place is filled with men with nice cars, job's, and have their own place... but you are unique and that she would have to work really hard to impress you. I used to use this all the time in the late 80s early 90s. It worked pretty well. The fun ones will play along... the one's with no humor aren't worth your time anyway.
Does that work today?

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you look like the Ultimate Warrior 5'8 230 pounds is obese. Im the same height as you and I only weigh 175.
My arms around 18”s far from obese as I train bodybuilding style 4/5 times per week and eat 5 meals per day and 1 shake , you are just standard a standard guyvthat does not train if you are 175 it’s not comparison to my physique or my frame.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My arms around 18”s far from obese as I train bodybuilding style 4/5 times per week and eat 5 meals per day and 1 shake , you are just standard a standard guyvthat does not train if you are 175 it’s not comparison to my physique or my frame.
How do you get time to train like that daily and the diet? Do you not work a traditional job or something? Seems like a ton of constant work to stay in that type of shape.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get time to train like that daily and the diet? Do you not work a traditional job or something? Seems like a ton of constant work to stay in that type of shape.
It’s pretty simple , I train after work it’s 45 mins tops as I don’t sit around on my phone or talk to people and it’s literally 2 more meals than everyone else and a mass gain shake that you just add to the blender, plus I meal prep. If you want to be muscular and peacock with a tight t shirt , or have a build where guys won’t even think ( for the most park) about messing with you it’s oretty easy plus I like training etc

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
@brolly you ve had good material recommended by guys who know. Y r u whining?
Was not whining, I actually thanks whoever recommended the dj bible and linked it I have it on one of my browsers and have started reading it, my complaint was that people were just giving their experiences with walking up and saying hi ect opposed to what I had made the thread about I thought there would have been more guys who had gone out and done boot camps or had bought programmes or books and wanted to discuss them rather than just hearing some tired old bs about “they don’t work” yet not claiming to have read or seriously followed any.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw in a few more just because they keep sticking in my mind for some reason.

RSD's The Blueprint Decoded is a popular one that takes an inner game approach.

This isn't a "game" book exactly, but I've seen it brought up a lot: Daniel Rose's Sex God Method.

I have some reservations about both of those, but I have reservations about most things. For instance, I didn't really want to hear about Daniel Rose sticking his finger up some girl's @ss. I'm sure there are things in both to be gleaned though.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairy snuff. Agree with Zekko. Point is we ve seen all the stuff out there. What we recommended it is far more along the lines of charisma and social skills. And has enough pickup to keep a guy like you interested

My point is what's been recommended is already enough for 2 years of PRACTICE. Why would you possibly want more?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I think the issue is that people have realised that it's largely irrelevant what 'model' you use and even what you say. At least in terms of MAKING a girl attracted. It seems to be the case that you are either her physical type, or you aren't. If you aren't, nothing you say will 'convert' her or change her mind. (People aren't whispering 'omelette Du fromage' or poetry in girls ears and 'seducing' girls with language like a 1950's films) If you ARE her tpye, the only 'game' you need is to be brave enough to escalate on her, and not be so weird that you lose that initial attraction through a serious lack of 'game' (imagine awkward eye contact, complete inability to hold a convo etc)

For what it's worth, I think i've read about 50 PUA books and have watched just about every PUA 'program' (such as all RSD's and many others) that exists. I've tried it all, including 'the mysterymethod' (which other than a few concepts, most of which people should already know, is nothing special at all. And mystery isn't some amazing womaniser himself despite being the original PUA!)

There's lots of 'models' out there (you might want to looks at Saul's technical bible, or maybe Gabriel Grey)

However, the funny thing is that when you get through all of the fluff, the 'model' they are basically all teaching you is what we already all did is children and thus doesn't need to be 'learnt' ; Approach girl, chat and try to not be boring, and then make your feelings known/tell her you like her! That's basically every single PUA 'model' there is! Mystery's 'model' differs slighlty in that the idea is that you only state your intent only AFTER she has first shown her hand and given big IOI's and you have 'qualified' her, but in practice, that's not how it works (unless you are her type. Otherwise she won't show intent or try to qualify herself to you as she isn't SEXUALLY interested, despite yous 'negs', DHV stories, magic tricks etc.)

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes... making a girl laugh has always worked and will continue to always work
Yeah, but it's partially true in my case and would actually be an honest pick-up line. My set up feels that way, but it's of course 10 times more complicated than that portrayal....more of a tight wing-and-prayer and living in a holy house. You think my situation is funny?

Last edited: