Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I’ll ask again: do you have any articles of the people in remote areas being decimated by the variant that you mentioned previously? You conveniently ignored me the last time I asked.
Go search Google, there are multiple stories over the last few days about clusters of sharp increases in COVID cases due to the Delta variant where vaccine rates are low...the latest article from today talks about Missouri and how hospital ICU units are filling up quickly again and the health care workers are at a breaking point because they can't get a rest from it when case counts should be going down...

You clearly don't do any research on how vaccines work, I am not spoon feeding you articles. Go do your own work and look them up.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear my brain hurts sometimes.

First of all the mechanism of action for antibiotics against bacteria and vaccines against viruses is completely different.

Antibiotics actively kill bacteria. Bacteria that have mutations that make the antibiotics less effective then survive and are the ones that reproduce. Over time these become more and more mutated to the point those antibiotics don't work.

Vaccines DO NOT kill viruses. They simply prevent them from replicating inside a host cell. There are myriad different ways to do this depending on the type of virus and the receptors they attach to on the cells. Viruses cannot reproduce on their own, they need a host cell to do that. They infect the cells and reprogram them to churn out tons of viruses until the cell becomes filled with them and bursts, releasing these viruses into the body to repeat the process again with new host cells.

A virus can't become resistant to a vaccine in the same way as bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. Vaccines can become less effective with variants due to the virus being able to evade the immune system better, antibodies produced not being able to attach to the sites on the virus as well or any number of other mutations that could occur...

I mean I get it that people may not have a good grasp on this stuff but don't make up BS that has no basis in reality or listen to people that are just spewing nonsense because it sounds good or it fits your belief system. Actually take some time to learn WTF is really happening scientifically so you can make smart, informed decisions based on factual information instead of based on nonsense.
Fair points. However you ignored my points about not catchiing the virus in the first place. I would put that as option 3. Isnt it a logical fallicy just to give yourself 2 options when there are 3?

The virus did not shrink enough to pass through n95 masks....so just wear n95s? Alcohol over 70% isopropyl or 60% ethanol can kill the virus if its on a surface or it could die on a surface after some time.

Also you can take a vaccine but that may not stop you from wearing a mask like before. You could be the next breakthrough case? You may get sick and see your life ruined for 2 weeks, etc.... 12% chance still. So the fear of wearing a mask would still be there because the variant is a menace.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fair points. However you ignored my points about not catchiing the virus in the first place. I would put that as option 3. Isnt it a logical fallicy just to give yourself 2 options when there are 3?

The virus did not shrink enough to pass through n95 masks....so just wear n95s? Alcohol over 70% isopropyl or 60% ethanol can kill the virus if its on a surface or it could die on a surface after some time.
You can do everything "right" and still catch it, because there is no failproof method. Maybe a person doesn't have their mask on properly one day in a crowded place, or takes it off briefly or rubs their eye after touching something...there are so many points of failure that at best, no matter what you do, sans vaccination, you are probably only protected about 70% barring literally becoming a hermit with no human interaction. And that is 100% best case scenario with doing everything 100% right all the time. Most people are nowhere close to that. They think they are, but they really aren't.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do everything "right" and still catch it, because there is no failproof method. Maybe a person doesn't have their mask on properly one day in a crowded place, or takes it off briefly or rubs their eye after touching something...there are so many points of failure that at best, no matter what you do, sans vaccination, you are probably only protected about 70% barring literally becoming a hermit with no human interaction. And that is 100% best case scenario with doing everything 100% right all the time. Most people are nowhere close to that. They think they are, but they really aren't.
I dont identify with your example since I am on panic mode to keeo the n95 mask on, I would avoid crowded places, gas station more expensive but less crowded then I go there. Everything is sanitized and I put gloves on. I also stay away from people enough. Now the idea that I am suddently going to change all that with a double shot of a vaccine, I dont think so since I still would not want to risk a breakthrough case. The point is a vaccine shot will not cure fear of the varient itself to suddently behave normally like there is no virus right?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go search Google, there are multiple stories over the last few days about clusters of sharp increases in COVID cases due to the Delta variant where vaccine rates are low...the latest article from today talks about Missouri and how hospital ICU units are filling up quickly again and the health care workers are at a breaking point because they can't get a rest from it when case counts should be going down...

You clearly don't do any research on how vaccines work, I am not spoon feeding you articles. Go do your own work and look them up.
I watched the whole #filmyourhospital movement a while back. Often hospitals actually aren’t filling up. So you can understand why I’m skeptical. Indeed, my own hospital in my city is also empty
In the covid ward. I been there when I got my appendix removed. Not a single patient

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some videos from ultra-left media that talk about the Delta Varient:

Here is a sexy news anchor encouraging everyone to get vaccinated!

Here is another left-news video about the Delta Varient.

Again, the Delta Variant is the number one reason why I re-booked the vaccine appointment on Monday, June 14th for this Sunday coming up after cancelling it for June 11th on top of vaccine passports, and travel passes that would be necessary to function normally as society re-opens and attempts to get back to normal.

However, my mom is un-phased by this as she predicts that even if this virus comes under control, there will be more disasters and viruses on their way anyway as the world heads towards the end-times prophecy.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll even see 2030 the way things are going in the world. We started the decade with a pandemic and the most divisive (US) election in history. This is now 2021 and already you are getting all this variants and what not.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is too bad. Most of the ulta religious folk I know (I know a few people), know one person who died from the vaccine and none from the virus itself (expept mayby one person in an old age home last year at the beginning of the pabdemic). The only exception is that pastor but he is not admitting it was covid. Normally after the second shot of the mrna vaccine is when both vaccine deaths occurred.
Was the coroner’s assessment that the deaths were caused by mRNA vaccine?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to reiterate, that the Canadian government has lost some credibility with the vaccines for these reasons:

1) They were wrong about the n95 masks at the beginning of the pandemic last year.
N95s are and always highly effective at blocking COVID-19 particles. In the early days of the pandemic, governments deliberately said otherwise to not cause a supply shortage for health care workers.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was the coroner’s assessment that the deaths were caused by mRNA vaccine?
Its is what my friend say. If it happened after the vaccine then its suspect that the vaccine caused it. Maybe it can exacerbate a condition or rub off the wrong way in another organ so something else could be blamed for it instead. The only honest treatment I've seen on this by the media is with break-through deaths or infections with documented double-vaccinated people.

It's enough to have caused my friends to freak-out and not take the vaccine period. But again, they are different from me. Those who say don't take the vaccine normally live very hermit lives, are resigned to not going back to normal with the rest of society and in effect just waiting for the Rapture of the church and the end of the age, or have mainly a home based operation.

But lets take me for example. I have no documented health condition. I never deal with the doctor or hospital and all my blood work has been good. Now, if all of a sudden I have an enlarged heart, start getting weird rashes, or have a new health condition that wasn't there before after taking the vaccine, then I'm going to blame the vaccine rather than think something "just happened" coincidentally after taking the vaccine. When too many coincidences start happening, then you have to say the vaccine either caused it, or people are cursed and get problems after taking it if there is no medical causal relationship!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I watched the whole #filmyourhospital movement a while back. Often hospitals actually aren’t filling up. So you can understand why I’m skeptical. Indeed, my own hospital in my city is also empty
In the covid ward. I been there when I got my appendix removed. Not a single patient
I know plenty of nurses and doctors who will dispute your attempts at minimizing this.

Good luck with your conspiracy theory take...the last one I heard about ended up in the ICU and his last words before dying were "I can't believe this is real"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is hearsay. Hearsay goes in the BS pile. What was the coroner’s official assessment?
Like I said that does not matter. We all know some people have died as a side effect to this vaccine or getting a breakthrough case. You cant say noone at all died after taking this vaccine who were otherwise healthy before taking it.

However, I do appreciate you are trying to help. I do need to talk to my family doctor to find out the cost of drugs if my heart gets bigger or any nonsense like that. Last thing I want to think about is getting in a financial jam because I have to deal with any side-effects.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know plenty of nurses and doctors who will dispute your attempts at minimizing this.

Good luck with your conspiracy theory take...the last one I heard about ended up in the ICU and his last words before dying were "I can't believe this is real"
So it’s your word against mine then. I was in the hospital, I saw the empty beds. It’s not a “take” in anything. That’s a fact.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said that does not matter. We all know some people have died as a side effect to this vaccine or getting a breakthrough case. You cant say noone at all died after taking this vaccine who were otherwise healthy before taking it.
No. All you have offered is rumors. Again, what was the coroners assessment?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. All you have offered is rumors. Again, what was the coroners assessment?
That definately does not resolve any divided mind. Until it happens to you its a rumour that could be true right?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That definately does not resolve any divided mind. Until it happens to you its a rumour that could be true right?
The mind is divided between belief and objective truth. If one wants to believe a rumor they will believe it. It’s confirmation bias. It is troubling when the rumor/confirmed belief is just accepted without scrutiny. Hence - what was the official cause of death? Perhaps you should find the answer to that question.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Canada is they are asking people to mix Pfizer and Moderna shots and that is undermining my confidence in our health system since they were wrong about Astrezeneca and admitted this might be the next blunder. There is no guarantee of the right second shot vaccine and just one shot is not enough for the Delta variant. There is too much games on the vaccine here.

Even my father is not interested in a second shot unless its the same vaccine as the first shot.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Canada is they are asking people to mix Pfizer and Moderna shots and that is undermining my confidence in our health system since they were wrong about Astrezeneca and admitted this might be the next blunder. There is no guarantee of the right second shot vaccine and just one shot is not enough for the Delta variant. There is too much games on the vaccine here.
The way governments are handling the vaccines is stupid. The risk of blood clotting from AstraZeneca or J&J is infinitesimal. Put a disclaimer on it just as they do for every prescription drug. Mathematically you are still much better off with AstraZeneca or J&J than rolling the dice with COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.