Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fasted hot/ cold I have ever seen

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear in my earlier career I was the king of having a chick go from hot to cold. While this has mostly gone away, i still find myself frustrated from time to time. Take the case that happened last night.

Last week I meet a cute chick at the bar. I got her number and she seemed very excited to get my number. I called her the next day, and we chilled for a few hours. it went well. she seemed to have a good time and wanted to hang out again. Weds I tried to hang, but it didn't work out and she even counter offered. Cool. Thursday we both were going to head out with our respective groups of friends, so we meet up. After meeting up, i am literally playing tonsil hockey than...suddenly she goes to the bathroom, says she has to go, and leaves without a trace. I shoot her some messages to see whats up, nothing. Suffice to say I didn't press the issue, and probably will end up deleting the number.

so what the hell gives? How can you get a chick who is prime to fvck, to go so 180. Several other instances have gone the same way. A chick seems ( key word) interested, I get the number, than she doesn't want anything to do with me.

I love the single life, but my god this is becoming work. Work ain't fun! Gotta step it up. Last weekend I got 5 phone numbers, and it seemed 2 would have worked out. Now its 0 fer 5. sheesh!!

seymour butts

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be a bad kisser. Or if you're not bad then she personally didn't like the way you were doing it.

I don't know that's just a guess.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blame yourself. My guess is that she went to the bathroom to check up to see if it's all good & ready to go down there, but something went wrong. Hence she left suddenly cos she was embarrassed.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Don't blame yourself. My guess is that she went to the bathroom to check up to see if it's all good & ready to go down there, but something went wrong. Hence she left suddenly cos she was embarrassed.
id normally agree, but she still hasn't gotten back to me. going...going...goonne! Ive made it a habit to not chase. I'd be shocked if she ever contacts me again.

got two numbers last night...both from chicks with boyfriends. more FAIL!

My all wheel drive is running a few flats here...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update: turns out someone spiked her and her friends drink. they both experienced weird symptoms at the same exact time, so she ( wisely) bailed on the situation. She apologized today for bailing too, which is a good sign. The lesson here is the prevalence of date rape drugs on the bar/ club scene, and probably how many 'men' use them to get women. Sad that people can't focus on improvement and work hard for what they want, but that is reality.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
update: turns out someone spiked her and her friends drink. they both experienced weird symptoms at the same exact time, so she ( wisely) bailed on the situation. She apologized today for bailing too, which is a good sign. The lesson here is the prevalence of date rape drugs on the bar/ club scene, and probably how many 'men' use them to get women. Sad that people can't focus on improvement and work hard for what they want, but that is reality.
Here's the thing I don't understand about date rape drugs...

So a girl's at the club with her friends....I spike a girl's drink...and then what? I just toss her over my shoulder and carry her out the bar...and no one notices?

That's why I always thought the date rape drug was a bit of an urban myth. I know it exists. And I've heard stories of girls going on DATES with a guy and getting drugged. But in a crowded club...if some dude tried that on one of my girl friends, my group would be aware of the change in her demeanor. And we'd definitely be aware of the creepy dude trying to drag her out of the bar.

I think it happens. But I think it's overblown.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It never happened.

Girl A: I have a headache.

Girl B: I have a headache.

Girl C: I heard something on the news about date rape drugs.

A, B and C: OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Morons.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

That actually makes a lot of sense. After all, a woman's victimhood is sacrosanct. No one would ever dare question it. We're all supposed to be motivated to get on our white horse after hearing such a story and want to come to her rescue. And if we do dare question her improbable story, then we won't "get any." lol