Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FASHION forum

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know... i know... i'm an afc computer game nut that never imagined he would be asking for something like this but....

howabout along with health/fitness, we get a grooming/fashion forum?

like what the hell is 'flat front' pants? what's the difference between wingtip, cap toe, etc shoe?

do you have to roll up the sleeves on your button down if it is not tucked in?

etc....

i know... i know....

delta

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be interesting...

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know!

but as i come to read up on this dj stuff, it seems that a great many things that i have despised in the past ends up being CRUCIAL to success with women.

i have always felt very comfortable just doing my own thing and not caring about society's mores and whatnot.

i DESPISED status symbols.

and men's fashion magazines?! are you fing kidding me?!

but it seems that a great deal of things that i don't care about are VITALLY important to get women.

i think most of all of this is bullshyt.... but it's bullshyt that women care about.

and so, to get women, i am willing to entertain the bullshyt.

if that's the price of admission, i'll pony up.

but it may be bullshyt but it's tricky stuff.... so if you're gonna jump into the slop, better know what you're doin'.... and so my request.

delta

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to see that too, but it probably won't happen, so meanwhile try using a search for "grooming" and "fashion" for example. There have been some very good posts in the past.