Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extraordinarily depressing scene from French movie

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy's a real pal, sounds like a blast to hang out with. Good times.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The environment of the club has no weight, its the message which is true and cruel at the same time.

A guy who get screwed up like that will hardly be a productive law abiding citizen, we will be lucky if they will "retaliate" on society simply by not paying taxes...a columbine outcome is not far from reality if they find the wrong people online.

You probably realize that the discomfort many guys are expressing now is exponentially higher than only 10 years ago and it surely wont get better the following years.

Blue balls, a hurt ego and nothing to lose is not a mix that brings anything good on a society....guns will simply make it worse.

In my opinion the most dangerous thing is that those guy are no longer feeling like lonely losers, they now find others like them and they basically push each other into thinking that they have been wronged therefore entitled to revenge.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last American Virgin was more depressing, but taught a damn good lesson if you paid attention to it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the victim mindset and its pathetic. Work hard and earn your confidence
Yeah, I don't see anything about that guy that disqualifies him from getting laid. He's not deformed or anything. Maybe he won't be able to get that girl he has oneitis for, but boo hoo. You aren't entitled to everything you want. He may have psychological scars from his romantic feelings, and those can be hard to overcome, but they can be overcome. That "Oh well, it's not for you" attitude isn't going to get him anywhere.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, I don't see anything about that guy that disqualifies him from getting laid. He's not deformed or anything. Maybe he won't be able to get that girl he has oneitis for, but boo hoo. You aren't entitled to everything you want. He may have psychological scars from his romantic feelings, and those can be hard to overcome, but they can be overcome. That "Oh well, it's not for you" attitude isn't going to get him anywhere.
Agreed. But men are more lenient/forgiving/generous appraisers of other men’s looks if we notice a guy struggling with women.

It’s easy for us to say that, “He looks ok.” It’s quite another matter to send the guy to the club (or wherever) and let women judge him.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I want to see the whole film. (Also fukk YouTube with their own video graffiti and ads.)

That was a harsh monologue and not very supportive, but I wonder how the guy giving it behaved prior to that.

It reminded me of a movie I saw years ago, In The Company of Men. It had Aaron Eckhardt in it, he played an attractive a$$hole who sort of terrorizes a girl at work along with an incel confederate from the office. I won't spoil it for you but it was a good dramatization of nice guy/jerk.

U

user43770

A more uplifting example of the assh0le vs nice guy, and how these situations usually play out in real life.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A more uplifting example of the assh0le vs nice guy, and how these situations usually play out in real life.
Every man ought to have a friend like Vince in this movie. Great scene. Notice how they parked the car at an angle so Vince is above Jon status-wise. Awesome movie.