Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explanations on how ugly guys get hotter girls

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are far more insecure than you guys give them credit. She gets with that guy cause its the best she thinks she can get. Though realistically, we should be pushing for that more to stop men from killing themselves trying to become kings for *****s.
Sh!t I wish a woman would lower her standard for me. I’m waiting on it. Every woman I meet thinks they can do better than me

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t blame it on the sunshine.
Don’t blame it on the moonlight.
Don’t blame it on the good times…..

Blame it on the simping.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell does this happen! many guys on here workout, trim, have good jobs and yet struggle to get dates and you got this. She's a weather lady on the news btw. Decent looking. He's a fat slob.

Her self esteem may be in the gutter so she dates down with a guy that worships her, she is controlling and this guy is easier to control that a good looking guy, she has been screwed over by a lot of good looking guys and just wants stability...take your pick.

One thing for sure it is usually not good in the long run. She will likely treat him like crap in the future once the honeymoon period wears off since she is beneath him, I doubt she looks up to him.

Reaction score
How the hell does this happen! many guys on here workout, trim, have good jobs and yet struggle to get dates and you got this. She's a weather lady on the news btw. Decent looking. He's a fat slob.

This is easy lol

1).He’s easily within the margin of attraction comparison, so you are just over valuing her looks. He’s at worse 2 points lower than her.

2). Mix of glow down/history/ You can easily tell this guy was a jock that let himself go. They could’ve met when this guy was skinnier and if they met in college or HS they definitely have some historical connection.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is easy lol

1).He’s easily within the margin of attraction comparison, so you are just over valuing her looks. He’s at worse 2 points lower than her.

2). Mix of glow down/history/ You can easily tell this guy was a jock that let himself go. They could’ve met when this guy was skinnier and if they met in college or HS they definitely have some historical connection.
He looks worse in regular, non dressed up pics she's posted. Basically the poster definition of the guy who plays video games, no job and sits at home all day look. In addition to the bad teeth. Total slob.

Reaction score
He looks worse in regular, non dressed up pics she's posted. Basically the poster definition of the guy who plays video games, no job and sits at home all day look. In addition to the bad teeth. Total slob.
She’s not even hot with expensive wedding makeup on lol. She’s definitely a 6.5-7 at best so it’s not like she can outside and get a chad to commit to her.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
You can't even get 50 year old grannys to date you. Who's the total slob now?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t I wish a woman would lower her standard for me. I’m waiting on it. Every woman I meet thinks they can do better than me
I can't say the same for me since I'm not meeting anyone in the first place. I mean why do something that makes you feel bad right?

Reaction score
He can get can get an asian since he's white though. Number 6. Extreme Physical characteristics.
As the Asian countries become more powerful, I'm starting to see a lot less of this. Yes, you have enclave spots where asian girls go to target foreigners like black clubs with white girls in it, but most asian women prefer asian men.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the Asian countries become more powerful, I'm starting to see a lot less of this. Yes, you have enclave spots where asian girls go to target foreigners like black clubs with white girls in it, but most asian women prefer asian men.
Okay, maybe @biggoal is really struggling then.