Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explanations on how ugly guys get hotter girls

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How the hell does this happen! many guys on here workout, trim, have good jobs and yet struggle to get dates and you got this. She's a weather lady on the news btw. Decent looking. He's a fat slob.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
How the hell does this happen! many guys on here workout, trim, have good jobs and yet struggle to get dates and you got this. She's a weather lady on the news btw. Decent looking. He's a fat slob.

To me, she's not attractive. And that's even with all that makeup. Maybe the dudes rich. Maybe her personality is so bad that's the only guy that will tolerate her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Shes much better looking in other pics, etc. This guy in regular clothes looks much more fat and sloppy btw. Like comic book guy from the simpsons.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Combs wife is pretty hot and he is a fat slob. Though granted, he’s a world famous country singer. But apparently, the story goes she was with him before he was famous. I don’t believe it though, she must have met him after he got money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl from the gym. Mid 20's, long blonde hair, thin and striking blue eyes. I would not call her face beautiful, but she's definitely photogenic and attractive. I've talked to her numerous times and she is nice and normal.

Her fiance or possibly husband now is some overweight (about 50 to 75 lbs) gold chain wearing Guido.

Everytime I see pics on facebook I just want to cringe and it baffles me that she is with this guy.
Money

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The Big Three are Height, Hair and Money.

1. He's taller than her, not by a lot, but some.
2. His hair is pretty good.
3. If he's got $ also, then it's a home run for him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, she's not attractive. And that's even with all that makeup. Maybe the dudes rich. Maybe her personality is so bad that's the only guy that will tolerate her.
That guy also looks soy.

The Big Three are Height, Hair, and Money.

He's taller than her, not by a lot, but some. His hair is pretty good. If he's got $ also, then it's a home run for him.
Height: At 5'10", I'm taller than a lot of women but I feel like my height get little respect.

Hair: Good

Money: Not broke, but not rich enough to center my game around money.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
SW15,

Here are my specs:

Height: I'm 5'9.5". It's borderline/ok, but not an asset at all.

Hair: Bad. North of Norwood 4 :(

Money: Decent job and house nearly paid off. But not impressive.
Norwood 7 here. I just shave my head clean nowadays and said screw it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my specs:

Height: I'm 5'9.5". It's borderline/ok, but not an asset at all.

Hair: Bad. North of Norwood 4 :(

Money: Decent job and house nearly paid off. But not impressive.
Height is not an asset for either of us. On Hair, I am Norwood 1, so that's my advantage. Neither of us are impressive on money.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hair? I know it plays a part, but a good head of hair wouldn;t compensate for someone who is otherwise physically unattractive. Even height doesn;t carry that much weight (excuse the pun) if you're not good looking and fat. I've known many men over 6 foot who are pretty unattractive and so are their partners.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Hair? I know it plays a part, but a good head of hair wouldn;t compensate for someone who is otherwise physically unattractive. Even height doesn;t carry that much weight (excuse the pun) if you're not good looking and fat. I've known many men over 6 foot who are pretty unattractive and so are their partners.
The "Big Three" is a very simplified model or quick "checklist." Facial aesthetics certainly can be a wildcard. Weight and body are other "wildcards."

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Big Three" is a very simplified model or quick "checklist." Facial aesthetics certainly can be a wildcard. Weight and body are other "wildcards."
yeah, I just think the term big 3 gave me the impression those attributes are must haves, where as my experiences of what I've witnessed differs.

for instance, a half decent looking man, with a shaved/bald head, with average physique, who is 5"10 is more likely to do better with women than a 6"2, overweight man, with a full head of hear imo.

Presence, charisma makes a big difference imo, more so than hair, height. I work in tech and met a lot of tall guys, with hair and they're most definitely not doing well with women... just their personality, lack of presence etc will go heavily against them when it comes to meeting any semi-attractive women

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This guy also has bad teeth. In his non suit photos hes a fat slob.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Every girl that’s ever made a big deal about my height, I’ve always been taller than. Maybe only 2-4” but I was still taller. I just wasn’t tall enough for them.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, and just starting out clubbing, one of the guys we all hung with did well. He was ugly. I asked an older friend; ‘’Eddie is ugly. How does he get girls?’ My friend replied; ‘He tries.’

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are far more insecure than you guys give them credit. She gets with that guy cause its the best she thinks she can get. Though realistically, we should be pushing for that more to stop men from killing themselves trying to become kings for *****s.