Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explanations on how ugly guys get hotter girls

Reaction score
1) You are pedestalizing the girl. Most of the time, the girl is on or near the same league as the guy and you are just wearing your pvssy goggles because you are beta af or jealous that you aren't getting laid right now. Men also have a bad habit of assuming any girl that puts up a normal appearance in public is normal and an angel when she can more than likely be some mentally crazy hoe with a pot problem.

2) The Post glow up.. Maybe they have been dating for a while and during the process the guy let himself go and doesn't look like the Mike she was initially attracted to. In addition, she cannot just leave the relationship due to an assortment of reasons. You see this couple and it looks like this bloated bum of a man got in to a relationship with this gorgeous woman, but in actually this guy used to be way better looking and let himself go.

3) Simp Betabuxing- This woman has so many skeletons/baggage that the only man that will commit to her is a beta male simp. This girl could have 3 kids from a dude in jail. This woman could have mental health issues. I could go on, but just like 1) you only see a beta male with a hot girl, so you completely disregard the situation.

4) Dating down for security and power- This woman prefers to have a man she can command and mentally dominate over a good looking Chad that will do the **** whatever he wants and treat her as a second option

5) First BF- This girl met this man before she realized her full potential

6) Extreme Physical Preferences- This also applies to men(black men cough cough) but some women value race to a point that they are willing to date down in looks to be with a certain race. I used to see this with asian women and white men, but I' see it 99% of the time with black women and white men. In addition, a woman might date down if the guy is tall, skinny, beard, dad bod,baby faced, or etc.

7) Moneyyyyyy- pretty self explanatory because this is the most notable one

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You are pedestalizing the girl. Most of the time, the girl is on or near the same league as the guy and you are just wearing your pvssy goggles because you are beta af or jealous that you aren't getting laid right now. Men also have a bad habit of assuming any girl that puts up a normal appearance in public is normal and an angel when she can more than likely be some mentally crazy hoe with a pot problem.

2) The Post glow up.. Maybe they have been dating for a while and during the process the guy let himself go and doesn't look like the Mike she was initially attracted to. In addition, she cannot just leave the relationship due to an assortment of reasons. You see this couple and it looks like this bloated bum of a man got in to a relationship with this gorgeous woman, but in actually this guy used to be way better looking and let himself go.

3) Simp Betabuxing- This woman has so many skeletons/baggage that the only man that will commit to her is a beta male simp. This girl could have 3 kids from a dude in jail. This woman could have mental health issues. I could go on, but just like 1) you only see a beta male with a hot girl, so you completely disregard the situation.

4) Dating down for security and power- This woman prefers to have a man she can command and mentally dominate over a good looking Chad that will do the **** whatever he wants and treat her as a second option

5) First BF- This girl met this man before she realized her full potential

6) Extreme Physical Preferences- This also applies to men(black men cough cough) but some women value race to a point that they are willing to date down in looks to be with a certain race. I used to see this with asian women and white men, but I' see it 99% of the time with black women and white men. In addition, a woman might date down if the guy is tall, skinny, beard, dad bod,baby faced, or etc.

7) Moneyyyyyy- pretty self explanatory because this is the most notable one
Not a bad summary guv.

One thing I will add in regards to point 6, is that despite the stereotype, apparently the BBC thing isn;t actually true ;)

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad summary guv.

One thing I will add in regards to point 6, is that despite the stereotype, apparently the BBC thing isn;t actually true ;)
In 2015, I was in Barcelona.On one of the nights out in a delightful corner called Lloret de mar, I met a pretty affable Serbian guy.He was complaining about how much white girls liked black guys because of how well endowed they are.Told me how lucky I was lol.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cause its a cope/marketing ploy
I have seen ugly guys who don’t have money or status and were not simps land highly coveted girls.This reminds me of a guy I knew who was an absolute POS.Was short,unathletic,owed a lot of guys money(even became a pariah because of it),and yes,was also below average in looks.And yet,he managed to land this girl who had every guy stumbling.

We were all stumped.

Believe it or not,but “game”,social skills,whatever you want to call it,is a factor.

Reactions: B80
Reaction score
I have seen ugly guys who don’t have money or status and were not simps land highly coveted girls.This reminds me of a guy I knew who was an absolute POS.Was short,unathletic,owed a lot of guys money(even became a pariah because of it),and yes,was also below average in looks.And yet,he managed to land this girl who had every guy stumbling.

We were all stumped.

Believe it or not,but “game”,social skills,whatever you want to call it,is a factor.
It’s easy to apply game face value but is this girl really that much better looking or are you just wearing pvssy goggles? Is she low quality beyond reasonable doubt for a higher value male to only use her as a sex toy? Past stripper, drug abuser, crazy, single mom? Just because she has makeup on and looks pretty doesn’t mean she’s high quality. What if she’s dating down out of insecurity or what if this guy looks like her Ex? See you don’t know any of this just from seeing a couple at the grocery store or even meeting them at party. You can go and live by your game philosophy though.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s easy to apply game face value but is this girl really that much better looking or are you just wearing pvssy goggles? Is she low quality beyond reasonable doubt for a higher value male to only use her as a sex toy? Past stripper, drug abuser, crazy, single mom? Just because she has makeup on and looks pretty doesn’t mean she’s high quality. What if she’s dating down out of insecurity or what if this guy looks like her Ex? See you don’t know any of this just from seeing a couple at the grocery store or even meeting them at party. You can go and live by your game philosophy though.
This wasn’t just some couple at the grocery store though.These were both people I knew personally and well enough.

I am certain I had no ***** goggles on because while I acknowledged how attractive she was,I didn’t want her.And now that you bring it up I remember that she came from a well to do family. I am also fairly certain that she wasn’t formerly a stripper at that time lol.

Reaction score
I also forgot to mention in 6 is that the guy could’ve looked liked her exes. It’s funny how women will only date the same type of guy

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poisson distribution theory.

When something out of the ordinary happens we place too much value on the significance of the event. A vast majority of good looking women WILL BE with obviously attractive men.... so we do not notice that. When we see the opposite, then we stop... look... and think WTF. We place WAYYYYY too much importance on anything noteworthy that fails to follow an expected distribution model.

Look... this really isn't common at all... and the truth is when it does happen... it is very likely the dude is a whipped dog and the women is horribly damaged in some way and this poor guy is just putting up with stuff we can not see behind the scenes. However, when you have a less attractive man with a hottie, and she isn't an unseen 'sh1t-show', it's almost always some kind of monetary, social, or professional consideration that is going on. He gets a hot chick to show off: she gets money, connections, and social standing. It's a trade off.

This is my experience.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circles...studies have shown the longer a woman knows a man and interacts with him, the less looks matter and the more other traits become attractive to them.
So why don’t guys in the friendzone ever get out?

Reaction score
Poisson distribution theory.

When something out of the ordinary happens we place too much value on the significance of the event. A vast majority of good looking women WILL BE with obviously attractive men.... so we do not notice that. When we see the opposite, then we stop... look... and think WTF. We place WAYYYYY too much importance on anything noteworthy that fails to follow an expected distribution model.

Look... this really isn't common at all... and the truth is when it does happen... it is very likely the dude is a whipped dog and the women is horribly damaged in some way and this poor guy is just putting up with stuff we can not see behind the scenes. However, when you have a less attractive man with a hottie, and she isn't an unseen 'sh1t-show', it's almost always some kind of monetary, social, or professional consideration that is going on. He gets a hot chick to show off: she gets money, connections, and social standing. It's a trade off.

This is my experience.
Exactly lol, the glow down is common too. They could’ve been equal or close to equal in attractiveness when they first met, but the dude let himself go in the relationship and now she’s a 6.5 with a 5.5-4.5 man instead of a 7 and cause she’s better looking than the man ur going to look at her more and over value her

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So why don’t guys in the friendzone ever get out?
They do sometimes...there is a difference between being friends with someone where you never tried anything and being friends with someone where you continuously try.

Social circle hookups happen all the time. Many times between people who have known each other for a while and were only friends up until that point.

Friends does not equal friend zone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
because friendzone is actually no attraction zone
Not always true. Attraction is a feeling. Feelings change regularly. What you feel today about someone you might not feel tomorrow, a month or 6 months from now.

People are too hung up on this notion that things are black or white when it almost always is gray.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because friendzone is actually no attraction zone
In my experience the times I’ve been friendzoned it was always girls that were on my level. I’ve had MUCH better success shooting my shot with women I considered to be above me in looks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always true. Attraction is a feeling. Feelings change regularly. What you feel today about someone you might not feel tomorrow, a month or 6 months from now.

People are too hung up on this notion that things are black or white when it almost always is gray.
The only time when “feelings” change is when the woman is out of options and she remembers you. I’ve had this happen to me multiple times. When the girl was in her prime I wasn’t even an option, but now that she’s 30lbs overweight I’m suddenly an option and she comes after me hard. I’m still the same guy I was back then, still look the same but suddenly her “feelings” are different. I honestly don’t put much stock into women’s feelings because they’re so shallow.