Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

experience with a single mom

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bang a lot of those married chick with boring husbands or boyfriends to whom they been so loyal from 20 yo into their 30s...
Your really going to get killed or fvcked up one of these days doing that.. scum bag

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your really going to get killed or fvcked up one of these days doing that.. scum bag
I know... lotso blue pills angry alpha out there...like you I am guessing?
for some reason tho, I have skills in defusing aggro guys but I'll be honest, I never had to deal with a dude that just found out I fcked his b1tch and that think it's MY fault.
So far so good, gotta be smart man ;)
or be a delusional pvssy and blame the whole world instead of your own self once again

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is the scum bag here, FwoGiZ or the girl cheating...? I know which is which.
Exactly my thoughts.
But in all seriousness, most of those women are really good respectable women. They're simply struggling with biological stuff... they crave sex with new person too, not as much as a guy but they really do. I literally explain the whole thing to them which turns them on even more and at that point they understand I am very discrete.
I don't believe in monogamy and societal programming is bs yet a lot of people on this forum will yell slvt and h0e and what not when it also applies to their women.
Anyways this is way off topic :p
**** societal programming tho..

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a single mom for awhile.. I started to get feelings for her and her daughter. :eek: We had fun and the sex was good. But, the ex husband started coming around causing drama and I had to RUN!!

It was the first SM I dated and learned my lesson the hard way. Now, some people meet other single parents, get married and might even have kids of their own. And thats okay if it works out. Not every situation is the same. BUT keep your guard up!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done the kitset family thing a couple of times. Didn't work out for me as they never seem to be able to bond properly. Now I have a blanket ban on single moms. My rule was no interaction with the kid for the first 6 months to avoid a revolving door of insta daddy's. If you're not up for the role I think you have to bail within that time. It's always going to come up. And look maybe it's my age but I'm not down with all the amoral guys here. Fvcking other mens wives is not making the world a better place. There's so many other woman in the world available for that. Sure a ho is gonna ho. But do you really need to validate that behaviour.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply proving my point and trying to enlighten more people that monogamy is societal programming and wrong, more than ever in our fast evolving culture.
No one enjoys it, it creates from very very VERY far the most problems in probably 80-90% of relationships.

I'll bang SM but after a month, she'd understand really well that "I don't like children/kids... AT ALL"
Reality, is I never lasted more than couple weeks... Last time, I couldn't stay over for the night when her kid woke up... I just fckin left... she got the msg. "your kid obviously needs you... I bet she's wondering what all that noise is, go with her, I'm outta here!"