Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

experience with a single mom

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the get-go, the sex was amazing-- everything that I would want was available. At times, I would even forget that she had a child given her freedom. I thought to myself that this was the woman might me the one. After a good 6 months of sharing, she started asking me to come to her family hang-outs. I always declined because I was clear on the fact that her kid was a no-go for me. However, I still thought that it was still workable. We reached the 9th month, the sex started diminishing. She would be too tired to perform. She started telling me that she couldn't find a babysitter and that the only way we'd hang out would be if her daughter was in the middle of it. I agreed to hang out and it was the most awkward experience. I would see the daughter and I couldn't fathom taking care of someone else's product. Then she continued on with me trying to connect with her daughter. The day came when she realized that I wasn't going to commit then she left. ....

Reading a couple of the post on this forum helped come to the conclusion that she had this planned all along, but she didn't want to come off as desperate and lonely. Now looking back it, I dodged a bullet. Thank you guys for being honest about these things.

From now on, I will only satisfy myself with these creatures. It's a lesson learned.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the get-go, the sex was amazing-- everything that I would want was available. At times, I would even forget that she had a child given her freedom. I thought to myself that this was the woman might me the one. After a good 6 months of sharing, she started asking me to come to her family hang-outs. I always declined because I was clear on the fact that her kid was a no-go for me. However, I still thought that it was still workable. We reached the 9th month, the sex started diminishing. She would be too tired to perform. She started telling me that she couldn't find a babysitter and that the only way we'd hang out would be if her daughter was in the middle of it. I agreed to hang out and it was the most awkward experience. I would see the daughter and I couldn't fathom taking care of someone else's product. Then she continued on with me trying to connect with her daughter. The day came when she realized that I wasn't going to commit then she left. ....

Reading a couple of the post on this forum helped come to the conclusion that she had this planned all along, but she didn't want to come off as desperate and lonely. Now looking back it, I dodged a bullet. Thank you guys for being honest about these things.

From now on, I will only satisfy myself with these creatures. It's a lesson learned.
She love bombed you to get you on the hook.

She was looking for a new daddy for her kid and someone to pay her bills. I bet of you look back things started to shift around the 6 month mark and her mentality changed from being fun girlfriend to desperate mom. You noticed things had changed around the 9 month mark when the sex started to diminish.

Most women think they can control men by controling the 'volume' on the amount of sex they have. Right after this starts then you begin to notice their lust for the relationship start to deminish. Suddenly they are always tired. Suddenly they are always irritable and guess what! Its always your fault

Good on you to pick up on this and walk before she suckered another guy into being used as baby daddy bill payer, then confused guy when he learns she is cheating on him.

You dodged a bullet for sure.

Glassguy

Reaction score

You knew she had a daughter and still chose to see her. One day reality struck and you couldn't dismiss her mini me any longer. Did you not understand this point in the relationship would come? It wasn't like she hid the fact that she had a kid.

You don't seem kid friendly, so you must smash and dash ones with kids or don't date them at all.

Realistically speaking, she wasn't the problem, nor was the kid. It was you. Their situation was well know from the get go.

I have a daughter and I don't try to hide her, although I would have to get pretty serious with a chick to bring them around my daughter. At least 4 or 5 months. Minimum. It sounds like this chick did the same with her kid. She waited until she felt comfortable enough with you to incorporate the kid into the relationship, probably because you made it seem as if you were ok with the kid.

Eventually real life came into play and you couldn't deal with it.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You knew she had a daughter and still chose to see her. One day reality struck and you couldn't dismiss her mini me any longer. Did you not understand this point in the relationship would come? It wasn't like she hid the fact that she had a kid.

You don't seem kid friendly, so you must smash and dash ones with kids or don't date them at all.

Realistically speaking, she wasn't the problem, nor was the kid. It was you. Their situation was well know from the get go.

I have a daughter and I don't try to hide her, although I would have to get pretty serious with a chick to bring them around my daughter. At least 4 or 5 months. Minimum. It sounds like this chick did the same with her kid. She waited until she felt comfortable enough with you to incorporate the kid into the relationship, probably because you made it seem as if you were ok with the kid.

I didn't see it coming because she always said that she wasn't looking for someone to get married with/settle down.

I think that I wanted to go through the experience until the time ran off.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed! Someone that has absolutely no interest in meeting a kid really had no reason to even meet the kid. Sounds like the OP didn't want to give up the easy pvssy, so went against his own purpose and met the kid.

Unfortunately, now this kid met a dude that just bailed, setting a poor example... Guys, if you have no interest in keeping a single mom as anything more than a plate, then don't meet the kid. If they insist, you know where the door is located! Have a backbone and stick to your goals, don't just go for the easy lay and jeopardize a helpless child

Sounds like you stuck around a bit too long on this one...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am aware of it,
Agreed! Someone that has absolutely no interest in meeting a kid really had no reason to even meet the kid. Sounds like the OP didn't want to give up the easy pvssy, so went against his own purpose and met the kid.

Unfortunately, now this kid met a dude that just bailed, setting a poor example... Guys, if you have no interest in keeping a single mom as anything more than a plate, then don't meet the kid. If they insist, you know where the door is located! Have a backbone and stick to your goals, don't just go for the easy lay and jeopardize a helpless child

Sounds like you stuck around a bit too long on this one...
I am aware of it and I came to that conclusion.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glassguy and Roober are right. I am not sure what you were expecting was going to happen?
Oh wait.. a women said something such as "I do not look for commitment" and you thought that she wouldn't change her mind after .. 6months? Looks like a pretty chill girl to me, specially if she never threw drama at you! I mean, it's totally fine to enjoy sex with such a women but don't be confused when what's bound to happen happens. She played her deck perfectly if you ask me... if not, how could she possibly play it different? Being straight up at the beginning of the relationship like; oh if you wanna be with me, you gotta take care of my kids eventually?
That would sound crazy right?

2 type of moms;
the one who TRULY just want sex OR the one that wants a male model inside her house for the kids (nothing wrong with that)
She was clearly the second...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glassguy and Roober are right. I am not sure what you were expecting was going to happen?
Oh wait.. a women said something such as "I do not look for commitment" and you thought that she wouldn't change her mind after .. 6months? Looks like a pretty chill girl to me, specially if she never threw drama at you! I mean, it's totally fine to enjoy sex with such a women but don't be confused when what's bound to happen happens. She played her deck perfectly if you ask me... if not, how could she possibly play it different? Being straight up at the beginning of the relationship like; oh if you wanna be with me, you gotta take care of my kids eventually?
That would sound crazy right?

2 type of moms;
the one who TRULY just want sex OR the one that wants a male model inside her house for the kids (nothing wrong with that)
She was clearly the second...
Right. It was my first experience, so I just wanted to see what would come.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you arseholes are being way too harsh on him.

Guy plated a single mother for 6 to 9 months without having to deal with any bullsh*t. Have any of you achieved that? I haven't :lol:

The crap is always going to come. The trick is to prolong the good times, and make an escape when the sh*t starts.

OP did that greatly, despite being inexperienced. He should be applauded.

Great job, mate.
haha thanks. It was a great ride while it went on!

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think you made out like a bandit, got her to give it up for 9 months and she stayed that long even though you didn't try or want anything to do with the kid. Now that is plate material :up:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two fatal flaws of females...
1 Not being HONEST with themselves about what they really want.
2 Thinking they can change a man.

Personally, I didn't think she had since master plan. I think she kept lying to herself saying "once he loves me he will naturally want to be a part of my child's life"

Thing is, you were honest with her up front. You were happy to date her, but not interested in getting close to the kid. You meant it, she didn't listen.

IMO after enough time went by, and you actively resisted integrating the kid, she realized you guys were never going to be whay she hoped for. She got hurt about that. She's hurt, she pulls away.

It needs to be over. It's not your fault, you were honest. She needs to take a hard look at her choices, otherwise she will do this again.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still don't know how dudes can touch a woman with kids that arnt theirs.. I say this all the time now after ending things my with my ex..

after pounding my last ltr into oblivion every night for years and seeing my sons birth with my own eyes i will never go there with a single mom.

My sons mother did gain some weight, got severe stretch marks, pvssy got a little looser..

But I adored all that because I was the one that did it.. those were my stretch marks ):
My dik stretched out her snatch... MINE!!

So whatever it was cool.. to me she was my lil momma..

But seeing other stretch marks, pregnancy weight, beat up vag I WILL NEVER TOUCH THAT IT'S IMPURE AHHHHH

Some other ch0de had his evil selfish way with that body..

So funny because the beta orbiters that ooo and awww over my ex fall so in love with her and don't have the slightest clue how much nasty chit she's been through, I think if I added up all the cvm iv shot in her and all over her face for 2.5 years must be in the gallons range at least.

So yeah try and stick with low milage girls,
Think of it like buying a super car. You want to buy one from an owner that babied/took great care of it with little abuse..

You DON'T want to buy a super car from a kid with neck tattoos and a backwards monster cap revving the living pissed out of it everyday, leaving *** stains all over the upholstery from hookers he's banged..

Ps; my old buddy sold his STI along time ago and I don't think iv met a more bat chit crazy driver.. he ran this fvcking thing into the dirt. Sold it to some sucker overpriced, when the guy drove it away all my friends heard about it and giggled "dude, that guy doesn't know what the he'll that thing has gone through.. damn lololol"

I was a teenager that was lucky enough to have older cats to hang around with and that gave me a valuable lesson, always KNOW what the fvck your investing in or buying. The signs will always there.

Girls are the same way if not worse. ANY idiot will double down his investment to any cute thing that shows a little interest. A smart man knows how to find a good deal and steal of a price.

Just food for thought single moms are usually trash.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you arseholes are being way too harsh on him.

Guy plated a single mother for 6 to 9 months without having to deal with any bullsh*t. Have any of you achieved that? I haven't :lol:

The crap is always going to come. The trick is to prolong the good times, and make an escape when the sh*t starts.

OP did that greatly, despite being inexperienced. He should be applauded.

Great job, mate.
We will have to agree to disagree on this one... I don't see the issue with plating a single mom for 6-9 months, or more for that matter. I see the issue with meeting the kid for the sake of keeping the easy pvssy. If you have zero intention of "raising someone else'e kid" which I have no problem with, then when things get serious, you need to scoot... don't get into a kid's life who has no control over his/her mom's choices.

Many of the fvcked up children these days are because of this exact situation. Men come, women think it's something real, they introduce the kid, then the dude leaves even when he fully understood what he was doing. To me, this is just plain laziness because the guy doesn't want to look for other sources of pvssy. The man has basically crossed the point of pedestaling ("the golden pvssy") the woman over his own priorities and purpose ("to stay single and spin plates"). I could give two $hits about the women, they are adults capable of making decisions, it is her poor decisions. The real problem though is what it does to the kid that is brought along for the ride.

Long story short, if you have zero intention of staying with a single mom, stay away from her kid... have a backbone! I guess I can't really expect guys without kids to understand how cycling partners into their kid's lives affects them long term... Let's help fix the problem, not further perpetuate it.

Still don't know how dudes can touch a woman with kids that arnt theirs.. I say this all the time now after ending things my with my ex..

after pounding my last ltr into oblivion every night for years and seeing my sons birth with my own eyes i will never go there with a single mom.

My sons mother did gain some weight, got severe stretch marks, pvssy got a little looser..

But I adored all that because I was the one that did it.. those were my stretch marks ):

But seeing other stretch marks, pregnancy weight, beat up vag I WILL NEVER TOUCH THAT IT'S IMPURE AHHHHH

So funny because the beta orbiters that ooo and awww over my ex fall so in love with her and don't have the slightest clue how much nasty chit she's been through, I think if I added up all the cvm iv shot in her and all over her face for 2.5 years must be in the gallons range at least.

Think of it like buying a super car. You want to buy one from an owner that babied/took great care of it with little abuse..

You DON'T want to buy a super car from a kid with neck tattoos and a backwards monster cap revving the living pissed out of it everyday, leaving *** stains all over the upholstery from hookers he's banged..

Ps; my old buddy sold his STI along time ago and I don't think iv met a more bat chit crazy driver.. he ran this fvcking thing into the dirt. Sold it to some sucker overpriced, when the guy drove it away all my friends heard about it and giggled "dude, that guy doesn't know what the he'll that thing has gone through.. damn lololol"

I was a teenager that was lucky enough to have older cats to hang around with and that gave me a valuable lesson, always KNOW what the fvck your investing in or buying. The signs will always there.

Girls are the same way if not worse. ANY idiot will double down his investment to any cute thing that shows a little interest. A smart man knows how to find a good deal and steal of a price.

Your argument is null. If your not screwing a virgin, some other man has already wrecked that pvssy. I guarantee you any man that comes after me wouldn't want to touch a woman after he found out what I did with her ;). I have pics and video to prove it too :D.

She certainly doesn't have to be a single mom for that.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys live in a fantasy narcissistic world.
You can have your own self as a priority and not fck everybody and anything up around you.

Being disgusted or intimidated by someone's past is something I can't comprehend... I do not try to dig a girls pass as all I care about is right now and the future.
Innocent girls with 4 lays usually will go thru a phase in their life where they feel they haven't lived enough aka I wanna try being a slut at least once.
I bang a lot of those married chick with boring husbands or boyfriends to whom they been so loyal from 20 yo into their 30s...
You can be as delusional as you want, but the past is the past... people learn differently, some don't but wise girls that know more cause they've been thru life aren't total junk like some of you on this forum keep saying. To which I keep responding, you just don't know how to deal with them and by dealing with them, I mean having a nice healthy no drama no bs relationship. It seems you guys interpret that I am actually saying putting up with her BS? Nope.... Listen carefully again; I **** and have LTRs with what you call alpha widows all the time and they are REALLY nice to me, no drama BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM.
And I am also the as$hole that your innocent low lay gfs cheats on, which then you ***** as how AWALT. It's on you though........ that's the difference between blue pill and red pill in my book.

Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two fatal flaws of females...
1 Not being HONEST with themselves about what they really want.
2 Thinking they can change a man.

Personally, I didn't think she had since master plan. I think she kept lying to herself saying "once he loves me he will naturally want to be a part of my child's life"

Thing is, you were honest with her up front. You were happy to date her, but not interested in getting close to the kid. You meant it, she didn't listen.

IMO after enough time went by, and you actively resisted integrating the kid, she realized you guys were never going to be whay she hoped for. She got hurt about that. She's hurt, she pulls away.

It needs to be over. It's not your fault, you were honest. She needs to take a hard look at her choices, otherwise she will do this again.
On point.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your points are clear.