“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Excuses, excuses, excuses!

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Everywhere I turn I see excuses. People trying to think of external factors as their obstacles. People wasting hours and hours trying to think why something turned wrong or why this and this happened (why to me, god?). All this in search of excuses.

I don't know if you see the big picture, dear reader, but excuses are lame. They are a trait of a weak person, who is constantly blaiming life for being cruel and unfair. I doubt any of you want to be (or even just called) a weak person.

So, you are on the crossroad once again. You must choose once and for all where you are going to. THERE'S NO TIME to think over and over failures and past events. It's time to ACT NOW! You either choose the easy, yet destructive, road, blaming outside factors and things beyond your range of control, or you can take your sh1t together, NOW, and ask yourself the so simple, yet so effective question: what WILL I DO to fix this and this and to prevent that and that from ruining my life? And start doing it NOW, or you'll forever be caputured in the vicious circle of inaction and lame excuses, you'll always be on that crossroad, trying to figure out which way to go, when your heart is already telling you what you want to be! YOU WANT TO BE GREAT! SO DO IT NOW!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
USA, Pitman, NJ
good $hit i needed this thanks
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Heyyy Pat! You disappeared. Whatever happened to your diary? I enjoyed reading that.
 

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
twizted_pro wrote:
good $hit i needed this thanks
I'm glad I helped you! :)


Porky wrote:
Heyyy Pat! You disappeared. Whatever happened to your diary? I enjoyed reading that.
Hey, Proky! Well, I though nobody was reading it, and no one was posting advice or anything, so I though I was wasting my time writing sh1t everyday, and so my improvement stumbled a little, but maybe it was for the better. :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top