Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excuses, excuses, excuses!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere I turn I see excuses. People trying to think of external factors as their obstacles. People wasting hours and hours trying to think why something turned wrong or why this and this happened (why to me, god?). All this in search of excuses.

I don't know if you see the big picture, dear reader, but excuses are lame. They are a trait of a weak person, who is constantly blaiming life for being cruel and unfair. I doubt any of you want to be (or even just called) a weak person.

So, you are on the crossroad once again. You must choose once and for all where you are going to. THERE'S NO TIME to think over and over failures and past events. It's time to ACT NOW! You either choose the easy, yet destructive, road, blaming outside factors and things beyond your range of control, or you can take your sh1t together, NOW, and ask yourself the so simple, yet so effective question: what WILL I DO to fix this and this and to prevent that and that from ruining my life? And start doing it NOW, or you'll forever be caputured in the vicious circle of inaction and lame excuses, you'll always be on that crossroad, trying to figure out which way to go, when your heart is already telling you what you want to be! YOU WANT TO BE GREAT! SO DO IT NOW!

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
good $hit i needed this thanks

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyyy Pat! You disappeared. Whatever happened to your diary? I enjoyed reading that.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
twizted_pro wrote:
good $hit i needed this thanks
I'm glad I helped you! :)

Porky wrote:
Heyyy Pat! You disappeared. Whatever happened to your diary? I enjoyed reading that.
Hey, Proky! Well, I though nobody was reading it, and no one was posting advice or anything, so I though I was wasting my time writing sh1t everyday, and so my improvement stumbled a little, but maybe it was for the better. :)