"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Exclamation marks and smileys when texting girls?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
90
Does it matter? I sometimes use it to avoid coming off as too serious and more energetic. Do you think girls care?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
Yes they do... it helps give them a general read on your tone...
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I avoid emojis for the most part.

Use "lol" if you feel you really need to make sure something is taken a tease. Just don't over do it
 

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
Her: Hi! How ya doing today? :) Wana hang out? :)

You: Doing great Thanks! :) ... Yeah sure! :) ... whens a good time? Hows 7:30pm sound?

Vs

Her: Hi! How ya doing today? Wana hang out?

You: Doing great thanks. Yeah sure. Whens a good time? Hows 7:30pm sound?

Clearly the smiley version expresses greater pleasantries. (Edited cuz this forum didnt allow the emojis in that i had so i added ascii emotes)
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I found using them sparingly at first to test the waters to be the best way. If they start using them, then it's ok to use them but only as much as they do. I know whenever I text with Eastern European women, they sometimes can be turned off by spelling, grammar, emoji, and any other slang or shortcut acronyms.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hoodie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
90
Her: Hi! How ya doing today? :) Wana hang out? :)

You: Doing great Thanks! :) ... Yeah sure! :) ... whens a good time? Hows 7:30pm sound?

Vs

Her: Hi! How ya doing today? Wana hang out?

You: Doing great thanks. Yeah sure. Whens a good time? Hows 7:30pm sound?

Clearly the smiley version expresses greater pleasantries. (Edited cuz this forum didnt allow the emojis in that i had so i added ascii emotes)
Yep, it comes across as much more pleasant. It depends alot on how the other person texts aswell. Sometimes people just write without exclamation marks and smiley, and you have to imagine what kind of expression she is using while texting.
 
Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
I have had so many ladies hot and heavy from text based convos alone... get em all worked up sexting after slowloy leading the conversation into sexual thoughts... almost always leads to sex in person..... especially if your very descriptive.... ;) many told me that they didnt normally do that but for some reason i was able to really get their motors revving....

But yes.... your right... everyone is different.....this one lady i was chattin to alot on OLD got in the habit of reachin out to me everytime she got into her hot tub... it was entertaining af..... that one i never went and seen tho and blew her off as i was already busy with someone way hotter and in person who i had also started with sexting with before meeting her....

*shrugs*
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Do a search for user MrWood and his take on emojis. I like his ideas of limiting them to sunglasses face and dancing lady to give off a fun flirty vibe.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I use it very rarely, but I think girls don't care about it unless you send them hearts or kiss emojis.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Clearly the smiley version expresses greater pleasantries.
it doesnt my friend, it kills secsual tension.

direct, decisive straight to the point with 18% body fat, clean crib and clean car
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I don't use regular generic smiley face emojis. But I user other ones like the chicken, poop, moon, cow, and others that fit the context of my humor in the conversation. But also, as has already been said, I don't overdo it.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
it depends on your personality. theres nothing more to say. some girls i use emojis with and some i dont. do i go crazy with them? nope just some subtle touches to give my texts more personality.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Emojis are childish. It doesn't feel right to use them as a grown man.
Wow. Took long to find someone who I can relate with. But overall I agree. At most I'll use the thumbs up but dont go use the smiley faces bullsh1t.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
I only use emojis very occassionally and only a select few. Don't be that guy who spams emojis like he's just discovered what a smartphone is. You want to be a man, not a kid.
 
Top