Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yep, it comes across as much more pleasant. It depends alot on how the other person texts aswell. Sometimes people just write without exclamation marks and smiley, and you have to imagine what kind of expression she is using while texting.Her: Hi! How ya doing today?Wana hang out?
You: Doing great Thanks!... Yeah sure!
... whens a good time? Hows 7:30pm sound?
Vs
Her: Hi! How ya doing today? Wana hang out?
You: Doing great thanks. Yeah sure. Whens a good time? Hows 7:30pm sound?
Clearly the smiley version expresses greater pleasantries. (Edited cuz this forum didnt allow the emojis in that i had so i added ascii emotes)
Keep text to an absolute minimum and meet up in person.Does it matter? I sometimes use it to avoid coming off as too serious and more energetic. Do you think girls care?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
it doesnt my friend, it kills secsual tension.Clearly the smiley version expresses greater pleasantries.
Not in my experiences... *shrugs* but to each theor own.it doesnt my friend, it kills secsual tension.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Wow. Took long to find someone who I can relate with. But overall I agree. At most I'll use the thumbs up but dont go use the smiley faces bullsh1t.Emojis are childish. It doesn't feel right to use them as a grown man.