That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It's a good start, but not ****y enough and not funny enough.Peter89 said:All right, I don't know if this really is C+F, but I'll write them anyway..
I was in this kinda loooong conversation with a girl I've seen a lot of times before but never talked to, and for some reason we were currently talking about dogs (we both have a dog).
Me: What race is it?
Her: I don't really know..
Me: Describe it then..
Her: Right, it's really really cute, muscular, not fat, and its size is just about perfect. You know, it's perfect!
Me: Sounds just like a description of my dog! Or, for that sake, like me..
The last bold part is what I consider C+F (if it is.. I am a newbie).
I am Norwegian, so the conversation didn't go exactly like that, but that's the most accurate translation I can come up with.
Ace of Flames said:if she's doing her makeup in front of you:
"aww, you're getting all pretty just for me, how sweet..."
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Lust said:It's a good start, but not ****y enough and not funny enough.
I have the tendancy of yelling out "Hey! STOP CHECKING ME OUT" whenever i catch eye contact with a chick, especially at the beach, and i go there a lot.
Makes you look very alpha and very confident.
Subtext said:a quickie that worked today:
she: blah blah
me: you know, you're kinda cute sometimes
she:awww
me: but other times, you're just retarded.
she: fake indignation
me: and right now you're showing heavy signs of down syndrome
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
no they do and that's the sad part...knglerxt said:Most people on this site are full of *hit. This "****y+funny" routine sounds so fake. I can't believe most girls fall for this crap.
Haha...you gotta remember that this is all about FUN!!! Girls just wanna have fun and the examples in this thread are great.knglerxt said:Most people on this site are full of *hit. This "****y+funny" routine sounds so fake. I can't believe most girls fall for this crap.
Sun-Tan Superman said:Try this if you see a open seat next to a girl
"Can I sit here" *yes* "Wait, are you SURE you wont get too horny if I sit next to you??"
Or for a different situation
"How does it feel to be out with a handsome bloke like me??"
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.