"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

EXAMPLES OF ****Y + FUNNY

jlazz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Location
IL
All of these are priceless...I used to be able to make lines like these on the spot..then after I got a girlfriend my game drifted away - I NEED TO GET IT BACK...it made socializing entertaining.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
601
Reaction score
18
Age
36
Location
Spain
If they don't like something about you:

"I do it to keep the girls off me a little. Otherwise they'd overwhelm me".

"Come oon, can't you think of a better excuse to hide the fact that you're FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME?"


Ah yeah, and that one which goes: "I really like you"-"I like me too" -- my more evil version:

*Looks into her eyes dramatically* Me too... In fact.. I think it would be safe to say, I love....
...
...ME. (The more melodrama the better. The idea is to get them all emotional about the possibility you might love them and then bring them down to earth with a bump. But you'd have to be a good actor..)




...You can't go over the top with C&F. If it gets a bad reaction, chances are it's not funny enough (i.e. just being an *******). But the whole mindset behind C&F is that you DON'T REALLY CARE about what they think.
 

Mr. Fahrenheit

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I stumbled across this thread reading the Don Juan Bible, and thought of something that might work when going for the phone number. Do note, this is my first attempt at C&F, so don't expect too much. Anyway, here goes...

Me: I have a present for you. :)

Her: Oh, really?

Me: *hands her a pen and paper* Only thing I'll ask for in return is your telephone number.
 

snowbert

New Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
A girl grabbed the cap of my friend and put it on her head.
I said: 'Wow, that's very sexy!'
She:'Thank you'
I:'I didn't mean you'

and everybody laughed at her :crackup:

edit: Im pretty new to this concept, what I noticed was, when I continued being playfully etc, she called me a hunk and handsome.... im pretty ugly actually.. but i like what she said :D
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX.
A quick ice breaker for class...

Girl sits quietly.

DJ: So how long is it going to take you to spark some stimulating conversation with me?
HB: Huh?
DJ: You can't exactly take me out until I get to know you..
HB: lol he hee (or whatever the hell she might say)
DJ: *Put out your hand and introduce yourself.* I'm Payne.
HB: I'm hot *****. lol

I've got others, just throwin' one out there for now.

-Payne

EDIT: Apologies for waking a dead thread!
 

Lust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
833
Reaction score
19
Peter89 said:
All right, I don't know if this really is C+F, but I'll write them anyway..

I was in this kinda loooong conversation with a girl I've seen a lot of times before but never talked to, and for some reason we were currently talking about dogs (we both have a dog).

Me: What race is it?
Her: I don't really know..
Me: Describe it then..
Her: Right, it's really really cute, muscular, not fat, and its size is just about perfect. You know, it's perfect!
Me: Sounds just like a description of my dog! Or, for that sake, like me..

The last bold part is what I consider C+F (if it is.. I am a newbie).
I am Norwegian, so the conversation didn't go exactly like that, but that's the most accurate translation I can come up with.
It's a good start, but not ****y enough and not funny enough.

I have the tendancy of yelling out "Hey! STOP CHECKING ME OUT" whenever i catch eye contact with a chick, especially at the beach, and i go there a lot.

Makes you look very alpha and very confident.
 

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
This morning, a cute barista at Starbucks knocked over a stack of cup lids right as I walked up to her register. "I'm sorry," she said, obviously flustered, trying to scoop them up and stack them.

"It's okay," I said, "I have that effect on a lot of women."

She AND the girl at the next register blushed bright red. I just smiled. I'll ask her for her number tomorrow. Or maybe this afternoon, when it's slower.
 

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
897
Reaction score
7
Location
SoCal
Ace of Flames said:
if she's doing her makeup in front of you:

"aww, you're getting all pretty just for me, how sweet..."

or you can say

"wtf i waited an hour for you to put your face on at home, and now your putting another one on in my car(or where ever your at).."

"make sure the face your putting on now looks better than the one you had on before"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
897
Reaction score
7
Location
SoCal
Lust said:
It's a good start, but not ****y enough and not funny enough.

I have the tendancy of yelling out "Hey! STOP CHECKING ME OUT" whenever i catch eye contact with a chick, especially at the beach, and i go there a lot.

Makes you look very alpha and very confident.

thats wack...youll get a lot of wtf looks and replies.

anyways for peter whose talking about dawgs with the girl...you couldve easily said "the things you described are pretty similiar to my dog (look down at your crotch) ;) "

its ok though, your learning.
 

Charm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
11
Age
43
Here is a field tested one in response to a question:

Her: Ever seen the movie bound?
Me: Is it a porn?
Her: No, not a porn
Me: If its not the porn version, I haven't seen it.
Her: (Laughs)
 

Subtext

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
a quickie that worked today:
she: blah blah
me: you know, you're kinda cute sometimes
she:awww
me: but other times, you're just retarded.
she: fake indignation
me: and right now you're showing heavy signs of down syndrome
 

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
897
Reaction score
7
Location
SoCal
Subtext said:
a quickie that worked today:
she: blah blah
me: you know, you're kinda cute sometimes
she:awww
me: but other times, you're just retarded.
she: fake indignation
me: and right now you're showing heavy signs of down syndrome

:crackup: ive used something close to this...works all the time :kick:


today i was at work, bored as usual, watching some flix on youtube when these two hot chicks walk in.

conversation starts imediatly and in the middle of it i told one of the chicks, who looked like a clone to kathrine zeta jones,

"you know what celebrity you look like"
her: haha yes ive been told many times...Kathrine zeta jones..
me: huh? no..you look like Borat
me: Haaaaaaaaai Faaaaaaaaaive!

she was rolling on the floor laughing for a good 5 minutes, i had to tell her to leave cuz either she buys some mothafvcking granite from me or she could go laugh outside the store...:trouble:

now i wish i wouldve banged her behind my store(father's store) especially since i was alone there today.

yup...boo friggidy doo
 

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South Carolina
Most people on this site are full of *hit. This "****y+funny" routine sounds so fake. I can't believe most girls fall for this crap.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
587
Reaction score
8
knglerxt said:
Most people on this site are full of *hit. This "****y+funny" routine sounds so fake. I can't believe most girls fall for this crap.
no they do and that's the sad part...
 

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
458
Reaction score
3
Location
Texas
knglerxt said:
Most people on this site are full of *hit. This "****y+funny" routine sounds so fake. I can't believe most girls fall for this crap.
Haha...you gotta remember that this is all about FUN!!! Girls just wanna have fun and the examples in this thread are great.
 

gsxtreme1987

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
these a re all great...

What would be sum things C & F things to say to a girl when she says "I'm bored" .

Girls call me randomly and say im bored.. and i usually just say.. me 2 or something lame..

need some ideas thanx
 

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
D-town (DALLAS), Texas
Sun-Tan Superman said:
Try this if you see a open seat next to a girl

"Can I sit here" *yes* "Wait, are you SURE you wont get too horny if I sit next to you??"

Or for a different situation
"How does it feel to be out with a handsome bloke like me??"

Yea you could say that, but when I tried the girl tried to rag on me saying "But you're not that cute"...she thought i was cute, but she was flipping my game on me to play around w/ me and break my game down, what is a good response to something like that?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top