I-tallionStallion
Master Don Juan
hhhaha...y'know whats funny----
---I'm glad you guys don't like C+F
More girls for me! hahahhaa
---I'm glad you guys don't like C+F
More girls for me! hahahhaa
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
haha nuke it for meCanadian Catnip said:I used to go into a coffee shop about a year ago and there was this girl that worked there that I always teased.
I went in there one day and saw her putting cookies on a plate with her hands.
Me. Hey! did you wash your hands?
Her. Yes my hands are clean.
Me. I want a coffee and a piece of cake there, Did you touch the cake?
Her. I've touched all the food here. She smiles.
She takes cake out and puts it on a plate for me.
Her. Would you like me to heat it up for you?
Me. Yes, nuke it for me, maybe it'll kill your cooties you put on it. I smile.
Believe me, it went over very well.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
haha, who knowsstand said:This is my first post on this site - I was doing a little searching and ran into this thread.
I have a question - I have always been ****y/funny. It's always been natural to me. I think it is because I played sports all my life and was really competitive & have a good personality. Anyone else like this?
Anyways - I had an interesting interaction with a very good looking older chick today at work & I thought I would share it since I came across this thread. (This is a really good thread - it needed a bump.)
I work at a very popular clothing store in the mall and this very good looking older chick came in (I'd say 25+ years old) - Let's call her HB9.
I was working the cash register and she came up with no one else in line it was pretty dead at this moment. She also undoubtedly had a boob job.
ME: How's it going?
HB9: blah blah blah.. you?
ME: Good.
ME: Is that all for you today?
HB9: *silence while staring at my eyes*
ME: *smile & grin* Are you hitting on me?
HB9: What!! No! I'm sorry! I was just looking at your eyes - you have amazing eyes! wow!
ME: Don't be embarrassed. You're not the first very good looking woman to hit on me today.
HB9: *Laughing* OMG! How old are you! And are those your real eyes? Not colored contacts or anything?
ME: I'm 18 - legal in all 50. Of course they're real. I'm not fake. (While staring at her fake boobs, LOL!)
HB9: *Laughing*
ME: So, are you going to pay for this - or are you going to continue hitting on me? Are you trying to get me in trouble with my boss over there?
HB9: *Laughing* Here you go.. (Hands me credit card)
HB9: For the record I was not hitting on you!
ME: Whatever you say.. *smiling*
*As she's about to walk out and leave*
ME: Did you want to take a picture of me and my eyes before you left?
HB9: *laughing* Maybe next time..
I had no real interest in this girl, because of the age difference, but I enjoyed messing with her during a boring day of work. She will definitely be back. I was going to ask her if she had a sister just to throw in another ****y comment, but she started talking about something.
Thoughts?
That wasn't really the point of my post. I was just showing off some examples of ****y/Funny.Stud No1 said:haha, who knows
thing is, it could have been completely innocent. why couldnt she like you eyes without having to **** you? its only a big deal if she has corresponding bodylanguage etc.
by the story id say she genuinely just liked your eyes but who knows i wasnt there
I read this one somewhere...Eugene123 said:try sayin these.
1.im bored too. hey u know what you should do? Entertain me.
2. say this sometimes also. OMG GUESS WHAT.. then they reply liek what. and then you say nevermind and never tell um.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.