Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex NFL QB Jay Cutler busted having a 'long time' affair with good friend and neighbor's wife while they and their kids are all on vacation together

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Apparently he and his kids went on vacation with them and their kids and got caught in the act by her husband who confronted them and found out it has been going on for quite sometime...even back when he was married to Kristen Cavallieri. And then he made sure to tell her about it...although not sure what effect he thought it would have since they are divorced now.

Supposedly it is Trace Ayala's wife Samantha Robertson. Pic below....at least she is hot but damn...that is some Jerry Springer stuff

http://instagr.am/p/B5YGrT7BO49/
Just shows this type of stuff happens even among the rich and famous...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong predatory vibes in that insta pic

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's typical stuff. Romantic relationships have a shelf life of goodness of about 5 years before bad stuff starts happening.

The odds of a marriage being a success aren't that great.

There's about an 80% chance of AT LEAST one of the following 3 things happening over the lifespan of a marriage...
  • Divorce
  • Affair
  • Long periods of a mediocre to subpar dynamic where the relationship just continues on based on inertia/societal pressure. The passion is gone.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...she wanted some star athlete d!ck not some fashion designer d!ck from her husband
Ol' gunslinger Jay just couldn't help himself lol.

One last interception..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And this is the sh!t I keep telling guys about and they don't believe it...that a woman's friends will try and get at you behind their back.

Dated a woman(an LTR GF) and was out with her and two of her friends and her and the one friend went to the bathroom and the other friend made a play at me and said she has heard stories about me and wanted to find out they were true...and wrote her number down for me...

I was like WTF...I told my GF about and she wasn't even surprised and said this wasn't the first time she has tried.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess he was trying to Pack her like a Viking but Lion's a Bear.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely hot stuff, but I don't know if it's just me, based on that insta pic I can tell she is bad news and not to be trusted. Just has that look about her that I can't put my finger on. Have run across this type many times.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a QB, Cutler always seemed to be someone who looked great on paper, but could never really excel on the field. As a man in the dating market, he is a Chad prototype, of the lesser masculine variety.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently he and his kids went on vacation with them and their kids and got caught in the act by her husband who confronted them and found out it has been going on for quite sometime...even back when he was married to Kristen Cavallieri. And then he made sure to tell her about it...although not sure what effect he thought it would have since they are divorced now.

Supposedly it is Trace Ayala's wife Samantha Robertson. Pic below....at least she is hot but damn...that is some Jerry Springer stuff

http://instagr.am/p/B5YGrT7BO49/
Just shows this type of stuff happens even among the rich and famous...
HVM sling D.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a QB, Cutler always seemed to be someone who looked great on paper, but could never really excel on the field. As a man in the dating market, he is a Chad prototype, of the lesser masculine variety.
How about teebow? Loves God. Couldn't hack it in NFL. great college run. Similar to Dwayne Johnson. failure video was bomb. Both pivot. Teebow would pull working in McDonald's flipping big macs.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about teebow? Loves God. Couldn't hack it in NFL. great college run. Similar to Dwayne Johnson. failure video was bomb. Both pivot. Teebow would pull working in McDonald's flipping big macs.
Teebow is GigaChad-tier - but yes, aside from a magical year when for the typical game he would play awful for 50 minutes and then rally for the win in the last 10, he was terrible as a pro. In my mind there have been 4 UltraChads of our era: Brad Pitt, JFK Jr., Harry Hamlin, and Tim Teebow.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Teebow is GigaChad-tier - but yes, aside from a magical year when for the typical game he would play awful for 50 minutes and then rally for the win in the last 10, he was terrible as a pro. In my mind there have been 4 UltraChads of our era: Brad Pitt, JFK Jr., Harry Hamlin, and Tim Teebow.
Tebow is married...and the chick is hot...no idea how these hot ass chicks would date him and he wouldn't bang them

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely hot stuff, but I don't know if it's just me, based on that insta pic I can tell she is bad news and not to be trusted. Just has that look about her that I can't put my finger on. Have run across this type many times.
She's married but yet she is posting "thirsty picts". She be a garden hoe. Wholesome married women don't post "thirtsty" picts.

That's typical stuff. Romantic relationships have a shelf life of goodness of about 5 years before bad stuff starts happening.

The odds of a marriage being a success aren't that great.

There's about an 80% chance of AT LEAST one of the following 3 things happening over the lifespan of a marriage...
  • Divorce
  • Affair
  • Long periods of a mediocre to subpar dynamic where the relationship just continues on based on inertia/societal pressure. The passion is gone.

That is why they say relationships are hard. There's 100% chance at one time or another, someone is going to hate the other person and vice versa.

This was why in the past couples said their marriage vows in front of a large number of people and in front the their friends and family. It helps them to keep their words.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Dual family vacation with sexy time included, Maximum ballsy move there…