Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex NFL QB Jay Cutler busted having a 'long time' affair with good friend and neighbor's wife while they and their kids are all on vacation together

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teebow is GigaChad-tier - but yes, aside from a magical year when for the typical game he would play awful for 50 minutes and then rally for the win in the last 10, he was terrible as a pro. In my mind there have been 4 UltraChads of our era: Brad Pitt, JFK Jr., Harry Hamlin, and Tim Teebow.
Brad Pitt is like 60. Dude took his shirt off in once upon a time for a roof scene. it showed what six decades of healthy eating and diet looks like. that man never switched off. I don't know American foot ball. I do know teebow is a gigantic Chad. Current author. saw him cameo on Ramsey and other pods.

I think game is a necessity. Whereas the man you listed may lack game, being less than 1% of male population of elite aesthetics, they get away with murder. Epic fails in game, things you shouldn't do, they can get away with murder when your average guy would get pied. Instant blow out. I think a lad 7+ with rock solid game could do damage. Pull above their league not in contrast to the men you mentioned but say men better looking. Is a equalizer. Ability to spoke emotions. Push pull.

There's definitely a hard wall with game and looks or lack thereof. At certain height and or facial aesthetics, some are going to be taking serious Ls. The black pill 8s sort of a thing for a reason. Those men or say dicaprio are outliers. Your average man is Taking Ls. even your above average lad is taking Ls. Fellas need to play whatever hand they were dealt.

I got opened by girls today. We'll aware that if I were shorter or less attractive I wouldn't have nearly as much success. I max out looks and aesthetics as well as fitness. Got game on lock. the above 2 are a fire combo. Seca millionaire &&& status would be something especially after having to learn game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dual family vacation with sexy time included, Maximum ballsy move there…
Would argue that ballsy move is the same mental hardware that made him go pro &&& win. That masculine reckless abandonment is a real panty peeler.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teebow is GigaChad-tier - but yes, aside from a magical year when for the typical game he would play awful for 50 minutes and then rally for the win in the last 10, he was terrible as a pro. In my mind there have been 4 UltraChads of our era: Brad Pitt, JFK Jr., Harry Hamlin, and Tim Teebow.

Actually.....you have it the opposite. I am a big college football and more specifically SEC football fan, so have followed both these guys closely.

Tebow physically is a freak of nature....but as far as the way these two guys are temperamented, Jay Cutler is the much more masculine acting guy.

He genuinely doesn't GAF about anything. But in college, he was an amazing QB. Single handedly made Vanderbilt, an academic school, somewhat competitive offensively in the hardest conference.

Tebow was a freak of nature on the football field as well, and is a legend still at the U of Florida where he played, but i have seen him break down in tears so many times over silly stuff.

He is also a massive attention ***** where as Jay Cutler hates the spotlight and couldn't be bothered to impress anyone.

Tebow is much more emotional acting than smokin Jay Cutler in general and a lot of people have speculated that he was gay for a long time for obvious reasons. Very dramatic acting individual and imo uses his religion to garner a lot of attention. It is well documented that his NFL teammates felt this was as well....that he used it to draw extra attention to himself....Cutler's teammates on the other hand loved and respected him as an individual. Based on what i have seen from both, I respect Cutler as a man much more than i do Tebow honestly.

As far this situation with Cutler goes, i am not surprised at all to hear this about him. It's just who he is. He is an extremely talented person who doesn't take anything that seriously and just couldn't be bothered while Tebow is the polar opposite. And yeah, you can see what kind of trash that woman is from one glance at her instagram picture. I would tear it up as well though.....not if she was my friend's wife though. That completely fits his persona though.

This youtube video breaks down Cutler as a person perfectly. He is much more alpha acting in general than Tebow imo and definitely is an interesting character:

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually.....you have it the opposite. I am a big college football and more specifically SEC football fan, so have followed both these guys closely.

Tebow physically is a freak of nature....but as far as the way these two guys are temperamented, Jay Cutler is the much more masculine acting guy.

He genuinely doesn't GAF about anything. But in college, he was an amazing QB. Single handedly made Vanderbilt, an academic school, somewhat competitive offensively in the hardest conference.

Tebow was a freak of nature on the football field as well, and is a legend still at the U of Florida where he played, but i have seen him break down in tears so many times over silly stuff.

He is also a massive attention ***** where as Jay Cutler hates the spotlight and couldn't be bothered to impress anyone.

Tebow is much more emotional acting than smokin Jay Cutler in general and a lot of people have speculated that he was gay for a long time for obvious reasons. Very dramatic acting individual and imo uses his religion to garner a lot of attention. It is well documented that his NFL teammates felt this was as well....that he used it to draw extra attention to himself....Cutler's teammates on the other hand loved and respected him as an individual. Based on what i have seen from both, I respect Cutler as a man much more than i do Tebow honestly.

As far this situation with Cutler goes, i am not surprised at all to hear this about him. It's just who he is. He is an extremely talented person who doesn't take anything that seriously and just couldn't be bothered while Tebow is the polar opposite. And yeah, you can see what kind of trash that woman is from one glance at her instagram picture. I would tear it up as well though.....not if she was my friend's wife though. That completely fits his persona though.

This youtube video breaks down Cutler as a person perfectly. He is much more alpha acting in general than Tebow imo and definitely is an interesting character:

Sounds like someone has a "man crush"... nothing wrong with that... just saying :p

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like someone has a "man crush"... nothing wrong with that... just saying :p
No i just think he is funny haha. Never seen an NFL QB with his type of personality before. He should definitely never be compared to the drama queen that is Tim Tebow imo. Both were hell of talents though at the college level for sure.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No i just think he is funny haha. Never seen an NFL QB with his type of personality before. He should definitely never be compared to the drama queen that is Tim Tebow imo. Both were hell of talents though at the college level for sure.
Which is why he likely never reached his potential and frustrated the hell out of his coaches...and at times, his teammates.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad Pitt is like 60. Dude took his shirt off in once upon a time for a roof scene. it showed what six decades of healthy eating and diet looks like. that man never switched off. I don't know American foot ball. I do know teebow is a gigantic Chad. Current author. saw him cameo on Ramsey and other pods.

I think game is a necessity. Whereas the man you listed may lack game, being less than 1% of male population of elite aesthetics, they get away with murder. Epic fails in game, things you shouldn't do, they can get away with murder when your average guy would get pied. Instant blow out. I think a lad 7+ with rock solid game could do damage. Pull above their league not in contrast to the men you mentioned but say men better looking. Is a equalizer. Ability to spoke emotions. Push pull.

There's definitely a hard wall with game and looks or lack thereof. At certain height and or facial aesthetics, some are going to be taking serious Ls. The black pill 8s sort of a thing for a reason. Those men or say dicaprio are outliers. Your average man is Taking Ls. even your above average lad is taking Ls. Fellas need to play whatever hand they were dealt.

I got opened by girls today. We'll aware that if I were shorter or less attractive I wouldn't have nearly as much success. I max out looks and aesthetics as well as fitness. Got game on lock. the above 2 are a fire combo. Seca millionaire &&& status would be something especially after having to learn game.
You nailed it . Great example, I just saw an episode of Marrried at first sight. All men were fairly good looking, had their shyt together, but lacked serious game. The lack of game already lowers their SMV few points. I dear to say the fact they want to get married somehow lowers it even further.

I agree that a man who manages to come up from a 5 smv( according to other men amd himself) and adds points by making money, hitting the gym ect can be perceived by women as SMV 10. Especially if his game was already SMV 8 , despite whatever flaw he has. How does a man perceives himself? Comes down to being the absolute best version of yourself.

Imagine this guy rolling in a new AMG , the damage he'd do would be epic( and there are tons of unknowns like this!)" There are 8 million people in this town, if you dont get laid every day your a f a hole". Auch.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homeless dude is another example of an Alpha Buddah.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is the sh!t I keep telling guys about and they don't believe it...that a woman's friends will try and get at you behind their back.

Dated a woman(an LTR GF) and was out with her and two of her friends and her and the one friend went to the bathroom and the other friend made a play at me and said she has heard stories about me and wanted to find out they were true...and wrote her number down for me...

I was like WTF...I told my GF about and she wasn't even surprised and said this wasn't the first time she has tried.
No surprise at all. Women are the most self-interested creatures on the planet.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady is up there too. TomChad.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it . Great example, I just saw an episode of Marrried at first sight. All men were fairly good looking, had their shyt together, but lacked serious game. The lack of game already lowers their SMV few points. I dear to say the fact they want to get married somehow lowers it even further.
Game is fire. Fellas should lift &&& get paper right. Be professional. Not for women. Do things to the best of your ability or don't bother. Busy oneself. There's no time for simping or flakes. as simple as approaching a handful daily separates you from 99% of modern men today. They don't approach. Try to be pretty &&& urinate from the seated position.

I've not seen it. Thanks for sharing.

I agree that a man who manages to come up from a 5 smv( according to other men amd himself) and adds points by making money, hitting the gym ect can be perceived by women as SMV 10. Especially if his game was already SMV 8 , despite whatever flaw he has. How does a man perceives himself? Comes down to being the absolute best version of yourself.

Even then, you are competing for a miniscule amount of women who aren't modern women *** dumpsters waiting for a hand out or bail out.

Imagine this guy rolling in a new AMG , the damage he'd do would be epic( and there are tons of unknowns like this!)" There are 8 million people in this town, if you dont get laid every day your a f a hole". Auch.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow, even a DIRT-POOR man can get poon if he's white, tall and just not-ugly.

It's OVER for ManletCareerCels. :mad:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another take from this story. The hamster wheel of the divorcing female. Notice it took "years" then she hits her self realization stage.

"When asked about her divorce from Jay, Kristin told E! News, “I’m proud for making this decision. It wore at me every single day for years. I feel like my whole world is opening up now because of it, and I’m just feeling the best I’ve felt in a really long time. I’m really excited about the future all around.”
I'd be excited about the future too if I was not only freed to **** other people again, but get a large settlement out of court.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Another take from this story. The hamster wheel of the divorcing female. Notice it took "years" then she hits her self realization stage.

"When asked about her divorce from Jay, Kristin told E! News, “I’m proud for making this decision. It wore at me every single day for years. I feel like my whole world is opening up now because of it, and I’m just feeling the best I’ve felt in a really long time. I’m really excited about the future all around.”
She left just as his NFL career was winding down at the peak of his earning. Surprise, surprise.