Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex girlfriend says she saw us having sex in her dream...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with this girl for a short time, about 3 months, back 7 years ago, but we kept in touch throughout all these years, I know her younger sister, brother, I even met her parents LOL but it's been a year or so we went out just once. Now she comes up with this...dream thing where she's seen us together in a dream and it was "quite intense" and "of all people I could be having sex with in a dream, why you LOL". So I invited her over and said "Hey, well let's make dreams reality now, shall we? :D ".

She haggled about it at first "I don't know, bla bla bla" and then said "I can't cause I am going out with someone else and that would ruin it". Now, what would you do and how would you read this situation?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like there's a good chance you're going to take her to pound town. She's rationalizing, won't be long before she's in your bed.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't have brought that up at all if she wasn't considering going through with it. Since she's your ex, you have some leverage. Just tell her you've been thinking about her too and let her know that it'll be a 1 time thing that will never be brought up again. Trust me I've banged multiple exes with new boyfriends. It's kinda sad.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You'll need to nudge it further, she'll cave and fvck you but she needs possible deniability if things go wrong.

But you know this too.

You're just asking to confirm it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I invited her over and said "Hey, well let's make dreams reality now, shall we? :D ".

She haggled about it at first "I don't know, bla bla bla" and then said "I can't cause I am going out with someone else and that would ruin it". Now, what would you do and how would you read this situation?
Send her this:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just tell her that you will keep it completely between the 2 of you.

If she doesnt agree then, go silent and wait her out. She may only be seeking validation.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with this girl for a short time, about 3 months, back 7 years ago, but we kept in touch throughout all these years, I know her younger sister, brother, I even met her parents LOL but it's been a year or so we went out just once. Now she comes up with this...dream thing where she's seen us together in a dream and it was "quite intense" and "of all people I could be having sex with in a dream, why you LOL". So I invited her over and said "Hey, well let's make dreams reality now, shall we? :D ".

Your response was too aggressive. Made her feel like sllut. I would have playfully teased her about it, talked about something non sexual for a bit and then invite her out for a drink. She wanted to bang you, you just have to give her a reason to think that she isn’t a slut. Drinks and then an invite back to your place after would have suffice. If she was interested she would follow, if she wanted attention she wouldn’t.