"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Ex girlfriend says she saw us having sex in her dream...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
I was with this girl for a short time, about 3 months, back 7 years ago, but we kept in touch throughout all these years, I know her younger sister, brother, I even met her parents LOL but it's been a year or so we went out just once. Now she comes up with this...dream thing where she's seen us together in a dream and it was "quite intense" and "of all people I could be having sex with in a dream, why you LOL". So I invited her over and said "Hey, well let's make dreams reality now, shall we? :D ".

She haggled about it at first "I don't know, bla bla bla" and then said "I can't cause I am going out with someone else and that would ruin it". Now, what would you do and how would you read this situation?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Sounds like there's a good chance you're going to take her to pound town. She's rationalizing, won't be long before she's in your bed.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
She wouldn't have brought that up at all if she wasn't considering going through with it. Since she's your ex, you have some leverage. Just tell her you've been thinking about her too and let her know that it'll be a 1 time thing that will never be brought up again. Trust me I've banged multiple exes with new boyfriends. It's kinda sad.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You'll need to nudge it further, she'll cave and fvck you but she needs possible deniability if things go wrong.

But you know this too.

You're just asking to confirm it.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
So I invited her over and said "Hey, well let's make dreams reality now, shall we? :D ".

She haggled about it at first "I don't know, bla bla bla" and then said "I can't cause I am going out with someone else and that would ruin it". Now, what would you do and how would you read this situation?
Send her this:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Just tell her that you will keep it completely between the 2 of you.

If she doesnt agree then, go silent and wait her out. She may only be seeking validation.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I was with this girl for a short time, about 3 months, back 7 years ago, but we kept in touch throughout all these years, I know her younger sister, brother, I even met her parents LOL but it's been a year or so we went out just once. Now she comes up with this...dream thing where she's seen us together in a dream and it was "quite intense" and "of all people I could be having sex with in a dream, why you LOL". So I invited her over and said "Hey, well let's make dreams reality now, shall we? :D ".

She haggled about it at first "I don't know, bla bla bla" and then said "I can't cause I am going out with someone else and that would ruin it". Now, what would you do and how would you read this situation?
Your response was too aggressive. Made her feel like sllut. I would have playfully teased her about it, talked about something non sexual for a bit and then invite her out for a drink. She wanted to bang you, you just have to give her a reason to think that she isn’t a slut. Drinks and then an invite back to your place after would have suffice. If she was interested she would follow, if she wanted attention she wouldn’t.
 
Top