"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ex dropped me over a text 7 months out of absolutly nowhere.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
She wa supposed to come over that night then changed her mind and texting me saying she needs basically saying I don't love you goodbye then blocked my number. I got 0 word in and to this day I havent seen her. She would yell at me and cuss as me for little to nothing everything i did annoyed her. I gave this ***** everything I had just to make her happy. Her dad abandoned the family at a young age and now is back in her life. Her mom is a super immature manipulative person who talks bad about her even though she is the one paying for the moms place to live car everything. Her emotions were extremely unstable. She would get drunk and out of ****in nowhere would randomly hate me. The next morning she loved me.... I looked it up and I even had to talk to a psychiatrist about it. It really ****ed me up but I'm 99% sure she had borderline personality disorder. Even the psychiatrist confirmed. After she left me over text she got on social media posting memes as if I left her constantly. Making me look bad then told me later on she didnt love me and I was boring. Now if my friends see her she avoids everyone I know. Moral of the story if it seems to good to be true it is. In the beginning she said she loved me 3 weeks in would stare at me was weird in bed no emotion etc etc. Bizarre. Im.doing good now I have a few plates. I dont really miss her as I miss the companionship and the way she made me feel when she was loving. Anyone have similar stories with a bpd woman?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
449
Reaction score
25
I'm starting to realize they all have some problems (but so do I though). Went out with a female friend couple of weeks back, she has a boyfriend, wouldn't mind to bang her once but have no real interest in her. She started telling me stuff like "I can get up one day and decide it's over with my boyfriend out of nowhere". Told stuff about her childhood and her parents etc. Fine she's an extreme case as she's more 'weird' than others, but I think others can hide it more.

I had a relationship for about 6 months with someone who really needed male attention (fake tits, always touchy, always chatting up guys). Nonetheless I was devastated when she ended it because they can really svck you in. I decided at that time to go no contact and after a few months she reinitiated again, you could tell she either wanted to see if she still got a hold on me or she just wanted to have sex again. I decided to not respond and let it at that.

Moral of the story, try to keep unattached I think.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She wa supposed to come over that night then changed her mind and texting me saying she needs basically saying I don't love you goodbye then blocked my number. I got 0 word in and to this day I havent seen her. She would yell at me and cuss as me for little to nothing everything i did annoyed her. I gave this ***** everything I had just to make her happy. Her dad abandoned the family at a young age and now is back in her life. Her mom is a super immature manipulative person who talks bad about her even though she is the one paying for the moms place to live car everything. Her emotions were extremely unstable. She would get drunk and out of ****in nowhere would randomly hate me. The next morning she loved me.... I looked it up and I even had to talk to a psychiatrist about it. It really ****ed me up but I'm 99% sure she had borderline personality disorder. Even the psychiatrist confirmed. After she left me over text she got on social media posting memes as if I left her constantly. Making me look bad then told me later on she didnt love me and I was boring. Now if my friends see her she avoids everyone I know. Moral of the story if it seems to good to be true it is. In the beginning she said she loved me 3 weeks in would stare at me was weird in bed no emotion etc etc. Bizarre. Im.doing good now I have a few plates. I dont really miss her as I miss the companionship and the way she made me feel when she was loving. Anyone have similar stories with a bpd woman?
As you see that "gave her everything" model has failed millions of men. Man must balance giving and recieving. Its for her to value YOU and show you continually with sacrifice and acts of kindness. If your always giving and not wanting or getting much you will build a bad ego in her. Which is entitled and will come to resent you.
 
Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Her dad abandoned the family at a young age and now is back in her life. Her mom is a super immature manipulative person who talks bad about her even though she is the one paying for the moms place to live car everything.
This should tell you all you need to know about her potential for something serious. No wonder she's a train wreck, there's never been any form of stability in her life. It's an uphill battle you'll never win.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
As you see that "gave her everything' model has failed millions of men. Man must balance giving and recieving. Its for her to value YOU and show you continually with sacrifice and acts of kindness. If your always giving and not wanting or getting much you will build a bad ego in her. Which is entitled and will come to resent you.
Never 'give' always get something in return. It doesn't have to be tit for tat of equal value, but if you are giving then get something in return. She does not value or respect a man that gives unconditionally. If she is not willing to give you something in return for your efforts... she isn't interested.... she's just using you.... and no amount of effort on your part will change that.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Never 'give' always get something in return. It doesn't have to be tit for tat of equal value, but if you are giving then get something in return. She does not value or respect a man that gives unconditionally. If she is not willing to give you something in return for your efforts... she isn't interested.... she's just using you.... and no amount of effort on your part will change that.
No one said give to get. But you shouldn't feed a user. We share with those who share with us. If she loves you she will share in kind without needing to be prompted. If she is using you she will like what you are doing. But just because you do for her doesn't mean she has to do for you. Men have to insist that the women he deals with CHOOSE him. He shouldn't be settled for or just a good option. Women invest in things they value and will take care of it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Never 'give' always get something in return. It doesn't have to be tit for tat of equal value, but if you are giving then get something in return. She does not value or respect a man that gives unconditionally. If she is not willing to give you something in return for your efforts... she isn't interested.... she's just using you.... and no amount of effort on your part will change that.
Your right. Women know to "give in kind" when they are being good. And will disrespect you quick if it's one sided. They know.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
This should tell you all you need to know about her potential for something serious. No wonder she's a train wreck, there's never been any form of stability in her life. It's an uphill battle you'll never win.
Unless they’ve engaged in some form of transformational awareness practice, an absentee father really affects female self-esteem.

They will, more often than not, self-sabotage.

The irony of alpha fvcks, and not being a positive influence on their daughters upbringing, produces more hoes for alpha fvks.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
OP, I had a fiancee go ghost on me.

Its not easy, go read the NC thread (search for my posts there if you wish)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
When a woman seemingly goes ghost "overnight", the fact is that she most likely checked out three to six months ago. The signs are all there, but most men are oblivious.

Women always leave emotionally before physically leaving. They do their grieving for the relationship while still there with you, all the while getting ready for the break. So to the male, it feels like it happened overnight, without warning.

All bets are off with BPDs though. They are in a class by themselves. When a man gets sucked into her vortex it is maddeningly difficult to climb out. A BPD will penetrate you to your very core and pull your strings from within.

But I digress. Men, learn to discern when your woman is slipping away. It is almost always because you got lazy and ceased being the powerful, decisive man she thought you were when you first met.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
When a woman seemingly goes ghost "overnight", the fact is that she most likely checked out three to six months ago. The signs are all there, but most men are oblivious.

Women always leave before physically leaving. They do their grieving for the relationship while still there with you, all the while getting ready for the break. So to the male, it feels like it happened overnight, without warning.

All bets are off with BPDs though. They are in a class by themselves. When a man gets sucked into her vortex it is maddeningly difficult to climb out. A BPD will penetrate you to your very core and pull your strings from within.

But I digress. Men, learn to discern when your woman is slipping away. It is almost always because you got lazy and ceased being the powerful, decisive man she thought you were when you first met.
100% and thank you for putting exactly whats up into words
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Tell her to bring a bottle of wine over and cook dinner with you and catch up...then bang her every which way to Sunday and drop her like a bad habit
She blocked me on everything after she left me and in her mind and in public acted like I left her... she is insane
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
When a woman seemingly goes ghost "overnight", the fact is that she most likely checked out three to six months ago. The signs are all there, but most men are oblivious.

Women always leave before physically leaving. They do their grieving for the relationship while still there with you, all the while getting ready for the break. So to the male, it feels like it happened overnight, without warning.

All bets are off with BPDs though. They are in a class by themselves. When a man gets sucked into her vortex it is maddeningly difficult to climb out. A BPD will penetrate you to your very core and pull your strings from within.

But I digress. Men, learn to discern when your woman is slipping away. It is almost always because you got lazy and ceased being the powerful, decisive man she thought you were when you first met.
The hole I had to dig myself out of was deep not gonna lie. She was most definitly bpd. I'm sure I could of done things differently but either way it was a lost cause. She THOUGHT having a guy would make her be happy and I think she tried to tell herself that. This chick doesn't understand what love is. She has ever been shown lov we lasted about 2 years but yes I agree she checked out months ago. Still stings when I think of her but it's done for good. Leaving a grown man over a text is cowardly and she didnt ever give a fvck. She now hides from my friends if they see her in public. Mean nasty person
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
For the record I've banged 3 chicks since I'm good no oneitis. But I did fall madly in love with her and was happy to be with her. And she just dipped out I didnt even get a word in. Messed my head up for a good few months bad
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I forgot to mention on vacay I wanted to see my grandmothers grave site which was literally on the way home she screamed at me and said **** no you should of done that before. I ****in hate this woman so much
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
As usual, there's a share of postings here that contain more swagger about how they would have handled this and what you did wrong... than actually offering tips. If there's one positive, you can be thankful you're life hasn't sunken to internet posturing.

As Atom Smasher suggested, her decision wasn't impulsive. In fact, I'd bank on it. Either consciously or unconsciously we men will usually ignore the signs - which lead up to a breakup.

When getting invested on a "roller-coaster" girl, it usually becomes a full-time investment and when it's over, it can feel depleting and defeating. There are a lot of postings about this particular type of gal and that's for a reason.

From my own experience and retrospection, I've concluded that we can't change them, but we *can* change ourselves. Ask yourself why you chose to hang in when you'd probably advise your pal (in the same situation) to bail? Ask yourself.. what did you do to 'enable' her bad behavior. Ask yourself why you took a bind-eye to her offenses.

This above questions might sound highly criticizing, but it really isn't. If we do not dig deep and understand our participation in a bad relationship, we are prone to repeat the same bad mistakes. If we change our behavior, practice high standards and expect the same, life becomes a little less complicated.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
This is what happens when you don’t know how to squash poor behavior and show you’re willing to walk away over it right from day 1.

Whether she is bpd or not is irrelevant.
Totally agree.

Ryan- you have a consistent track record of being needy, desperate, etc with women. I am not making fun of you, but understand that these traits lead to what you are dealing with now- which is a woman dumping you "out of nowhere".

You must first understand that no matter what you think, this didnt happen overnight.

The common denominator here is you. Until you understand how to reframe yourself, your emotions and most importantly your actions, you will continue dealing with this.

And FYI- crazy women dont do this to a guy with the right frame and frame of mind. Instead they go crazy to KEEP him, not dump him.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
She would yell at me and cuss as me for little to nothing everything i did annoyed her.
Yet you stayed with her. You taught her that it was ok to treat you this way. Yet you are surprised that she is acting like she is now?

I gave this ***** everything I had just to make her happy
Of course you did. Just like the last one. And the one before that. Because you are a BETA. You will even give up your own self worth and self esteem to keep a woman around. Shame on you. You actually deserve this because you REFUSE to learn how to deal with women in general and more specifically a woman's BS.

Even the psychiatrist confirmed.
Bullshyte. They cannot "confirm" anything without diagnosing someone directly. Its your way of making yourself feel better by AGAIN putting yourself in an awful situation with a woman because you just dont get how to deal with a woman where the control is always in your favor.

But if it makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Moral of the story if it seems to good to be true it is
What was too good to be true? Her telling you that you were weird? Her being lousy in bed? Or her cussing you and being totally disrespectful?

Dude you need to wake TF up.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top