Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex dropped me over a text 7 months out of absolutly nowhere.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wa supposed to come over that night then changed her mind and texting me saying she needs basically saying I don't love you goodbye then blocked my number. I got 0 word in and to this day I havent seen her. She would yell at me and cuss as me for little to nothing everything i did annoyed her. I gave this ***** everything I had just to make her happy. Her dad abandoned the family at a young age and now is back in her life. Her mom is a super immature manipulative person who talks bad about her even though she is the one paying for the moms place to live car everything. Her emotions were extremely unstable. She would get drunk and out of ****in nowhere would randomly hate me. The next morning she loved me.... I looked it up and I even had to talk to a psychiatrist about it. It really ****ed me up but I'm 99% sure she had borderline personality disorder. Even the psychiatrist confirmed. After she left me over text she got on social media posting memes as if I left her constantly. Making me look bad then told me later on she didnt love me and I was boring. Now if my friends see her she avoids everyone I know. Moral of the story if it seems to good to be true it is. In the beginning she said she loved me 3 weeks in would stare at me was weird in bed no emotion etc etc. Bizarre. Im.doing good now I have a few plates. I dont really miss her as I miss the companionship and the way she made me feel when she was loving. Anyone have similar stories with a bpd woman?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to realize they all have some problems (but so do I though). Went out with a female friend couple of weeks back, she has a boyfriend, wouldn't mind to bang her once but have no real interest in her. She started telling me stuff like "I can get up one day and decide it's over with my boyfriend out of nowhere". Told stuff about her childhood and her parents etc. Fine she's an extreme case as she's more 'weird' than others, but I think others can hide it more.

I had a relationship for about 6 months with someone who really needed male attention (fake tits, always touchy, always chatting up guys). Nonetheless I was devastated when she ended it because they can really svck you in. I decided at that time to go no contact and after a few months she reinitiated again, you could tell she either wanted to see if she still got a hold on me or she just wanted to have sex again. I decided to not respond and let it at that.

Moral of the story, try to keep unattached I think.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wa supposed to come over that night then changed her mind and texting me saying she needs basically saying I don't love you goodbye then blocked my number. I got 0 word in and to this day I havent seen her. She would yell at me and cuss as me for little to nothing everything i did annoyed her. I gave this ***** everything I had just to make her happy. Her dad abandoned the family at a young age and now is back in her life. Her mom is a super immature manipulative person who talks bad about her even though she is the one paying for the moms place to live car everything. Her emotions were extremely unstable. She would get drunk and out of ****in nowhere would randomly hate me. The next morning she loved me.... I looked it up and I even had to talk to a psychiatrist about it. It really ****ed me up but I'm 99% sure she had borderline personality disorder. Even the psychiatrist confirmed. After she left me over text she got on social media posting memes as if I left her constantly. Making me look bad then told me later on she didnt love me and I was boring. Now if my friends see her she avoids everyone I know. Moral of the story if it seems to good to be true it is. In the beginning she said she loved me 3 weeks in would stare at me was weird in bed no emotion etc etc. Bizarre. Im.doing good now I have a few plates. I dont really miss her as I miss the companionship and the way she made me feel when she was loving. Anyone have similar stories with a bpd woman?
As you see that "gave her everything" model has failed millions of men. Man must balance giving and recieving. Its for her to value YOU and show you continually with sacrifice and acts of kindness. If your always giving and not wanting or getting much you will build a bad ego in her. Which is entitled and will come to resent you.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her dad abandoned the family at a young age and now is back in her life. Her mom is a super immature manipulative person who talks bad about her even though she is the one paying for the moms place to live car everything.
This should tell you all you need to know about her potential for something serious. No wonder she's a train wreck, there's never been any form of stability in her life. It's an uphill battle you'll never win.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you see that "gave her everything' model has failed millions of men. Man must balance giving and recieving. Its for her to value YOU and show you continually with sacrifice and acts of kindness. If your always giving and not wanting or getting much you will build a bad ego in her. Which is entitled and will come to resent you.
Never 'give' always get something in return. It doesn't have to be tit for tat of equal value, but if you are giving then get something in return. She does not value or respect a man that gives unconditionally. If she is not willing to give you something in return for your efforts... she isn't interested.... she's just using you.... and no amount of effort on your part will change that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never 'give' always get something in return. It doesn't have to be tit for tat of equal value, but if you are giving then get something in return. She does not value or respect a man that gives unconditionally. If she is not willing to give you something in return for your efforts... she isn't interested.... she's just using you.... and no amount of effort on your part will change that.
No one said give to get. But you shouldn't feed a user. We share with those who share with us. If she loves you she will share in kind without needing to be prompted. If she is using you she will like what you are doing. But just because you do for her doesn't mean she has to do for you. Men have to insist that the women he deals with CHOOSE him. He shouldn't be settled for or just a good option. Women invest in things they value and will take care of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right. Women know to "give in kind" when they are being good. And will disrespect you quick if it's one sided. They know.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should tell you all you need to know about her potential for something serious. No wonder she's a train wreck, there's never been any form of stability in her life. It's an uphill battle you'll never win.
Unless they’ve engaged in some form of transformational awareness practice, an absentee father really affects female self-esteem.

They will, more often than not, self-sabotage.

The irony of alpha fvcks, and not being a positive influence on their daughters upbringing, produces more hoes for alpha fvks.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I had a fiancee go ghost on me.

Its not easy, go read the NC thread (search for my posts there if you wish)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman seemingly goes ghost "overnight", the fact is that she most likely checked out three to six months ago. The signs are all there, but most men are oblivious.

Women always leave emotionally before physically leaving. They do their grieving for the relationship while still there with you, all the while getting ready for the break. So to the male, it feels like it happened overnight, without warning.

All bets are off with BPDs though. They are in a class by themselves. When a man gets sucked into her vortex it is maddeningly difficult to climb out. A BPD will penetrate you to your very core and pull your strings from within.

But I digress. Men, learn to discern when your woman is slipping away. It is almost always because you got lazy and ceased being the powerful, decisive man she thought you were when you first met.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman seemingly goes ghost "overnight", the fact is that she most likely checked out three to six months ago. The signs are all there, but most men are oblivious.

Women always leave before physically leaving. They do their grieving for the relationship while still there with you, all the while getting ready for the break. So to the male, it feels like it happened overnight, without warning.

All bets are off with BPDs though. They are in a class by themselves. When a man gets sucked into her vortex it is maddeningly difficult to climb out. A BPD will penetrate you to your very core and pull your strings from within.

But I digress. Men, learn to discern when your woman is slipping away. It is almost always because you got lazy and ceased being the powerful, decisive man she thought you were when you first met.
100% and thank you for putting exactly whats up into words

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to bring a bottle of wine over and cook dinner with you and catch up...then bang her every which way to Sunday and drop her like a bad habit
She blocked me on everything after she left me and in her mind and in public acted like I left her... she is insane

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women always leave before physically leaving. They do their grieving for the relationship while still there with you, all the while getting ready for the break. So to the male, it feels like it happened overnight, without warning.

The hole I had to dig myself out of was deep not gonna lie. She was most definitly bpd. I'm sure I could of done things differently but either way it was a lost cause. She THOUGHT having a guy would make her be happy and I think she tried to tell herself that. This chick doesn't understand what love is. She has ever been shown lov we lasted about 2 years but yes I agree she checked out months ago. Still stings when I think of her but it's done for good. Leaving a grown man over a text is cowardly and she didnt ever give a fvck. She now hides from my friends if they see her in public. Mean nasty person

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record I've banged 3 chicks since I'm good no oneitis. But I did fall madly in love with her and was happy to be with her. And she just dipped out I didnt even get a word in. Messed my head up for a good few months bad

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention on vacay I wanted to see my grandmothers grave site which was literally on the way home she screamed at me and said **** no you should of done that before. I ****in hate this woman so much

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual, there's a share of postings here that contain more swagger about how they would have handled this and what you did wrong... than actually offering tips. If there's one positive, you can be thankful you're life hasn't sunken to internet posturing.

As Atom Smasher suggested, her decision wasn't impulsive. In fact, I'd bank on it. Either consciously or unconsciously we men will usually ignore the signs - which lead up to a breakup.

When getting invested on a "roller-coaster" girl, it usually becomes a full-time investment and when it's over, it can feel depleting and defeating. There are a lot of postings about this particular type of gal and that's for a reason.

From my own experience and retrospection, I've concluded that we can't change them, but we *can* change ourselves. Ask yourself why you chose to hang in when you'd probably advise your pal (in the same situation) to bail? Ask yourself.. what did you do to 'enable' her bad behavior. Ask yourself why you took a bind-eye to her offenses.

This above questions might sound highly criticizing, but it really isn't. If we do not dig deep and understand our participation in a bad relationship, we are prone to repeat the same bad mistakes. If we change our behavior, practice high standards and expect the same, life becomes a little less complicated.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is what happens when you don’t know how to squash poor behavior and show you’re willing to walk away over it right from day 1.

Whether she is bpd or not is irrelevant.
Totally agree.

Ryan- you have a consistent track record of being needy, desperate, etc with women. I am not making fun of you, but understand that these traits lead to what you are dealing with now- which is a woman dumping you "out of nowhere".

You must first understand that no matter what you think, this didnt happen overnight.

The common denominator here is you. Until you understand how to reframe yourself, your emotions and most importantly your actions, you will continue dealing with this.

And FYI- crazy women dont do this to a guy with the right frame and frame of mind. Instead they go crazy to KEEP him, not dump him.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She would yell at me and cuss as me for little to nothing everything i did annoyed her.
Yet you stayed with her. You taught her that it was ok to treat you this way. Yet you are surprised that she is acting like she is now?

I gave this ***** everything I had just to make her happy
Of course you did. Just like the last one. And the one before that. Because you are a BETA. You will even give up your own self worth and self esteem to keep a woman around. Shame on you. You actually deserve this because you REFUSE to learn how to deal with women in general and more specifically a woman's BS.

Even the psychiatrist confirmed.
Bullshyte. They cannot "confirm" anything without diagnosing someone directly. Its your way of making yourself feel better by AGAIN putting yourself in an awful situation with a woman because you just dont get how to deal with a woman where the control is always in your favor.

But if it makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Moral of the story if it seems to good to be true it is
What was too good to be true? Her telling you that you were weird? Her being lousy in bed? Or her cussing you and being totally disrespectful?

Dude you need to wake TF up.