Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone says they don't know me?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Means you're a closed off loner, who may give people face time but lacks the social and/or emotional intelligence to really offer anything as a human being in regards to relationships.

I would join the army if I were you.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Means you're a closed off loner, who may give people face time but lacks the social and/or emotional intelligence to really offer anything as a human being in regards to relationships.

I would join the army if I were you.
Your right I'm really quiet and come and go.. i can't really offer any emotions in a relationship.. I'm so dead and cold inside.. so yes you're correct i believe

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you running from? Have you suffered some kind of trauma in your upbringing?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right I'm really quiet and come and go.. i can't really offer any emotions in a relationship.. I'm so dead and cold inside.. so yes you're correct i believe
I went through a phase like that at one point in my life. But it was only because I was concentrating on myself. I did find it a little difficult to start actually contributing to the friendships I had but it's never a bad idea to start by buying rounds at the bar, or letting loose at concerts/sporting events. Actually work on making your friends feel better about themselves by complimenting them on their attire or their opinions on stuff. Be positive in general. Avoid bringing up negative things. People gravitate to people who make them feel good about themselves.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda personal but let's say i was abused sexualy at a young age.. I'm more like a female then a guy Ive been told.
OP, have you seen a therapist to heal from this?

Also, I would suggest a local community support group to help you work through these issues with unconditional support.

There will be a lot of hurt and difficult emotions that will surface that you'll have to face head on that's buried and deep rooted in your subconscious.

To have a healthy fulfilling relationship with a significant other, and with others, in general, you'll need to heal from the childhood trauma.

Have a solid foundation in knowing who you are as a person and realize your self-worth. Never let anyone take that away from you.

Once you've made progress in your healing, you'll start to feel ready to trust others and be open to more and new experiences again so others can get to know you.