MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Lol i was joking.
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockersThat's a man, for sure. Can't you see that?
You're just horny old lady. Brat? More like jewess.Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.
Cheers, BE
It's just a tragically ugly woman. Her face looked better than that 20 years ago. She probably smokes cigarettes, drank to much and dabbled in drugs so her face is beat.The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman
), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
So are you saying you wouldn't tongue her balloon knot?
I am still taking applications for sugar mamas btw.Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.
Cheers, BE