Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Ever notice how post-wall single mommies are always "tired of the games"?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That's a man, for sure. Can't you see that?
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers :cool:) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman :rolleyes:), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.

Cheers, BE
You're just horny old lady. Brat? More like jewess.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers :cool:) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman :rolleyes:), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.
It's just a tragically ugly woman. Her face looked better than that 20 years ago. She probably smokes cigarettes, drank to much and dabbled in drugs so her face is beat.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.

Cheers, BE
I am still taking applications for sugar mamas btw.
 
Top