Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever notice how post-wall single mommies are always "tired of the games"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a man, for sure. Can't you see that?
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers :cool:) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman :rolleyes:), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.

Cheers, BE
You're just horny old lady. Brat? More like jewess.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers :cool:) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman :rolleyes:), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.
It's just a tragically ugly woman. Her face looked better than that 20 years ago. She probably smokes cigarettes, drank to much and dabbled in drugs so her face is beat.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.

Cheers, BE
I am still taking applications for sugar mamas btw.