"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Ever notice how post-wall single mommies are always "tired of the games"?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That's a man, for sure. Can't you see that?
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers :cool:) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman :rolleyes:), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.

Cheers, BE
You're just horny old lady. Brat? More like jewess.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
The face is definitely masculine, but there seems to be a pretty decent hourglass figure, with hips decently wider than the waist - although I suppose that a tranny could get silicone pumped into the pelvic region. I can't make out whether she has a good rack, although the size of the cropped shirt makes it appear so (and obviously could be fake as well). In my youth, I actually had a 5'1" 105# voluptuous gal (suberb natural cabbageball-sized knockers :cool:) that at least had similar gross dimensions to this (yes, she was a real woman :rolleyes:), so maybe I am projecting a bit, LOL.
It's just a tragically ugly woman. Her face looked better than that 20 years ago. She probably smokes cigarettes, drank to much and dabbled in drugs so her face is beat.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Nah. I’m older. And I look way better (but I’m kind of a brat)...I look way younger. And I’m not tired of the games, lol. Give me a playboy who thinks he’s a swinging d!ck every time. When they fall they never know what hit ‘em. And they like it, actually.

Cheers, BE
I am still taking applications for sugar mamas btw.
 
Top