Erm…a difficult topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, as many of you know my wife is of a different race.

I don’t really give a shyt aboht her race. She’s hot. That’s it.

when I see other dudes trying to Mack white women, I feel like there’s an underlying spirit of antisocial behaviour with it.

as an example. I’m on a Facebook page. Quite often I see dudes talking about how they “Impregnate white women” - this is clearly meant just to upset white guys. I get it - I’ve trolled people before. Another example. Middle Eastern/Muslim guys are always going on about “white women don’t have fathers. How can you let woman behave like that? Your women get what they deserve” type thing.

now, my wife is Asian and Asian girls generally like white guys. I don’t see white guys trying to bait Asian men - provoking them. If anything we are respectful dating them.

It’s starting to make me edge into being racist. Tell me I’m wrong. It’s quite often here and on other forums a POC with a white girl is using it to wave it in peoples faces. Genuinely, I don’t see white guys dating other races women doing that
Am I selecting out the idiots?

I’ll give you an example. A black footballer raped a white girl and it was recorded on tape. Mason greenwood. He gave her a black eye, a busted lip, and was on an audio recoding telling her to “put her fkig legs up”

it was rape by anyone’s measure.

I have a mate who is black and he was like “it’s not the full story, she obviously deserved it, the media was tough on him”

I literally couldn’t speak to this guy after. How in the world he couldn’t condemn it bothers me. It makes me think they all stick together no matter what. Even if a woman is raped.

sad fact is, he avoided prosecution and she’s still with him (money)

check her face after he beat her. It’s all online.
This kind of behaviour is entirely unsurprising. I don't entirely blame minorities for it though. In fact, the blame largely falls on a particular segment of the white population. Europe and North America are still majority white. White people control the government, big businesses, the media, etc. So how is it that we have a system that:
  1. Demonizes white people, and in particular white men, as evil, racist, privileged colonialists;
  2. Teaches minorities that they are victims of oppression and "systemic racism" and that all of their problems have been caused by white people;
  3. Cultivates the concept of white guilt;
  4. Humiliates white people by forcing them to go though "diversity training" and prevents them from applying for certain types of jobs (i.e. affirmative action);
  5. Ignores racism when it is directed at white people; and
  6. Deliberately inflames racial tensions?
Take all of this vile propaganda and demonization of white people and combine it with the fact that whites are still, on average, somewhat better off finically than minorities, and it's hard to be surprised that there is a lot of hate and resentment. It would be surprising if that wasn't the case.

The real question is how did we allow this fifth column in our midst to gain control over the levers of power and create this oppressive regime? And what can be done about it?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, the portrayal of history is far from accurate regarding the USA. The USA was not a predominantly white country until the first waves of European immigration in the late 1800s. It was mostly indigenous and African descendants. (Uncounted in the population for obvious reasons). There are still remnants of it in our constitution with how Congress was structured. Also, the European ethnic groups weren’t even considered “white” either at the time. White has always been a political choice and narrative in the USA. So it is a little weird when people say the USA is a white country
Is this what passes for history these days? By the late 1800's, 90% of the indigenous population (which was sparse to begin with) was long dead, mostly from disease. There were very few blacks in the north, where the majority of the population resided. And even in the deep south, they never formed the majority.

In 1860, on the eve of the Civil War, whites were 86% of the overall population and black were 14% (today, the black population is also 14%). And that was decades before the European immigration wave of the late 1800's and early 1900's.

https://tildesites.bowdoin.edu/~prael/lesson/tables.htm

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same reason the 2nd Amendment exists
You're being deliberately evasive. Slaves did not have 2nd amendment rights or guns.
I think what happened is you wanted to nitpick and insult someone [1] without contributing anything constructive.

Blacks never formed a majority in the South? You can’t possibly be this misinformed.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fruitbat,
Don't be offended,but the next time you feel motivated to start a thread like this,why not go to the Pub instead,LOL.

Last edited:

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
multiculturalism is a tool of war. Only a fool would buy into the lie of “diversity is our strength”.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You truncated my post to avoid the main point: "I think what happened is you wanted to nitpick and insult someone [1] without contributing anything constructive." [2]

[2]
You're being deliberately evasive. Slaves did not have 2nd amendment rights or guns.
I think what happened is you wanted to nitpick and insult someone [1] without contributing anything constructive.
[1]
Blacks never formed a majority in the South? You can’t possibly be this misinformed.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
multiculturalism is a tool of war. Only a fool would buy into the lie of “diversity is our strength”.
"Only a fool" is all you can say in favor of your viewpoint? And you're the one who decides who is a fool or not, right?

Providing evidence and examples is superior to just claiming everyone who disagrees with you is a fool.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
White people have to perform to a higher level of social equality and understanding than other races.

White person says the N word - canceled and fired. It's on the news next day.
Black person calls a white person a cracker - nothing happens. No news.

Its not racist to point this out; there is different treatment and expectations for people of different races. It shouldn't be this way, but it is.
Yeah I aint gonna lie, sh1t pisses me off. I was at a gas station the other day when some ghetto black lady casually called a white woman a cracker for not moving her car fast enough. Never seen the reverse in my life but being called cracker is common.

I dont want things to be politically correct, if anything I'd prefer a more honest racism where we can bust eachothers balls a bit. But of course equal opportunity blablba

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Latino, and the Latino who's born in Latin America that tells you his not racist, is a liar, granted there are bad people in every races, but if you've had too many situations with a certain race, you'll be cautious with that race. But now with cancel culture you gotta be careful. Society will get what it deserves.
A lot of latin ppl I know are openly racist to other latins: I dont like mexicans or I dont like puerto ricans, etc. Older generation white ppl in the US are some of the least racist ppl I know, to the point of being corny almost. New generation whites from Eastern Europe and Italy tend to be racist in the sense that they just prefer ppl of their own race, nothing wrong with that to a point IMO.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
There are people in Muslim Arab countries born with tails because their people rape or have sex with animals with tails and it contaminated their DNA, along with inbreeding.

The same happens when “race” mixing between white females and black males. If you look at it with honesty, the white female and black male combination is more like two separate sub-species of humans, with the sub-Saharan belonging to a different group altogether, incompatible DNA. So this is the one combonation that permanently damages the DNA of white women. The same cannot be said for other combinations.

When a white male sees a white female dating a black male, the white male is repulsed by the female. The majority of white people are disgusted by the combination. That is why we have the old saying “once she goes black she never goes back” not because the sex is superior but because biologically she is forever shunned from white family, white friends and community.

There are studies that clearly show that the mere sight of a white male seeing a white women dating a black male causes the white male neurological pain, or a “sting” to see them together, because it is a natural biological response system to say avoid that woman forever. She is contaminated.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are studies that clearly show that the mere sight of a white male seeing a white women dating a black male causes the white male neurological pain, or a “sting” to see them together, because it is a natural biological response system to say avoid that woman forever. She is contaminated.
No, there is no biological component to it. It is just good old fashioned hate. Seek therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.