Erm…a difficult topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this has been a really wise thread for me to start. Everyone loves an edgy race debate.

next up: Religion

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said all Latinos born in Latín América aré racist. So its on you ti back It Up, not on me to prove Im different.

"Yeah you're different, sure" replies are both beneath you and beneath a discussion forum

- Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
Okay, replace "all" for "in general", you're the exception, relax chillango roba carteras.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
FYI for those wondering, "Chilango" is a Mexican slur for the middle and upper-class, more euro-acting, and typically more educated Mexicans that live in 'El Distrito Federal' - aka Mexico City.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce Manhammer,
" Caucasian males are the lighting rod, the perpetrators OF ALL UNFORTUNATE THINGS ATHAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL TILL THE END OF TIME."....Pierce Manhammer a German Name,Daniel Craig An Englishman...What's your Story?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fruitbat,
" generically the British have a mix of Nordic and Mediterranean blood"
You are a good bloke,but need to read "Blood Of The Islands",Nordic Yes,Meditteranean very little,surprisingly Norman and Roman not much either....You also need to check out the Normans,some of whose blood I have,who you consider responsible for British Law....Thank God,another NO!...Basically derived from Roman Common Law...Check out Justinians "Corpus Juris Civilis"still used copiously throughout the World,tack on the Magna Carta and judicial precedents andyou pretty much have it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A now deceased friend of mine who had done time told me that if you ever go to prison, don't tell anyone that you have been with a woman outside your own race.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I was born a poor black child.

Are irony and sarcasm lost on you?

Hi Pierce Manhammer,
" Caucasian males are the lighting rod, the perpetrators OF ALL UNFORTUNATE THINGS ATHAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL TILL THE END OF TIME."....Pierce Manhammer a German Name,Daniel Craig An Englishman...What's your Story?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pearce,
And I was born a poor White Boy!....Your original post is pure hate!..."The Bad that Men do lives after them,the good is oft interred with the bones"that's Shakespeare another Contribution from the unspeakable....take a good look around you Pearce,you have much to thank the Evil people you virtue signal off!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Again, are you familiar with the concepts of irony and sarcasm in public discourse? Because your reply would seem to indicate that you are not.

Hi Pearce,
And I was born a poor White Boy!....Your original post is pure hate!..."The Bad that Men do lives after them,the good is oft interred with the bones"that's Shakespeare another Contribution from the unspeakable....take a good look around you Pearce,you have much to thank the Evil people you virtue signal off!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pearce,
"As has been said a million times (don’t agree):
You cannot oppress an oppressor.
Caucasian males are the lighting rod, the perpetrators OF ALL UNFORTUNATE THINGS ATHAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL TILL THE END OF TIME."
I write without malice when I say,The first part of your post can be ambiguous,is the main section your opinion?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, as many of you know my wife is of a different race.

I don’t really give a shyt aboht her race. She’s hot. That’s it.

when I see other dudes trying to Mack white women, I feel like there’s an underlying spirit of antisocial behaviour with it.

as an example. I’m on a Facebook page. Quite often I see dudes talking about how they “Impregnate white women” - this is clearly meant just to upset white guys. I get it - I’ve trolled people before. Another example. Middle Eastern/Muslim guys are always going on about “white women don’t have fathers. How can you let woman behave like that? Your women get what they deserve” type thing.

now, my wife is Asian and Asian girls generally like white guys. I don’t see white guys trying to bait Asian men - provoking them. If anything we are respectful dating them.

It’s starting to make me edge into being racist. Tell me I’m wrong. It’s quite often here and on other forums a POC with a white girl is using it to wave it in peoples faces. Genuinely, I don’t see white guys dating other races women doing that
Am I selecting out the idiots?

I’ll give you an example. A black footballer raped a white girl and it was recorded on tape. Mason greenwood. He gave her a black eye, a busted lip, and was on an audio recoding telling her to “put her fkig legs up”

it was rape by anyone’s measure.

I have a mate who is black and he was like “it’s not the full story, she obviously deserved it, the media was tough on him”

I literally couldn’t speak to this guy after. How in the world he couldn’t condemn it bothers me. It makes me think they all stick together no matter what. Even if a woman is raped.

sad fact is, he avoided prosecution and she’s still with him (money)

check her face after he beat her. It’s all online.
If she is still with him
So, as many of you know my wife is of a different race.

I don’t really give a shyt aboht her race. She’s hot. That’s it.

when I see other dudes trying to Mack white women, I feel like there’s an underlying spirit of antisocial behaviour with it.

as an example. I’m on a Facebook page. Quite often I see dudes talking about how they “Impregnate white women” - this is clearly meant just to upset white guys. I get it - I’ve trolled people before. Another example. Middle Eastern/Muslim guys are always going on about “white women don’t have fathers. How can you let woman behave like that? Your women get what they deserve” type thing.

now, my wife is Asian and Asian girls generally like white guys. I don’t see white guys trying to bait Asian men - provoking them. If anything we are respectful dating them.

It’s starting to make me edge into being racist. Tell me I’m wrong. It’s quite often here and on other forums a POC with a white girl is using it to wave it in peoples faces. Genuinely, I don’t see white guys dating other races women doing that
Am I selecting out the idiots?

I’ll give you an example. A black footballer raped a white girl and it was recorded on tape. Mason greenwood. He gave her a black eye, a busted lip, and was on an audio recoding telling her to “put her fkig legs up”

it was rape by anyone’s measure.

I have a mate who is black and he was like “it’s not the full story, she obviously deserved it, the media was tough on him”

I literally couldn’t speak to this guy after. How in the world he couldn’t condemn it bothers me. It makes me think they all stick together no matter what. Even if a woman is raped.

sad fact is, he avoided prosecution and she’s still with him (money)

check her face after he beat her. It’s all online.
so...she is still with him. If she is posting online social media how badly treated she is.........why is she still with him? Not much sympathy from me.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to a historian last week. He said that a lot of people refer to the 1930s and 40s as their only source of history. He said they need a more vast amount of knowledge going back centuries to get a real viewpoint.

I know that Muhammed Ali the greatest sportsman that ever lived seen the white man as a destroyer. He also famously said that 'bluebirds should fly with bluebirds' he said he wanted a beautiful wife and daughter that Looked like him.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did the Jews oppress the Nazis?
Going back even further, in ancient Europe Christians were not allowed to charge each other interest, which made it impossible for Christians to be bankers. The Jewish religion doesn't have this restriction, so in ancient Europe, bankers were Jews. So you have that situation for hundreds of years, back when laws against high interest didn't exist ("usuary laws"). Imagine banks without any laws, where your only choice is to hate the word of god or to hate Jewish people, and that's the rough picture.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... like OJ and, dare I say it, George Floyd, which while it was horrible policing, he was resisting arrest which tons of white guys have been killed for - I’ve seen plenty videos of guys getting shot. However, ir was a sadistic and brutal abuse of power.
Officer Derek Chauvin didn't kill George Floyd over race - he killed him because he hated his guts. If you assume those two didn't know each other, check the facts in more detail. Both worked as bouncers, and George Floyd was great at his job - de-escalating conflicts, and keeping things calm. The bad cop, Derek Chauvin, was the opposite - a hothead bouncer who created trouble where it wasn't needed. (Police officers get paid poorly, so they take second jobs). Chauvin was fired from that job because of George Floyd's complaints about him - Chauvin hated Floyd's guts.

I speculate in the back of that police car, where nobody could hear, Chauvin whispered "I'm going to fvcking kill you", after which George Floyd started struggling. In my view, there was nothing unintentional about kneeling on Floyd's neck - it was murder one, intentional homicide planned before the fact (when Chauvin was driving to the scene, hearing Floyd's name).

You could still say the assumption that Chauvin could kill Floyd and get away with it was racist... but George Floyd was not killed because of his race. He was killed because Derek Chauvin hated his guts.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My statement was intended to be satirical, mirroring what is often articulated to white males when they discuss facing discrimination themselves. Essentially, it was made in a facetious manner.

Hi Pearce,
"As has been said a million times (don’t agree):
You cannot oppress an oppressor.
Caucasian males are the lighting rod, the perpetrators OF ALL UNFORTUNATE THINGS ATHAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL TILL THE END OF TIME."
I write without malice when I say,The first part of your post can be ambiguous,is the main section your opinion?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to drop one observation of my own without naming names or casting blame. I once shared a picture of a very attractive women, and posters said she was "weird". That puzzled me until I realized by "weird" meant "Asian". In Asia there's a focus on whiter skin (not because of white people, but work in the fields / work indoors) and bigger eyes (like cartoons). She probably had some work done... without intending, she got close enough to pass for a white girl who looked "weird", rather than an Asian girl. In my view, accidental racism should get a chance to hear some explanation, not watch social media become the judge, jury and executioner.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Yeah,seems I am the silly Bvgger saw a Rooster standing beside an Egg and jumping to the wrong conclusion...profuse apologies due and offered,take care,Scarra.

Status
Not open for further replies.