Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Erm…a difficult topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
multiculturalism is a tool of war. Only a fool would buy into the lie of “diversity is our strength”.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You truncated my post to avoid the main point: "I think what happened is you wanted to nitpick and insult someone [1] without contributing anything constructive." [2]

[2]
You're being deliberately evasive. Slaves did not have 2nd amendment rights or guns.
I think what happened is you wanted to nitpick and insult someone [1] without contributing anything constructive.
[1]
Blacks never formed a majority in the South? You can’t possibly be this misinformed.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
multiculturalism is a tool of war. Only a fool would buy into the lie of “diversity is our strength”.
"Only a fool" is all you can say in favor of your viewpoint? And you're the one who decides who is a fool or not, right?

Providing evidence and examples is superior to just claiming everyone who disagrees with you is a fool.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
White people have to perform to a higher level of social equality and understanding than other races.

White person says the N word - canceled and fired. It's on the news next day.
Black person calls a white person a cracker - nothing happens. No news.

Its not racist to point this out; there is different treatment and expectations for people of different races. It shouldn't be this way, but it is.
Yeah I aint gonna lie, sh1t pisses me off. I was at a gas station the other day when some ghetto black lady casually called a white woman a cracker for not moving her car fast enough. Never seen the reverse in my life but being called cracker is common.

I dont want things to be politically correct, if anything I'd prefer a more honest racism where we can bust eachothers balls a bit. But of course equal opportunity blablba

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Latino, and the Latino who's born in Latin America that tells you his not racist, is a liar, granted there are bad people in every races, but if you've had too many situations with a certain race, you'll be cautious with that race. But now with cancel culture you gotta be careful. Society will get what it deserves.
A lot of latin ppl I know are openly racist to other latins: I dont like mexicans or I dont like puerto ricans, etc. Older generation white ppl in the US are some of the least racist ppl I know, to the point of being corny almost. New generation whites from Eastern Europe and Italy tend to be racist in the sense that they just prefer ppl of their own race, nothing wrong with that to a point IMO.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
There are people in Muslim Arab countries born with tails because their people rape or have sex with animals with tails and it contaminated their DNA, along with inbreeding.

The same happens when “race” mixing between white females and black males. If you look at it with honesty, the white female and black male combination is more like two separate sub-species of humans, with the sub-Saharan belonging to a different group altogether, incompatible DNA. So this is the one combonation that permanently damages the DNA of white women. The same cannot be said for other combinations.

When a white male sees a white female dating a black male, the white male is repulsed by the female. The majority of white people are disgusted by the combination. That is why we have the old saying “once she goes black she never goes back” not because the sex is superior but because biologically she is forever shunned from white family, white friends and community.

There are studies that clearly show that the mere sight of a white male seeing a white women dating a black male causes the white male neurological pain, or a “sting” to see them together, because it is a natural biological response system to say avoid that woman forever. She is contaminated.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are studies that clearly show that the mere sight of a white male seeing a white women dating a black male causes the white male neurological pain, or a “sting” to see them together, because it is a natural biological response system to say avoid that woman forever. She is contaminated.
No, there is no biological component to it. It is just good old fashioned hate. Seek therapy.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people in Muslim Arab countries born with tails because their people rape or have sex with animals with tails and it contaminated their DNA, along with inbreeding.

The same happens when “race” mixing between white females and black males. If you look at it with honesty, the white female and black male combination is more like two separate sub-species of humans, with the sub-Saharan belonging to a different group altogether, incompatible DNA. So this is the one combonation that permanently damages the DNA of white women. The same cannot be said for other combinations.

When a white male sees a white female dating a black male, the white male is repulsed by the female. The majority of white people are disgusted by the combination. That is why we have the old saying “once she goes black she never goes back” not because the sex is superior but because biologically she is forever shunned from white family, white friends and community.

See you at the barbecue Billy Joe, don't forget your hood this time ya hear?

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
No, there is no biological component to it. It is just good old fashioned hate. Seek therapy.
How is my discussion “hate”? You must have went to college to learn to call names like that. And you must have an agenda.

There is significant amounts of research that attests to my statements. A lot of it is hidden nowadays by online search censorship but it is pretty much all ancient common sense.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
See you at the barbecue Billy Joe, don't forget your hood this time ya hear?
So you do not like the truth. But you are right, I am not some woke and gullible kid today. Yes I am a white male, but just not easily tricked.

Tell everyone why miscegenation laws have existed? Is it because whites “hate” everyone else, or was it for whites to protect themselves?

Here is more information that clearly describes from the belly of the beast, how widespread this black on white fetish is being pushed, but only against white people

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard a white person refer to themselves as a cracker before.
No, what I meant was that word and the N-word do not have equal meaning. The N-word was conceived as a slur when black people were being systematically beaten, murdered, raped, mutilated, and burned alive.

Tell everyone why miscegenation laws have existed?
To preserve the racial caste system the American South was built on.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, what I meant was that word and the N-word do not have equal meaning. The N-word was conceived as a slur when black people were being systematically beaten, murdered, raped, mutilated, and burned alive.
Funny how blacks keeps calling themselves like that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Officer Derek Chauvin didn't kill George Floyd over race - he killed him because he hated his guts. If you assume those two didn't know each other, check the facts in more detail. Both worked as bouncers, and George Floyd was great at his job - de-escalating conflicts, and keeping things calm. The bad cop, Derek Chauvin, was the opposite - a hothead bouncer who created trouble where it wasn't needed. (Police officers get paid poorly, so they take second jobs). Chauvin was fired from that job because of George Floyd's complaints about him - Chauvin hated Floyd's guts.

I speculate in the back of that police car, where nobody could hear, Chauvin whispered "I'm going to fvcking kill you", after which George Floyd started struggling. In my view, there was nothing unintentional about kneeling on Floyd's neck - it was murder one, intentional homicide planned before the fact (when Chauvin was driving to the scene, hearing Floyd's name).

You could still say the assumption that Chauvin could kill Floyd and get away with it was racist... but George Floyd was not killed because of his race. He was killed because Derek Chauvin hated his guts.
by George you’re right

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you do not like the truth. But you are right, I am not some woke and gullible kid today. Yes I am a white male, but just not easily tricked.

Tell everyone why miscegenation laws have existed? Is it because whites “hate” everyone else, or was it for whites to protect themselves?

Here is more information that clearly describes from the belly of the beast, how widespread this black on white fetish is being pushed, but only against white people
Cool story bro. I'm not clicking your weird dark web links.

Threads like these often attract racist retards. You'll get no rebuttal from me since you can't handle a ball busting.

Status
Not open for further replies.