Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epidemic of BV

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yep, nothing will make a man sicker than chowing down on a bad taco from the wrong food truck…
Lmfao
I’ve had women ask “How the h3ll can you eat that?” And then later swallow 12oz of my giz and make me ask the same question.. Scientifically speaking giz probably has less bacteria and is more pure but I don’t know that’s not my area of expertise. I just know that I enjoy eating the puzzy quite, quite a lot.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, nothing will make a man sicker than chowing down on a bad taco from the wrong food truck…
Lmfao
Just make sure, as you munch, you consider all those lovely bacteria entering your throat. If she had HPV, which 99% of the population does, you can, in theory have a Michael Douglas issue.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had women ask “How the h3ll can you eat that?” And then later swallow 12oz of my giz and make me ask the same question.. Scientifically speaking giz probably has less bacteria and is more pure but I don’t know that’s not my area of expertise. I just know that I enjoy eating the puzzy quite, quite a lot.
You know, it's medically impossible to ejaculate 12 oz of semen after a single climax. Even if you were in the top 5% of ejaculators who have hyperspermia, you'd only be able to ejaculate approx. around .2 - .3 oz max.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You know, it's medically impossible to ejaculate 12 oz of semen after a single climax. Even if you were in the top 5% of ejaculators who have hyperspermia, you'd only be able to ejaculate approx. around .2 - .3 oz max.
I’m Superman

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally understand your passion. Lust has no boundaries …
That’s what grandma always said.
I'm guessing grandpa nodded silently to her claims...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is so:

dark god

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ate bad puzzy twice ( i dont really have a sense of smell..born that way) anyway the first time was 20+ years ago..luckly my immune system was still some what strong but still needed antibotics..did it again about 4 years ago with sum young chick...i couldnt leave my bed for 3 days. I was fvckin delerious...took every ounce of strength to make to the doctors. Sick for almost 3 weeks...i **** u not

dark god

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh if ur in a long time relationship with chick and her vag starts smellin different..yea shes cheating...caught two different women over the years when i started investigating more

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh if ur in a long time relationship with chick and her vag starts smellin different..yea shes cheating...caught two different women over the years when i started investigating more
This is a fact. Their scent is normally consistent. If it goes foul over a period, she put in someone elses dyck or saliva into her system, her body chemistry adjusted to that other guy. They will also get yeast infections in increasing amounts while they are going back and forth.

They will deny this all day long and the doctors won't back it, but those of us who have had women for many years, notice these small details.

A woman that swaps out many multiple c0cks and or saliva gets BV, also her emotions are more all over the place. It's not a good thing for them, but their sisters are preaching it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is a fact. Their scent is normally consistent. If it goes foul over a period, she put in someone elses dyck or saliva into her system, her body chemistry adjusted to that other guy. They will also get yeast infections in increasing amounts while they are going back and forth.

They will deny this all day long and the doctors won't back it, but those of us who have had women for many years, notice these small details.

A woman that swaps out many multiple c0cks and or saliva gets BV, also her emotions are more all over the place. It's not a good thing for them, but their sisters are preaching it.
This.^ lol Womens' brains think they are so sly when they ho' around but their vags can give them away.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always an interesting topic when non-medical staff feel they are more knowledgeable and have the answers than medical workers.

dark god

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they cry when you call them out? How do you do it without imploding the relationship lol
Only happened once with me. Pulled her up off the bed and threw her into the shower. She got the hint and she would shower before coming over or jump into the shower when she got there.
no need to bring it up. They know they stink. I know when I’ve been in the wilderness that I stink. Just think how much she would stink.

I think panties cause it In many cases. Make her go commando. I think you will be surprised at the difference. Less bacterial growth.