Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epidemic of BV

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaaann I had some hoe I used to work with openly brag about this sh*t at work like it was funny. I sh*t you not man. A few months later some new guy made a comment in passing about how STDs are really gross to which she snapped at him "everyone gets them!! It's NO BIG DEAL!"

lol what a crazy wh*ore man. Amazing saleswoman, excuse me *SALESPERSON* though. That b*tch sold a-lot of product..

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going at it with one chick, she had a dress on and I pulled her panties down. We were against the fridge and it was the most putrid smell. I tried to brush it off but then got another whiff of it, made me want to vomit. So then i asked her, do you have something spoiled in your fridge? Killed my drove.
Fast forward got home and while eating ice cream I wanted to see if the smell was on my fingers...:I dry heaved it was that bad.
Just awful.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going at it with one chick, she had a dress on and I pulled her panties down. We were against the fridge and it was the most putrid smell. I tried to brush it off but then got another whiff of it, made me want to vomit. So then i asked her, do you have something spoiled in your fridge? Killed my drove.
Fast forward got home and while eating ice cream I wanted to see if the smell was on my fingers...:I dry heaved it was that bad.
Just awful.
It can be terrible.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
One of the listed causes for bacterial vaginosus is multiple sex partners. Also sex without condoms. I’ve heard that the sperm from the two Chads who blew their loads in there can have a chemical reaction and cause BV. A buddy of mine calls it the “fighting sperm”. He and I met after sharing a common ex and were talking about her stanky snatch.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just awful.
Lol i wonder if they ignore their own stench due to cognitive dissonance. Ive asked this question to female coworkers. They said every woman is aware of their smell. They are constantly paranoid about it. So woma. With a smelly snatch is purposely in denial.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Always good to do a little scratch and sniff test on your finger before you eat the taco to make sure the meat is fresh!!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always good to do a little scratch and sniff test on your finger before you eat the taco to make sure the meat is fresh!!
I'll share my technique on this. During foreplay, I'll finger them and then put my hand on her boob afterwards and start licking her nipples but at the same time I'm smelling my finger that was just in her snatch too to see if it's safe or not. It's very slick and covert. :up: LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll share my technique on this. During foreplay, I'll finger them and then put my hand on her boob afterwards and start licking her nipples but at the same time I'm smelling my finger that was just in her snatch too to see if it's safe or not. It's very slick and covert. :up: LOL
Lemme guess, certain scents just don't work with you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One of the listed causes for bacterial vaginosus is multiple sex partners. Also sex without condoms. I’ve heard that the sperm from the two Chads who blew their loads in there can have a chemical reaction and cause BV. A buddy of mine calls it the “fighting sperm”. He and I met after sharing a common ex and were talking about her stanky snatch.
You know, medically, this is BS... Right? Yea, multiple sex partners can be a sign, but there are other issues which cause BV. However, sperm can, in theory, lower the php in the vaginal fluid. Thus, in theory, the flora changes and the bad bacteria over takes the good bacteria; which causes that horrid smell. The female then has to take antibotics to kill all of the bacteria and help the body promote good bacteria. It could also be from a sh itty diet, not exercising, not showering, dousing up there, etc.

Not into eating anymore. I've lost the interest. Too much bacteria down there for my mouth's liking. Plus, I do deliveries and see much more than you guys do. Crack head w hores are an interesting bunch in the ER too..

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yep, nothing will make a man sicker than chowing down on a bad taco from the wrong food truck…
Lmfao
I’ve had women ask “How the h3ll can you eat that?” And then later swallow 12oz of my giz and make me ask the same question.. Scientifically speaking giz probably has less bacteria and is more pure but I don’t know that’s not my area of expertise. I just know that I enjoy eating the puzzy quite, quite a lot.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yep, nothing will make a man sicker than chowing down on a bad taco from the wrong food truck…
Lmfao
Just make sure, as you munch, you consider all those lovely bacteria entering your throat. If she had HPV, which 99% of the population does, you can, in theory have a Michael Douglas issue.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ve had women ask “How the h3ll can you eat that?” And then later swallow 12oz of my giz and make me ask the same question.. Scientifically speaking giz probably has less bacteria and is more pure but I don’t know that’s not my area of expertise. I just know that I enjoy eating the puzzy quite, quite a lot.
You know, it's medically impossible to ejaculate 12 oz of semen after a single climax. Even if you were in the top 5% of ejaculators who have hyperspermia, you'd only be able to ejaculate approx. around .2 - .3 oz max.