Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Electric Forest help

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I'm at something this weekend called Electric Forest (pretty much a 4 day long rave in the forest) so here's my problem I made a bet with myself to make out with at least one girl a day and try and go further if I can, my only problem is idk how to start a conversation out of the blue with someone going here. Any ideas?

BatJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you never been to a rave before? Even when I was AFC I could easily talk to chicks at raves. It's the easiest place in the world to pick up chicks. And it's even easier if you have props. I used to wear glowstick necklaces. Chicks would just come up to me and ask for a necklace. I'd tell them they'd only get the necklace if they did something for me. They would do practically anything I asked. You can also use kandi. Look it up if you don't know what it is. You basically make beaded bracelets and exchange different kandi with girls. It's really easy, and it's almost like a ritual at those things.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon dude you're going to an amazing music experience. Why the fvck are you focused on trying to bang chicks?? You should be focusing on enjoying yourself and the girls will follow.

Please tell me you're not going to be one of those fratty bros who goes to music festivals to get drunk/fvcked up, wear tank tops and try to focus on getting laid the entire time.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Cmon dude you're going to an amazing music experience. Why the fvck are you focused on trying to bang chicks?? You should be focusing on enjoying yourself and the girls will follow.

Please tell me you're not going to be one of those fratty bros who goes to music festivals to get drunk/fvcked up, wear tank tops and try to focus on getting laid the entire time.

Nah man but I'd like to take this chance to change myself

dagreatgrizz23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your an idiot

Dude your going to Electric Forest with intention to make out w a girl? God you an Average ****ing Chump. Dude I was just at SAMF two weeks ago and my buddy bailed on me. I was actually gonna sell my ticket but then decided I was gonna just go by myself as I knew lots of people going. On the first day I ran into a friend who was dealing the kitty. So I was rolling balls and doing lines of K. On the second day I went, I couldn't find any of my buddies so I just went to the front row of Jack U and was fingering the **** out of a girl all the way until Hardwell, while rolling balls but no K.

My point? You go to these festivals to have fun. They're a blast with or without women. Plus because I was having fun women were approaching me left and right. Get it together man.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
dagreatgrizz23 said:
Dude your going to Electric Forest with intention to make out w a girl? God you an Average ****ing Chump. Dude I was just at SAMF two weeks ago and my buddy bailed on me. I was actually gonna sell my ticket but then decided I was gonna just go by myself as I knew lots of people going. On the first day I ran into a friend who was dealing the kitty. So I was rolling balls and doing lines of K. On the second day I went, I couldn't find any of my buddies so I just went to the front row of Jack U and was fingering the **** out of a girl all the way until Hardwell, while rolling balls but no K.

My point? You go to these festivals to have fun. They're a blast with or without women. Plus because I was having fun women were approaching me left and right. Get it together man.

As much as I hate you for being a ****, after rolling hard af for 3 days in a row (never rolled bbefore) I now know that having fun comes first and the rest will follow, also Tesla Molly is amazing!