Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Effectiveness of birth control

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
TRT is by far the most effective birth control for a man save for snipping. 99.8% effective.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
TRT is by far the most effective birth control for a man save for snipping. 99.8% effective.
There's no scientific evidence backing this theory. So, it isn't wise in suggesting this. While, in theory it is possible, it's depends on the dude and his chemical make-up. To date, there has been no peer reviews by the AMA doctors nor by the NIH. So, it's not considered a safe form of birth control for dudes.

China did one 12 or so years ago. Believe it if you wish. One could also take a very hot dip in a bathtub for 20 minutes and could be come temporarily infertile. However, there's no definitive study with that method either.

Testosterone Tested as Male Contraceptive (webmd.com)

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get a vasectomy

then undo it or get IVF when the time comes for kids...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms are for all intents and purposes 100% effective. Failure is user error (improper use, not using every time, or breaking due to insufficient lubrication).

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should know this, but how do you calculate the % effectiveness when combining two preventative methods?

I know not reccomend and I'm taking a risk but I use withdraw (76%) plus chick I see is on birth control (91%).

Thanks.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I should know this, but how do you calculate the % effectiveness when combining two preventative methods?

I know not reccomend and I'm taking a risk but I use withdraw (76%) plus chick I see is on birth control (91%).

Thanks.
The probability that you are ok is one minus the probability that they both fail simultaneously.*

1 - (1- 0.76)(1 - 0.91) = 1 - (0.24)(0.09)

= 0.978 = 97.8 %

*I don’t have to worry about bc. I’m a mathcel lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Condoms are for all intents and purposes 100% effective. Failure is user error (improper use, not using every time, or breaking due to insufficient lubrication).
They are not, but okay, whatever you say.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not, but okay, whatever you say.

This link only confirms my comment. Condom failure is user error. Feel free to provide some scientific evidence of sperm cells breaching the latex membrane.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The probability that you are ok is one minus the probability that they both fail simultaneously.*

1 - (1- 0.76)(1 - 0.91) = 1 - (0.24)(0.09)

= 0.978 = 97.8 %

*I don’t have to worry about bc. I’m a mathcel lol.
Thanks brother. That formula actually has wide application.

I kept thinking it was 1- (a x b) or something like that but obviously that wasn't it. I must be a dumbcel.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This link only confirms my comment. Condom failure is user error. Feel free to provide some scientific evidence of sperm cells breaching the latex membrane.
Yes, of course it's user error, but still considered a failure rate. Pulling out and condoms are very close in terms of a failure rate; as long as the dude urinates after ejaculating. he also has to time things well. However, getting prego IS the failure. Thus, user error is the failure rate

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, of course it's user error, but still considered a failure rate. Pulling out and condoms are very close in terms of a failure rate; as long as the dude urinates after ejaculating. he also has to time things well. However, getting prego IS the failure. Thus, user error is the failure rate
Yes, that was my point. Condoms are all but 100% effective when used correctly. The error would be manufacture defect, which I believe once Trojan estimated at a fraction of 0.1%.

If the failure rate actually were 2% (which is quite high), a man should expect to impregnate twice per 100 lays. If that actually were true, I should have about 20 children by now (I have none).

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that was my point. Condoms are all but 100% effective when used correctly. The error would be manufacture defect, which I believe once Trojan estimated at a fraction of 0.1%.

If the failure rate actually were 2% (which is quite high), a man should expect to impregnate twice per 100 lays. If that actually were true, I should have about 20 children by now (I have none).
20 children?
Did you take into consideration the "9months cooldown" between possible pregnancies with the same partner?
I'm just asking for mathematical purposes. Or trolling if you may.
Since we're all about that 0.1%percent.