"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Effectiveness of birth control

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,084
TRT is by far the most effective birth control for a man save for snipping. 99.8% effective.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
TRT is by far the most effective birth control for a man save for snipping. 99.8% effective.
There's no scientific evidence backing this theory. So, it isn't wise in suggesting this. While, in theory it is possible, it's depends on the dude and his chemical make-up. To date, there has been no peer reviews by the AMA doctors nor by the NIH. So, it's not considered a safe form of birth control for dudes.

China did one 12 or so years ago. Believe it if you wish. One could also take a very hot dip in a bathtub for 20 minutes and could be come temporarily infertile. However, there's no definitive study with that method either.

Testosterone Tested as Male Contraceptive (webmd.com)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Just get a vasectomy

then undo it or get IVF when the time comes for kids...
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Condoms are for all intents and purposes 100% effective. Failure is user error (improper use, not using every time, or breaking due to insufficient lubrication).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
I should know this, but how do you calculate the % effectiveness when combining two preventative methods?

I know not reccomend and I'm taking a risk but I use withdraw (76%) plus chick I see is on birth control (91%).

Thanks.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I should know this, but how do you calculate the % effectiveness when combining two preventative methods?

I know not reccomend and I'm taking a risk but I use withdraw (76%) plus chick I see is on birth control (91%).

Thanks.
The probability that you are ok is one minus the probability that they both fail simultaneously.*

1 - (1- 0.76)(1 - 0.91) = 1 - (0.24)(0.09)

= 0.978 = 97.8 %

*I don’t have to worry about bc. I’m a mathcel lol.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Condoms are for all intents and purposes 100% effective. Failure is user error (improper use, not using every time, or breaking due to insufficient lubrication).
They are not, but okay, whatever you say.

 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
They are not, but okay, whatever you say.

This link only confirms my comment. Condom failure is user error. Feel free to provide some scientific evidence of sperm cells breaching the latex membrane.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
The probability that you are ok is one minus the probability that they both fail simultaneously.*

1 - (1- 0.76)(1 - 0.91) = 1 - (0.24)(0.09)

= 0.978 = 97.8 %

*I don’t have to worry about bc. I’m a mathcel lol.
Thanks brother. That formula actually has wide application.

I kept thinking it was 1- (a x b) or something like that but obviously that wasn't it. I must be a dumbcel.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This link only confirms my comment. Condom failure is user error. Feel free to provide some scientific evidence of sperm cells breaching the latex membrane.
Yes, of course it's user error, but still considered a failure rate. Pulling out and condoms are very close in terms of a failure rate; as long as the dude urinates after ejaculating. he also has to time things well. However, getting prego IS the failure. Thus, user error is the failure rate
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Yes, of course it's user error, but still considered a failure rate. Pulling out and condoms are very close in terms of a failure rate; as long as the dude urinates after ejaculating. he also has to time things well. However, getting prego IS the failure. Thus, user error is the failure rate
Yes, that was my point. Condoms are all but 100% effective when used correctly. The error would be manufacture defect, which I believe once Trojan estimated at a fraction of 0.1%.

If the failure rate actually were 2% (which is quite high), a man should expect to impregnate twice per 100 lays. If that actually were true, I should have about 20 children by now (I have none).
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Yes, that was my point. Condoms are all but 100% effective when used correctly. The error would be manufacture defect, which I believe once Trojan estimated at a fraction of 0.1%.

If the failure rate actually were 2% (which is quite high), a man should expect to impregnate twice per 100 lays. If that actually were true, I should have about 20 children by now (I have none).
20 children?
Did you take into consideration the "9months cooldown" between possible pregnancies with the same partner?
I'm just asking for mathematical purposes. Or trolling if you may.
Since we're all about that 0.1%percent.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top