You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
There's no scientific evidence backing this theory. So, it isn't wise in suggesting this. While, in theory it is possible, it's depends on the dude and his chemical make-up. To date, there has been no peer reviews by the AMA doctors nor by the NIH. So, it's not considered a safe form of birth control for dudes.TRT is by far the most effective birth control for a man save for snipping. 99.8% effective.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The probability that you are ok is one minus the probability that they both fail simultaneously.*I should know this, but how do you calculate the % effectiveness when combining two preventative methods?
I know not reccomend and I'm taking a risk but I use withdraw (76%) plus chick I see is on birth control (91%).
Thanks.
They are not, but okay, whatever you say.Condoms are for all intents and purposes 100% effective. Failure is user error (improper use, not using every time, or breaking due to insufficient lubrication).
www.livescience.com
This link only confirms my comment. Condom failure is user error. Feel free to provide some scientific evidence of sperm cells breaching the latex membrane.They are not, but okay, whatever you say.
Safety First: 14 Common Condom Use Errors
A new review of condom use error research finds that people often fail to follow directions with this birth control method.www.livescience.com
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Thanks brother. That formula actually has wide application.The probability that you are ok is one minus the probability that they both fail simultaneously.*
1 - (1- 0.76)(1 - 0.91) = 1 - (0.24)(0.09)
= 0.978 = 97.8 %
*I don’t have to worry about bc. I’m a mathcel lol.
I mean abstinence is 100% safe. It is the only 100% safe one, like it or notIf you want to avoid having kids just be a nice guy, 0% changes of pregnancy if you dont get laid.
Yes, of course it's user error, but still considered a failure rate. Pulling out and condoms are very close in terms of a failure rate; as long as the dude urinates after ejaculating. he also has to time things well. However, getting prego IS the failure. Thus, user error is the failure rateThis link only confirms my comment. Condom failure is user error. Feel free to provide some scientific evidence of sperm cells breaching the latex membrane.
Yes, that was my point. Condoms are all but 100% effective when used correctly. The error would be manufacture defect, which I believe once Trojan estimated at a fraction of 0.1%.Yes, of course it's user error, but still considered a failure rate. Pulling out and condoms are very close in terms of a failure rate; as long as the dude urinates after ejaculating. he also has to time things well. However, getting prego IS the failure. Thus, user error is the failure rate
20 children?Yes, that was my point. Condoms are all but 100% effective when used correctly. The error would be manufacture defect, which I believe once Trojan estimated at a fraction of 0.1%.
If the failure rate actually were 2% (which is quite high), a man should expect to impregnate twice per 100 lays. If that actually were true, I should have about 20 children by now (I have none).
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.