"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

EC. Good days and Bad days.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
On an avg day, I seem to cop alot of EC. Why are there days that I seem to not get social attention?

Like friends wont slap hands with me so much, no smiles from girls..

But on good days, somehow, everyone I know acknowldges me, taps me in the shoulder or arm.. Calls me out.. Points to me, Pounds me and slap hands with me.

Why does this happen? Do you guys get these days too? And why does this happen? Is it mere coincidence?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
What a question.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by -.-
On an avg day, I seem to cop alot of EC. Why are there days that I seem to not get social attention?

Like friends wont slap hands with me so much, no smiles from girls..

But on good days, somehow, everyone I know acknowldges me, taps me in the shoulder or arm.. Calls me out.. Points to me, Pounds me and slap hands with me.

Why does this happen? Do you guys get these days too? And why does this happen? Is it mere coincidence?
Everyone gets these days, and thats how life is...Stop worrying about it...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by -.-
So it is.. Normal.. Ok. :)
Hey...Have you lived in a bubble or something for the first 17 years of your life, and you just got out? Just asking, I dont mean anything by it...
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: EC. Good days and Bad days.

^
You wanted the truth, here is the sad truth.

The first 15 years of my life I was pretty much locked up.

I could not walk the street on my own. I knew no directions, I knew no place except school and my home. I never went out of the house for the whole 15 years of my life.(other than school) I was declared mentally and socially retarded. Suddenly, I snap.

I could not take not knowing any more things, I went out went to the park.

I had access to outside world through the use of internet since around 1998 or 99'.

Just when I turned 18 I got my license I decided to go out and explore the world. This is the truth, wierd life I live, whether u accept it or not.

Any more questions just PM me, I really feel uncomfortable telling people my personal life stories. But i'd like someone who really wants to help me to pm me.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Did you happen to have strict parents? Heaps of Filpino kids I knew had stict ass parents and became very introverted as a result.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Did you happen to have strict parents? Heaps of Filpino kids I knew had stict ass parents and became very introverted as a result.
Yes, but now they dont give a flying fvck. Wierd. They used to be very strict when I was a child. But now.. Blah. Which is all good.. All for the better, I guess.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Well, you're 18. You're a man now and you don't need your parents anymore - you've grown up and it's time to take life by the horns, so to speak.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Re: Re: Re: EC. Good days and Bad days.

Originally posted by -.-
^
You wanted the truth, here is the sad truth.

The first 15 years of my life I was pretty much locked up.

Oh fukk...Damn....So that explains everything...Thats freaky as hell..:eek: If my parents did something like that I couldnt forgive them...But youre on a good path now...
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: Re: Re: EC. Good days and Bad days.

Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Oh fukk...Damn....So that explains everything...Thats freaky as hell..:eek: If my parents did something like that I couldnt forgive them...But youre on a good path now...
Yes, thank you.

And to tell you the truth, I feel like a deranged and caged up animal turned crazed... And suddenly, they opened the cage. Quite an analogy.. But yea, this is how I feel.
 
Top