Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Early 20's girls dating 30+ guys is BS

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about (and observing) the notion of that if you're a high value guy, you can easily get girls in their early 20's. I call BS. Here in Germany, I have yet to see a girl that's early 20's and that is together with a guy in his mid 30's - I have never ever seen it. They're always with guys around their age, or a little bit older - and of course good looking ones. The mid 30's guys are pushing the strollers with their gf's down the streets with their kids in them. So not sure where people are getting this information, but it's far from what I see in reality, or at least here.

Reaction score
Mostly delusionned guys posting from the Philippines with their girl from the slums.

Truth is, even in Asia, you will get way less matches with younger girls if you are 35 years old. Even as early 30s, I notice the difference, so I've realized I'm better off lying about being around 28 years old.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See it all the time in the U.S. in the upper middle class and higher. An old boss of mine married his wife when she was 25 and he was 38.

My oldest brother also dated women in their 20s and 30s when he was in his mid and late 30s.

It is important to note a lot of successful men in their 30s take care of themselves and still look like they are in their 20s. So out in public you may not realize what you are seeing.

In my brother's case he was really in shape. Consistent weight lifter.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and have been dating a 22 y/o for around 5 months

Nothing easy about it , the age gap is laid bare virtually every time we see each other she still has a lot of childish tendencies

She is still 2-3 years away from fully maturing IF we last that long and it's a big if she could become a very good partner but i also have to be aware i am aging too

I used to think a 10 year age gap was ok but now i am starting to lean towards 5 max

Anyone who thinks they could manage 15-20 years is living in la la land

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about (and observing) the notion of that if you're a high value guy, you can easily get girls in their early 20's. I call BS. Here in Germany, I have yet to see a girl that's early 20's and that is together with a guy in his mid 30's - I have never ever seen it. They're always with guys around their age, or a little bit older - and of course good looking ones. The mid 30's guys are pushing the strollers with their gf's down the streets with their kids in them. So not sure where people are getting this information, but it's far from what I see in reality, or at least here.
A high value guy in their 20 just needs a trained body, a basic understanding of how women work and a good social circle. A high value guy in his 30s needs a body that is still in shape, great experience with women, a good social circle and a big budget for fun activities. The older Germans who **** teenagers and girls in their 20s don't run around the Innenstadt with their catch, they own private property, are members in Freizeit Clubs with their own private lakes or have the kind of money to spend their summers at the coast and their winters in the mountains.
On top of that, you should know that Public Germany and Private Germany are two different worlds that follow their own rules and that there is a huge difference between German cities and countryside Germany.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 42... and have banged 21-25 year olds. I honestly couldn’t “date” them. Great bodies... but the majority lack any maturity and are full of drama. Most of them are all about having fun... social media... creating drama... so if you can lay one.... go for it but get out there next morning.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an abyss between 18-24 and 25-29...they are all girls in their 20s but two different worlds.

For a 30 yrs old guy to pull a younger girl in the first group it needs for him to be a top 10% in looks, status and wealth but is still possible while for the second group being a top 20% is enough.

Same thing for guys btw...30-35 is different from 35-40, I look at the pics of my 32 yrs old self and see a young man while looking at the current ones in my late 30s and I see an adult man.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I have pulled 22 at 35

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's obviously a big difference between M30F22 and M35F22

Reaction score
This only happens in the worst parts of developing countries or the most destitute parts of the USA. At best, the guy has a sugar daddy transactional relationship with a college or post college girl.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an abyss between 18-24 and 25-29...they are all girls in their 20s but two different worlds.
Yea definitely i think if i was 25/26 i would have a lot more tolerance for some of the stuff she comes out with , she's always telling me "funny stories" about her housemates and I'm thinking to myself this really isn't funny whilst she is comparatively in hysterics

At 30 you start to see the world a lot differently you don't have boundless energy any longer it's limited and you need to use it sparingly

The same goes for who your prepared to invest time in , in your early 20's everyone is your best friend

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can happen.

I've had some RIDICULOUS age gaps (like 34 and 17 lol), although it's basically a mixture of luck and circumstance and her personal preferences and all sorts of things that are out of your control. My chances with girls my own age are 10x higher!

Most young hot girls want a guy of a fairly similar age who is good looking. That's basically it.

Some will date an old rich guy who isn't that good looking, although that's basically just a sugar daddy. She's not attracted to him but she's willing to bang him since he buys her stuff etc. (This obviously also applies to the 'PUA' sex tourists living in South East Asia etc who think they are special and that it's their 'game' that gets them young Asian girls lol) - lots of those on rooshv back in the day

Truth is, from the age of like 15, hot girls have tonnes of orbiters and know their value. They're confident. They know what they want. They can't be manipulated (lol) just because you are older than her. She's not 6! She'll happily tell you she's not interested when you try. If she isn't attracted to you, it's not gonna happen with that 18 year old. Just like it won't happen with that 29 year old if you're also not her type!

Young girls are super picky in general when it comes to looks. Most older guys are invisible to them. No matter how much 'game' they think they have or how much they think they can 'manipulate' her into bed lol. All of the old incels would just be banging hot teens if that was the case

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banging 18 and 19 year old girls in my early 30's. With women it's about being true to yourself, living a life worthy of respect and having self-respect, having fun, and approaching them initially like you need a hole in the head. Don't listen to people who tell you that you can't do something